What's new

Welcome!

Suggestion to get maybe more players to this game

Prexius

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to talk about how to get more players to this game, like PA had 3-2 years ago.
Add PAdventures on Otservlist.org.. It's an OT list, there are some pokemon servers also, but they don't have 300-400 players online in weekend. This weekend we had 500 players in total online. If you add ur server to this site you can get more players because you will come into the top 10 for sure.. You have to talk with that administrator of the site and than get more players, so more cash. And as many players are saying it won't be a ''dead'' game anymore.

I hope you are going to do something with it.

Regards,

Prexius

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
This was already suggested but no answers...

Anyway if we add there, they would retire immediately because there arent updates etc...

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score

Anyway if we add there, they would retire immediately because there arent updates etc...

I can't agree with you, trust me in updates' ranking PA's staying at 2nd place : D

Prexius

Reaction score

You can also play for fun without updates, but sometimes updates are nice. I heard from players who played PXG and PA, they loved PA, because it's more convenient (I mean with the order, hotkeys etc.) to play this game than PXG. I think many ppl will join this game if they see it on Otservlist.org

Last edited:

Dementor

Reaction score
is a great idea those padventures would win more money with us donations and a percentage of sales would more because sometimes the world does a poke or sell an item.

Skyrus

Reaction score
I already suggested this some time ago and I got the anwser that they tried it but it was denied by otserverlist for some reason. I don't understand why since there are alot of pokemons and dragonball and others servers etc. But it might be cause padventures have an own client but I'm not sure.

thelecho

Reaction score

I remember Jano said that our server doesnt fit some conditions( dont remember what it was exactly)

Prexius

Reaction score
I already suggested this some time ago and I got the anwser that they tried it but it was denied by otserverlist for some reason. I don't understand why since there are alot of pokemons and dragonball and others servers etc. But it might be cause padventures have an own client but I'm not sure.

Ahh oke, but I don't think the reason was because PA has an own client, because many other OT's has also their own clients. Maybe if the Admins try again it will be succesfull xD

I remember Jano said that our server doesnt fit some conditions( dont remember what it was exactly)

Aww kk D:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We tried with Waciando to add our server there but... we were getting error "Your server has no online players" or something like this :\

Skyrus

Reaction score
We tried with Waciando to add our server there but... we were getting error "Your server has no online players" or something like this :\

Mayby cause we have 2 servers, you should send a letter to otserverlist and ask why we can't be on the list and other pokemon servers can.

Back