What's new

Welcome!

Sheep's goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
sponderman, so you think you know more than me? kkkkk i really like when you all call me a cryer, but for me looking at you all right now, make me excited, you know looking crying the person that use to call you cryer its too funny for me :3.

Cya haters, just go and that :) understand this game wont be owned by you e.e and about CM, GMS, are you jelly?

Can't you even understand your comments are really far way with the real point of this thread? It was never related with their work, you don't know anything about it.
Who said we wanna own this game? actually u have no idea about what we wanted, it was to get a united staff, which seems to be impossible.
But anyway, do us a favour, go focus in get a way to kill cloned gengar and leave it, then you will stop to cry cuz you are not good enough kill it...Oh sorry, now smokescreen is your new one...cryer is a cryer, there will always be a problem to someone who doesn't know how to play well.

T

TheLegacy

Can't you even understand your comments are really far way with the real point of this thread? It was never related with their work, you don't know anything about it.
Who said we wanna own this game? actually u have no idea about what we wanted, it was to get a united staff, which seems to be impossible.
But anyway, do us a favour, go focus in get a way to kill cloned gengar and leave it, then you will stop to cry cuz you are not good enough kill it...Oh sorry, now smokescreen is your new one...cryer is a cryer, there will always be a problem to someone who doesn't know how to play well.

hehe :) I dont need to show you all my records in my PA life, but i can teach you how to duel in pvp Properly without abusing of bug, so one day you can call yourself PRO at something :).
And stop crying, if you all wanna go, cya :) and if you dont wanna see comments from people that you Hate, then you can all can go to another hidden place to talk about your problems, let me tell you that this is a public forum, so why shouldnt you expect anyone else in this thread? :)

You expected a UNited staff team, kkk really? dont you see this thread and all your noob comments are just destroying PA credibility, inciting PA whole community to hate our dear and lovely CM[Andy], GM Lajrra and some other staff, you all are disuniting PA community-Staff. So stop your bullshit too.

Last edited:

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
hehe :) I dont need to show you all my records in my PA life, but i can teach you how to duel in pvp Properly without abusing of bug, so one day you can call yourself PRO at something :).
And stop crying, if you all wanna go, cya :) and if you dont wanna see comments from people that you Hate, then you can all can go to another hidden place to talk about your problems, let me tell you that this is a public forum, so why shouldnt you expect anyone else in this thread? :)

wtf, focus on thread.. Look what I've wrote and what You've answered. Read what you're saying now.. Are you retard or smt like it?
Let's stop fighting in this thread in respect of our lovely black sheep.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score

"Me, prozinho showing my skills" huehuehuehue, did you even beat me anytime since you are in diamond? hmm, don't think so, oh and guess what, I never abused of scary face against you :D
But I believe you will beat me one day, with your massive donations everyone can do, but remember, diamonds buy pokemons, but don't buy skills ;)
And I wont leave the game...so have fun, I will be in game anytime you need to lose against someone.
Anyway, I won't answer you anymore here to don't let this thread get off-topic Mr D (I will let you choose between donation or diamonds).

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

"Me, prozinho showing my skills" huehuehuehue, did you even did beat me anytime since you are in diamond? hmm, don't think so, oh and guess what I never abused of scary face against you :D
But I believe you will beat me one day, with your massive donations everyone can do, but remember, diamonds buy pokemons, but don't buy skills ;)
And I wont leave the game...so have fun, I will be in game anytime you need to lose against someone.
Anyway, I won't answer you anymore here to don't let this thread get off-topic Mr D (I will let you choose between donation or diamonds).

thank you you're doing me a favor <3 :) I had a headache and i dont wanna read alot of bullshit from you all and just read this and be smart enough, maybe this isnt for you at all, but for the other childs.

