What's new

Welcome!

Suggestions mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludacha

Reaction score
not only for 150+, add more quest for all..
Well low lvls have a lot of quests when they lvl up they have a lot of them...150+ chars dont have any they making new chars
and doing quests again.I would like to se papoi 2 for 150-160 lvl...(as i suggest it before on this thread)

Horrorcore

Reaction score
Well low lvls have a lot of quests when they lvl up they have a lot of them...150+ chars dont have any they making new chars
and doing quests again.I would like to se papoi 2 for 150-160 lvl...(as i suggest it before on this thread)

yea a lot.. 80% of this quest have reward like 10-100 hd.. really good =.= How many quest with good reward they have? giga drain, bug buzz, rock blast and paradox? in tm case 3 and box people need lucky when they open this.. ffp - items cost more how reward, ice quest? almost impossible if u don't have firend with hight lvl - the same mandarin mountains.And a lot of this quest need premium. Task? reward and exp is joke.
im say this again.
We need more quest for all not only for players 150+ with better reward.

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
yea a lot.. 80% of this quest have reward like 10-100 hd.. really good =.= How many quest with good reward they have? giga drain, bug buzz, rock blast and paradox? in tm case 3 and box people need lucky when they open this.. ffp - items cost more how reward, ice quest? almost impossible if u don't have firend with hight lvl - the same mandarin mountains.And a lot of this quest need premium. Task? reward and exp is joke.
im say this again.
We need more quest for all not only for players 150+ with better reward.

I'm sorry, but low lvl players can always sell the boxes or cases instead of open if they want to get cash.
Till lvl 130 you can get a lot of cash with the big amount of quest we have, after this you have just 2 quests, one at 140 and other at 150.
Our interest shouldn't be to motivate only low lvls, they are much more motivated than high lvl players, and we can't just let the players get lvl 150 and stop to play/create another character, that's the big reason we lost the most of our high lvl players.
after 150 no news = nothing to do = get bored = pvp or stop to play in most of the cases.

So yea, not being selfish, but we need much more high lvl quests than low.
Low lvl players need a proper rebalance in their pokemons to have fun lvling, and this we are already working on, so let's keep high lvls motivated too.

Boky

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but low lvl players can always sell the boxes or cases instead of open if they want to get cash.
Till lvl 130 you can get a lot of cash with the big amount of quest we have, after this you have just 2 quests, one at 140 and other at 150.
Our interest shouldn't be to motivate only low lvls, they are much more motivated than high lvl players, and we can't just let the players get lvl 150 and stop to play/create another character, that's the big reason we lost the most of our high lvl players.
after 150 no news = nothing to do = get bored = pvp or stop to play in most of the cases.

Low lvl players need a proper rebalance in their pokemons to have fun lvling, and this we are already working on, so let's keep high lvls motivated too.

Exactly!

Grayfoox

Reaction score

Hail Tiago! :3

Example: I'm leveling another char to lvl 130 because at lv 162 I'm bored. This will be my 5 char to lvl 130 e.e

dave'

Reaction score

0adb5ee28286.gif

Really tiago? I respect you but.. Your argument is invalid. Why? You said low lvl can sell boxes? Okay. How much cash they get? Johtobox3 = 2.5-3k; kantobox3 is 1k, tm case3 is 2.5k? And what next? Ice and mandarin quest.. And. Thats it. Yea, really big ammount of cash.

After 130 you can get - reflect & tm from paani,
After 140 you can do Papoi,
After 150 you can get 1 tm case from palace.

Doing at you suggest you can sell:
  • your reflect for 25-30k,
  • your papoi box for 25k,
  • your tm from paani for 3-4k,
  • your case from palace quest for 6k+,

So please Tiago, don't tell low lvls they can get a lot of cash because when you sell one of this rewards you get 5x more cash than they.. And of course low lvl can't hunt really well on c island so yeah, cash isn't a major point does it?

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
0adb5ee28286.gif

Really tiago? I respect you but.. Your argument is invalid. Why? You said low lvl can sell boxes? Okay. How much cash they get? Johtobox3 = 2.5-3k; kantobox3 is 1k, tm case3 is 2.5k? And what next? Ice and mandarin quest.. And. Thats it. Yea, really big ammount of cash.

So please Tiago, don't tell low lvls they can get a lot of cash because when you sell one of this rewards you get 5x more cash than they.. And of course low lvl can't hunt really well on c island so yeah, cash isn't a major point does it?

But the cash you can get is not the point.
Is not supposed to become rich low lvl, nor get all the pokemons you want before you get at least a good lvl.
I mean, if we make them get more cash they will be more rich, economy will get even worst, and they will be bored faster because they got everything easy.
The thing which difine PA is how balance the game is and how hard always was to get what you want, and now it is even easier, and you should start and work hard to be someone in game or to get something really good, not just get lvl (easy stuff) and get cash from quests, and puff, it's done.

You are right, those quests to high lvls give good rewards, still, is too much to exp 10 lvls for each quest.

I agree with add new quests for every lvl in johto, because there aren't many, but for me it isn't the main point for now, you are right about motivate them, but we need to motivate everyone, not just focus in low lvls, because when they get high lvl they will get bored too.

As I said, we are working to make the game easier for them, our main focus in rebalance till now was to remove the much stuns we can from low lvl pokemons to make the game easier at the beggining, still, they should need to work hard to be and get something good here, or it will seems like an OT Pokemon game, and we don't want it.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
0adb5ee28286.gif

whaaaat? e.e Of course you must receive 5x more cash than low... that's the point to be High lvl...

I'm agreed with more Quest to low lvl, anyways those rewards for low are cheap because everyone can get them "easily"

and Rewards for quest 130+ are expensive for the difficult level... so don't compare those things please xD

some quest currently gives a poor reward, Makarno said some posts ago he will check and try to improve those rewards

Ludacha

Reaction score
0adb5ee28286.gif

We are not taliking about -150 levels...we talking here about 150+ levels... you forgoth that 100-140 lvls have water TM quest,reflect,panhi,papoi,tm19,bug buzz,attract,paradox...can earn milions on it
Just give one example of 160 lvl char what he can do...
P.S. If you trying by asslicking get some staff membership...good luck...but i dont like that kind of people, as i said, use yourbrain a bit and think about high lvl players which are more and more here

Grayfoox

Reaction score
6934bd42213c61d9f8508b327d9993b0-480x349.jpg

HAHA! That's funniest comment ever XDD First of all - I never wanted to be one of staff and it's never happens. (if you read my previous post you'll know it but you don't and trying to be cool) And second - I'm almost 150 so maybe you can use your brain beacause you failed twice, greetings bro

Useless talking with him... anyway.. let's focus on main Thread

Suggestion:

- Add more quest to lvl 150, 160, 170, 180, 190 and 200 (sorry Elmas, but you must wait for 200+) xDDD

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Modify autoloot (distance pick) we dont need to walk near the pokemon to pick all, only send it to the backpack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back