What's new

Welcome!

I would like to talk about the reactivation of this old tool in the game

NatanTetsuya

Reaction score
1654430529784.png
In Pearl and Diamond it was a tool used a lot by us players, after the death of our dear server (rest in peace) this tool was deactivated. I'd like to hear from you PLAYERS. about this world trade back between platinum server and diamond being used again. would help players to move the market. I know people on my server with 80kk and have nowhere to spend, the platinum market is dead would help players on both servers to move the game and help the game itself with the demand for diamonds purchased.

Coszma.

Reaction score
I think it’d hurt diamond(server) economy due to rate differences between both server.

Do not get me wrong or think we are selfish, but i can make empathy with you guys feeling of having empty market as old player of Platinum. There was a reason for me and lot of players started from zero on Diamond server altough things will getting harder

If only points(diamonds) were able to transfer between servers, it would help you guys to move or having better prices like rocket balls or things that costs set by diamond. It would help players there whose left to be alone

But i’m sorry for the main idea
It’s the first topic im disagree

Back