What's new

Welcome!

System players kill (PK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefertiti

Reaction score
I wonder if you could put a system where they can players kill each other, it would be fun and embers allowed lvl 150+ clear that the players do not lose their item or level, many people bothered by ks whether this could be the solution also this would create interesting rivalry between guild and guild war that would give serious among other purposes for a guild not only to guide the player also to protect it from another does not kill

Hope you like my idea :) forgive my bad English :(

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
This isn't tibia, I know ks can be annoying but pokemon is all about pokemons fighting eachother. Players shouldn't be able to send their pokemons on another human, it is not how pokemon is ment to be. This has been suggested a couple of times but it just doesn't fit the game srry, there are plenty of games where u can kill other humans.

T

TheLegacy

I wonder if you could put a system where they can players kill each other, it would be fun and embers allowed lvl 150+ clear that the players do not lose their item or level, many people bothered by ks whether this could be the solution also this would create interesting rivalry between guild and guild war that would give serious among other purposes for a guild not only to guide the player also to protect it from another does not kill

Hope you like my idea :) forgive my bad English :(

i like the idea, it will be so funny if this can be taken as a mini event, or a special day in which we can kill each other, of course this shouldnt be forever cuz could be annoying for everyone, but once a month :D

kirius

Reaction score
I like the idea, and if it does not hurt not see why the problem of some.

some argue that this is pokemon that does not fit the game. but I think you are wrong, because the team rocket strikes people as pokemon alike. both the anime and manga

and if this game is based on the format tibia, I think if you can achieve.

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
You said people'd be able to kill kser's. On the other hand, I bet there'd be a lot of power abuse by high lvls killing lower lvls who were already at a spawn.

kirius

Reaction score
You said people'd be able to kill kser's. On the other hand, I bet there'd be a lot of power abuse by high lvls killing lower lvls who were already at a spawn.

in this case the guild will play a key role, and may serve more than just talk among friends.

the low level character, may call friends and scare the Kser or abuser

kirius

Reaction score
I do not know why they are so afraid, I think we were traumatized in other games haha

well ... I do not talk more on this subject xd

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
in this case the guild will play a key role, and may serve more than just talk among friends.

the low level character, may call friends and scare the Kser or abuser

If it worked like optional pvp in tibia (only guilds in war can kill eachother) then I think there would be no prob. About calling friends, what happens with loners like me?

Nefertiti

Reaction score
because in this case the system would be allowed only lvl 150+ I mean if I am not 150 could kill a level 10 player would have to be my same level or higher than level 150

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
I am the best and only I will have fun. Low lvl like wycich will have only waste time and he will stay only in pc.

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
It can be done, but way to different than tibia. I can bet if someone can find a nice plot for it then it could be a great idea.
PA should be open for greater changes so they can attract people to the game.

Nefertiti

Reaction score
addition to this game already copied many things tibia example: pahni quest, parcel system, the quest poi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back