What's new

Welcome!

Technical problems

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello guys,
Due to technical problems both servers will temporarily stay closed. Since Diamond does not kick when players are offline, in my theory there is something (item or an action that player does) that causes it. Since I am not a programmer I cannot check it, we have to wait for Jano. If you suspect that something you have been doing while kick could be causing it, post it please.

We are sorry for the incovenience. I can also open diamond but you will suffer of kicks (no crashes)

Jeroxx

Reaction score
Perdere 1 dia de cloned island 1 a causa de este fallo, habra una recompensa almenos? o solo retrocederan el juego?

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
tcsenc

Smilley

Reaction score
CM Flanders kicking randoms, probably that causes the bug : <

abarajame

Reaction score
I will lose my access to ultrawormhole and my extra catch ticket :C

Captura de pantalla (3).jpgCaptura de pantalla (2).jpgCaptura de pantalla (2).jpg

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
It could be Market, yesterday when I used it, my character was dropped.

Sorry, I use Google Translate.

Deltafox on Diamond

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Due to technical problems both servers will temporarily stay closed. Since Diamond does not kick when players are offline, in my theory there is something (item or an action that player does) that causes it. Since I am not a programmer I cannot check it, we have to wait for Jano. If you suspect that something you have been doing while kick could be causing it, post it please.

We are sorry for the incovenience. I can also open diamond but you will suffer of kicks (no crashes)

hello, I noticed some drops in my game when I started to delete the pokemons marked in the new system (hide bodies) and I also noticed that there is one of the pokemons in that system, this one with the photo of Omanyte, and I don't remember which one is why it is falling whenever I try to use the Hide Bodies system, I hope I helped, Thanks!

Reactions: Tsu
Back