Suggestions mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makarno.-

Reaction score

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score

No way with boost, it sux so hard!
Max thing can be a promotion quest, much more sence, where you will need to have stratagy to everything with your a bit boosted pokemons.

danei

Reaction score
Jano, how bout adding option with Sir Eko to change your home city to manadrin citys? Its annoying to have house there and not be able to move to one of those citys :p (old village etc)

Sheeper

Reaction score
Sorry but what do you mean with "Boost system"?

Probably same as PXG shit has, i think it was:
1 stone = pokemon +1, then
2 more stones = pokemon +2 (3 stones spent already)
3 next stones = pokemon +3
etc.
Every stage increases your pokemon health and damage, idk what else, just... boost it.
Still this idea suck, but you can find many other interesting things in concurency's servers (some sprites were stolen, so why wouldn't you steal more?)

+ idea from me

Some pretty hard dungeons (5 ppl teams limited)
-Should be pretty hard to do (unable to solo, atleast 3-4 ppl)
-Should be weekly (once per week) and completing one dungeon makes you locked for rest (smth like Grass/steel daily, you must choose)
-Should be long (don't make it 3mins job and that's all, it's supposed to be a Challange! - which means the thing PA is actually missing)
-Should contain 3-5 bosses each dungeon
-Should be, as above, challanging, but it shouldn't be just "Go and crush everything on your way", some stages, tactics, example:boss using some kind of buff, which makes him immune to all attacks for 1minute, every hit made to that boss heals him instead of hurting + during that 1 minute shitload of minions spawn which have to be killed? Idk. I leave those encounters up to you.
-Should include some mindfuck puzzles, something like actuall paradox, but harder (make many of them chosen randomly, so after some time ppl wouldn't be just repeating the same words, ppl will atleast have to check on wiki what to say during specific dialogue).
-Every dungeon should include atleast 3-4 pokemon types to avoid using just one, super effective counter, OR make them receive 1x damage from every type (+ MAKE REFLECT WORKING LIKE MAGIC COAT THERE, PLEASE).

ofcourse such dungeon would require alot of balancing, it can't be too easy, but not impossible too, right?

In big part idea based on World of warcraft dungeons (with some changes)

Last edited:

Manieczko

Reaction score
In game exists option exhausted, often when we kills some wild pokes we want to change our poke and we see "you are exhausted" we can't change poke and we must die, this is terrible maybe disactive this option?

StrikerBeckham

Reaction score
Please make suggestion here or link your thread (if you already have one) about new changes to the game and/or the modern client, I will be happy to answer if is possible to do or not and implement it shortly.

Things I cant do:
- Rebalance
- New Pokes
- Sprites
- Change the color in HP bar <<<<<

Havent read the whole thread, but do you work with quests ideas as well?

cavani

Reaction score
Maybe can start to fix bugs then can help all people (like me) who lost points in game and dont have time to earn again, i lost points of 3 pro evo item i have the pic i am waitng to GM help us.....

Losk

Reaction score
Tell us the real bonus of the catching system, as there is no way the chances the system started with are still the same.

mmarvim

Reaction score
IDEAS

1. Add Quest/Rewards with caught. (Like, one in 100, another 120, 150 ~ 175 ~ 200)
  2. Add betters respaw to exp, i'm not talking about rock/fire/ghost/psy pokes, we alredy have good ones about this. But good resp about anothers types. We almost don't have this ones.
  3. "Maybe" Make with we can call back pokes or just with the pokes stop to hit our pokes when ariados use spider web. a lot of revives gone in respaws with this shit.
  4. ~~ Thinking in another ones ~~

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
IDEAS

1. Add Quest/Rewards with caught. (Like, one in 100, another 120, 150 ~ 175 ~ 200)

for me like 20, 30, 40, ...
+ 10 catch = reward \o

or add exp for new catch, for example: catch lapras give 100k exp, magmar 50k etc. and add npc which give exp for catch for old players

Uhkor

Reaction score
Make removable valentine addon from Wigglytuff, Clefable...

Ludacha

Reaction score
1.Catcher quest- for amount of our catches some rewoards

2.http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?32113-Ideas-of-Improvements-of-Spawns-and-New-Quests-2

3.http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?31327-About-Mandarin-Island

4.http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?29872-About-Black-Market-flutes

5.Papoi 2- some for 150/160 levels- nearly same as this one,just other pokes task:aerodactyl,kabutops,omastar, npc duel
4 rooms (water,grass,electric,rock) rewoard (random evolution stone(new pokes),some cash,some rare candys)

6.Daily quest- add more roooms (water,psychic,fire,rock) < something to change this 3 resp,kinda annoying (maybe room with 5 points,and 2 points)

7.Long time promised,promotion quest ( i saw the mountains for it,they waiting npcs)

8.PA POKER TURNAMENT!

9.New eevee evolves- grass,ice

10. THIS http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?26409-Orange-Archipelago

11.http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?32341-New-Cloneds-Pokemons

12.FIX CATCH STATS-- NOW MAX IS 200,ADD THAT IT CAN GO OVER 200

Last edited:

Zelricks

Reaction score
Some ideas
- Make a new way to go to new islands(orange ones) free players needa to knows
- Fix or give and advice if you want to delete a character from the wepbpage(some player deleted thier character by mistake\hacks) and give a month to undel it should works only with players who were deleted by webpage
- Give an advice if you want to use cloned tickets, sometimes we active it by mistake

I'll edit this post with new ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back