Welcome!

Suggestions mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Things from the word file we did with Tiago time ago:
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?24708-Reward-for-catches-dexes (with rewards/requieres changes ofc)
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?25492-Mewtwo-Quest! (the idea was erased because no one cared before, but there's quote so...)
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?30447-PvP-Arena
- Tag Duels
- Add more Tasks / Johto Tasks
- Add reward to automatic pvp tournament (the one red vs blue) - Winning player could get for example 200HD, or rare candy, or whatever, something not big deal.
- http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?26300-Players-PA-Ideas&p=242175&viewfull=1#post242175
- Spin Machine Quest
- http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?31370-A-Idea-For-Paventures-(pokemon-origin)(daycare)

Obreviate

Reaction score
Fix the sounds and the ambiental effects from the new client.

dive effect above waters:

smoky effect in the same city, but just in some places.

'

sand storm effect on the grass.

-

Finish the Orange Archipelago.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
No, is not too late, because we love to play this game and if they add something new, we will be there to make it...

"Off course, when we made it, we will stop playing again until they add something new for years xD"

/\ We really want to change this feeling because we have played for almost 4 years and we deserve more attention guys

-Fix TV module
-Fix bugs on attacks and fix pokedex
-Add more respawns different from the current ones to level up (poison, rock, fight, dark, bug) GOOD ONES! (We are getting so much level and we still have the same respawns with poor experience)

Makarno.-

Reaction score
It's impossible to land here when you're surfing, players get stuck and GM have always to get them out of there.

yNPp8c.png

11:44 You see shallow water.
ItemID: [4615].
Position: [X: 3789] [Y: 3511] [Z: 7].

Grayfoox

Reaction score
6 pages in less than 1 day

And you say this game is dead? xD I've read all thread and I love all suggestions :3 I hope they could put almost all on game :(

1 more
-make respawns of Elder Venusaur and Elder blastoise :3

Dumriel

Reaction score
Well... I think a lot of "old" players would like to come back if you start to care about game ( By care i mean that you should make updates more often ofc not BIG ones just add smth new like quest, island or whatever that would take our time, monthly). A lot of players already suggested their ideas and a lot of them was great, but you didn't care abaut...

- Make Kanto and Johto Box 4 quests (hard ofc like papoi, for lvl 150+, that should take a lot of our time, many tasks like 500 of all pokes that we can get form boxes and a lot of items to get. Maybe delete Aerodactyl from kanto 4 it's too rare)
- Catch Quest (It's really great idea, but maybe rewards for rarity of catches)
- more small events just for addons,outfits or some cash, candies
- make c island ticket more rarely or make cloneds a little weaker cause some of them are rlly broken like cruel
- Weekly Dungeons with all type of pokes (We'll be able to do only one per week or few days, you will choose and after finish each type we'll get just small reward like 100 hd or so, main reward we can get only when we finish all dungeons and the Main Dungeon - with most strongest pokemons like elder zards, red gya etc. or maybe with cloneds, but no catchable). That's the quest where we'll need min 5 playes to start (max 10 in party).And there should be three or four degree of dificult: easy for lvl 0-50, medium for lvl 50-100 and hard for lvl 100+ (very hard for 130+).
- remove spam of:m1,m2,m3... in private msg.It's annoying while hunting.
- make rebalance and fix all bugs...
-And in my opinion server should be more advertised. You can put in on otservlist or so.....

and i have one question what should i do with 01:32 You see a present bag. An unique item from Xmas 2012 event. Asking becouse i have somethink like 5k of this. Should i just threw it away or maybe one day i'll be able to open that Sh**? Yes, i know it was possible, but in time whet i was retired from game...

Last edited:

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Hi. I bet almost everybody know the problem with lvling up 2 (or more) same pokemons and while trying to pick second poke we accidentally hide our released poke and in most cases it ends up with death. So I come up with this idea :
Ft--aZ.jpg

As you can see I have my Scizor released and on the left in Pokemon box Scizor icon is highlighted. I think this kind of solution might help us not to confuse our pokes and prevent us from dying ; )

kirius

Reaction score
add experience loss when you die. today's way too fast and easy things are obtained

The Viper

Reaction score
add experience loss when you die. today's way too fast and easy things are obtained

Are you serious? People complained when that was enabled and it got removed. Now u want it again?