You expected a UNited staff team, kkk really? dont you see this thread and all your noob comments are just destroying PA credibility, inciting PA whole community to hate our dear and lovely CM[Andy], GM Lajrra and some other staff, you all are disuniting PA community-Staff. So stop your bullshit too.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Cya bro :<
I will never forget you ;_;
I remember when i invited you to LND, you were 98 :<
Goodluck in your rl and .... Idk ;_;
Have a good life and girls ;>

Sparkymon

Reaction score
sheepz..

my corsola is murdering elders, im not throwing balls.. you don't wanna waste those creeps of elders don't you? ;D

Obreviate

Reaction score
I'm glad to know you and have your friendship; you were always a great person for me. I want you yo know that I love you, and I'll always be here when you need. Thank you for your words (ingame, skype, forum) and many other things. And I ask to everyone who is reading this thread: don't say non-sense things like "I don't agree" or any other bulshit like that, because you don't know what's going on inside the staff.

Crazyteam

Reaction score
To everyone who wants to become a tutor, you better think twice, you won't be treated as a volunteer, but as a worker and they will just expect more and more, so think twice...

Priceless advice for all those who still want to be tutors

And cya my boy.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
STOP THE FUCKING FIGHT OR I WILL HAVE THE PLEASURE TO BAN YOU ALL FOREVER OF THIS FUCKING FORUM.
THIS IS A GOODBYE THREAD, NOT A BATTLEFIELD.
See you sheeper, i wish i could fly to poland and chat with you just once. You are a great friend. Do not dissapear please.

Sparkymon

Reaction score
STOP THE FUCKING FIGHT OR I WILL HAVE THE PLEASURE TO BAN YOU ALL FOREVER OF THIS FUCKING FORUM.
THIS IS A GOODBYE THREAD, NOT A BATTLEFIELD.
See you sheeper, i wish i could fly to poland and chat with you just once. You are a great friend. Do not dissapear please.

even you use angry terms, i don't know why you still look funny huehue >:'D

Zloty Kinda Pro

Reaction score
# Boykaaaa, the guy who will do everything to make lajrra's ass shine even more (okay, bf or ex-bf job, but I don't care anymore (still with if Andy wants to play a "boss" you should be demoted few times already, but k).

How dare you calling some1 ass licker? You are such a hipocryte, seriously. for over half of year u were playing my friend, asslicking me like fuck and then you just showed up with ur real face. One day u'll be betrayed by ur real friend just like you did in this damn game.
#My haters from Teamspeak allstars - you have a reason to celebrate now ;3

Nobody gives a single fuck about ur retirement, stop flathering urself.

What else can I tell you Kid, for sure not gl in ur real life cos u never had anything like that.

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
enquanto isso.... no lustre do castelo...

ok forget it

well sheeper i'm sad i tried to help you even retired, because i see in you the same interest that someday i had, in other words whne u arrived staff and i started to take a look at you like i did in every single pearl tutor to see if everything is okay, i saw myself when i arrived staff

i'm proud of you dude u can be sure of that and i wish you the best in rl, i'm sad to see you and tiago out of staff, losing 2 of mine children at once, but in ur place i would do the same

and yes u all are my chlidren nab

@pyro: well dear, now we have to work even more

Last edited:

Talith

Reaction score
Predictable.

I hope your words worthwhile, Sheepr!

So... Good luck on your real life and in this time, think about everything you seen here and think in what you can do to change everything. I know you can.

Good bye!

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
In all my years being part of PA staff I've never seen so much drama. One could write a show about this.

Imo nobody's perfect, not everyone can get along so everyone should expect some bad blood. It's sad that you guys fight amongst each other, instead of being united for one goal, to help the players, not to fight for more power.

The question is do you find your purpose in PA to be more valuable than the rest of the shit or not. If it's the first then stick around and don't give a fuck about the drama just do what you are supposed to do, or don't not everyone is fit for the position of tutor/GM/CM, as for still playing as a player while tutor/GM/CM, I'm glad Andyrax has been more strict with this, because in the past most tutors, even some GM's prioritized their playing over the job. That's not good imo, you should try to do both, but if cannot then you should always prioritize your job than to play the game.

As for me I don't care about any of this drama, because I value my job in PA more than any of this, it's a learning experience for me.

With that said, I wish you luck in whatever you plan to do next, Sheeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back