What's new

Welcome!

Some Ideas

mzeybek5

Reaction score
Some suggestions from me

*When a pokemon dies, player needs to be immortality for a few seconds

*It can be possible to fishing dratini (in latest pokemon games it can be possible example: pokemon x)

*In duels forretress can't use selfdestruction skill, I want forretress' selfdestruction skill can be used and it's not the same percent damage with Foretress's hp.

*Reflect skill can be more evident and should be visible when damage is reflected.

x4 Weakness should be come example: scizor has got x4 weakness to fire

*When servers are going down due a technical issues and reopened, small gifts can be giveable at this time which players are online. because it's a bad thing when you do a mission.

*All players can take least x1 rare candy when joined to raids.

*Shiny charm can be useable when you fishing but if you have got meowth bait it can't be used

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
No, thank you, people would use it to run through quests, not even mentioning pa annihilator where it is a matter to use revives/switch pokemons quickly.

*In duels forretress can't use selfdestruction skill, I want forretress' selfdestruction skill can be used and it's not the same percent damage with Foretress's hp.
wat?

*Reflect skill can be more evident and should be visible when damage is reflected.
isn't it? :geek:

x4 Weakness should be come example: scizor has got x4 weakness to fire
What for? it means scizor with a bit of luck would get 4k dmg from lava plume and if it hits 6x then it would die with just 1 skill. Or another example blast burner + fiery tornado, 2 skills to kill a single pokemon. No, thank you.

*When servers are going down due a technical issues and reopened, small gifts can be giveable at this time which players are online. because it's a bad thing when you do a mission.
Accept the fact that server might go down for technical issues from time to time and expect no reward (unless its for a long time).

*All players can take least x1 rare candy when joined to raids.
Make an effort and deal enough dmg to drop it.

*Shiny charm can be useable when you fishing but if you have got meowth bait it can't be used
why?

Polakpatriota

Banned user
Reaction score
Some suggestions from me

Haha what? On PA is already easy with that, not always pokemons focus just after death on you when your poke dies, good bless you didnt play on pieksdżi

Back