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Well, I have just a small suggestion, a idea from a old thread I made long time ago xd, and I think many players would enjoy this kind of "mini event" in-game:

It's A kinda ghost event, where it will be wild gengars (not catchable), a limit of players on a field (you most map this field into a kind of open arena, or use any other field if we have one in-game already), they will 1hit-KO every players (they can be speeded up 1time per minute). If they come to close to you they will hit you, and you will die and lose. If it takes longer time, example more than 5 minutes in the survival, it will be added 1 Gengar per minute (or you suggest), to every player are eliminated. Last man standing alive wins a prize. (P.S: suggest yourself if theres some changes that could make this event better)

It would be cool with some new events, but I think the 3rd idea is the best one for our game (see link below, to my old thread)
(It's the 3rd idea, edited a bit here, but it's in this thread: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?27840-Some-ideas-about-mini-events )
Hope you like it, and maybe the others in that thread if you want too, you suggest : P :rolleyes:

Fixes:
Things that the other players already mentioned in this thread earlier, woud be great to get em fixed.

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Well, I have just a small suggestion, a idea from a old thread I made long time ago xd, and I think many players would enjoy this kind of "mini event" in-game:

It's A kinda ghost event, where it will be wild gengars (not catchable), a limit of players on a field (you most map this field into a kind of open arena, or use any other field if we have one in-game already), they will 1hit-KO every players (they can be speeded up 1time per minute). If they come to close to you they will hit you, and you will die and lose. If it takes longer time, example more than 5 minutes in the survival, it will be added 1 Gengar per minute (or you suggest), to every player are eliminated. Last man standing alive wins a prize. (P.S: suggest yourself if theres some changes that could make this event better)

It would be cool with some new events, but I think the 3rd idea is the best one for our game (see link below, to my old thread)
(It's the 3rd idea, edited a bit here, but it's in this thread: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?27840-Some-ideas-about-mini-events )
Hope you like it, and maybe the others in that thread if you want too, you suggest : P :rolleyes:

Fixes:
Things that the other players already mentioned in this thread earlier, woud be great to get em fixed.

waaa!! such suggestion! It could be awesome! I could add to this event could be on pvp... and The team must to defend some squares in the area to prevent gengar step on it

Edit: Until today, we haven't any comment from Jano about the suggestions made

Last edited:

Kamijou Touma

Reaction score
review the modern client maybe?
I still suffer lags in that client, i disable many things, but when many pokes appear, always gives lag
just out of curiosity I use the client of PXG and not cause lag
and is quite strange because that client has more functions

I currently use the old client
but someday I would like to use the modern client without problems

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
review the modern client maybe?
I still suffer lags in that client, i disable many things, but when many pokes appear, always gives lag
just out of curiosity I use the client of PXG and not cause lag
and is quite strange because that client has more functions

I currently use the old client
but someday I would like to use the modern client without problems

I think its better fix the Old client first, why?, because a lot of players preffer play in it and help for lvl without lag, but without motds, pokedex, Bliss addon debug, its hard to use it :l

Kamijou Touma

Reaction score
I think its better fix the Old client first, why?, because a lot of players preffer play in it and help for lvl without lag, but without motds, pokedex, Bliss addon debug, its hard to use it :l

the modern client can be edited more than the old client
the old client has many limitations, for that reason they made the modern client

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
the modern client can be edited more than the old client
the old client has many limitations, for that reason they made the modern client

Maybe have limitations, but example 60% of the players play in old client, dont forget that the new client was the reason of the lost players the last year, could be better fix all the Old client first, then add new things to New client

Skyrus

Reaction score
Well I think PA just needs a better host to get the game running properly for everybody. People having so much trouble in a tibia client seems kinda strange. I knew people who quited and were able to play heavier games and couldn't play pa cause of lags. So I think the host isn't good enough anymore. Also you should restart pa every day or atleast every 2 days. Sometime 240 hours online? 10 days -.- come on? Make an automatic server restart maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back