What's new

Welcome!

Story Mode [New Server]

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Hello dear community,

Im here to suggest the creation of a new paralell server (where we can join independently on wich world are you from, Platinum or Diamond), and this server would contain a Story Mode.
The idea is mostly take the aspects and the characteristics of GBA (For Kanto and Johto) and Nintendo DS (Hoenn, etc).
SOme of the ideas are:
You cannot take any of your pokemons from Diamond, nor Platinum...
You can choose 1 of the three regions to go (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn) and you cannot join if you started another one and didn't finish.
There will be portals to join the regions, and after you enter it, your character will start at level 10, and you will have acces to one of the starters:
- Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur for Kanto.
- Cyndaquil, Totodille, Chikorita for Johto.
- Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko for Hoenn.

The max Level you can achieve for pokemons at those paralell Servers is 100 (The character doesn't have Level itself).
NPCs make you duel, i'ts not optional, and if you loose a battle (All pokemons defeated) you return to last Pokemon Center you have healed your pokemons.
There will be more interaction between us (players) and the anime characters (that unfortunately are not used often).

I know that it is a very difficult task to be done, but I guess that it would be very nice, and will avoid people saying "damn, im bored" (wich I really am), and this would bring life to the game.
It was an idea I had, its very superficial, and I hope you guys give comments, suggestion, hate messages.

Thanks for attention.

kilerhb

Reaction score
Intresting idea, but with current tempo of programming (still waiting for Alola), creating such server would take at least 10 * 'soon'. It is not worth that

shellman

Reaction score
Interesting but too much work
If you're interested into it there's some pokemon hacks wich you can play online seeing other people, I get the idea

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I believe that this would either be a whole different and new game/project, or it would change the direction of the current game. Either way it is complicated, given that the staff of padventures is working in several other threads.. On the other hand, some story aspects could appear more in padventures in the format of quests...

Back