What's new

Welcome!

[Support] const.json / init.lua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the updater is not working properly for me this morning. it starts the update but doesn't get past the second download step. he is unable to download the files described in the title. one time it says it is downloading one, another time it indicates it is downloading another, but it never finishes and it always restarts the process. I already deleted and re-downloaded the client again, but it continues the same way.

Blacky.-

Reaction score
the updater is not working properly for me this morning. it starts the update but doesn't get past the second download step. he is unable to download the files described in the title. one time it says it is downloading one, another time it indicates it is downloading another, but it never finishes and it always restarts the process. I already deleted and re-downloaded the client again, but it continues the same way.
same here, 2/4 and 58% repeating, cant log in

Reaction score

reey

Reaction score
here the same shit, are they working on the solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back