What's new

Welcome!

Sheep's goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Hello dear players, First of all remember that i didn't meaned to isult anyone there, that's just my HONEST opinion
Since this thread is in Goodbye section you can guess it's my goodbye thread and it is indeed, why? Not because im bored, mostly because of being a staff members, some of you might think that I should be proud of being staff, but believe me, it's not a reason to be proud, more to hate yourself, hate yourself for letting such shit happen.
All of you hate admins because they're lazy etc. It's partly truth, but only partly, as you can all see Nino is working, but im not blaming admins, they actually did for me more than our "The most active and beloved CM in Pa's History", our beloved CM is the one who did so much for me <3, demotivating me and disappointing me at once, and when someone tries to say the truth he's instantly sieged by her "beloved liars....friends I mean", having bad opinion about her makes you target #1 and it will finally lead to either: your demotion or resignation (second option in my case, I won't give them that satisfaction ;3). If you're searching for special privilages, power and inviolability then asslicker's group wants you!
But maybe im wrong? idk. but that's what i've notcied as staff
Now like in every retirement thread some words for some "special people" (negative for now)
#1 Andyrax, as before, yes, I was talking behind your back just to not end like Obre, but at the end i told you that, You're behaviour is disgusting, Raszagal was BILION TIMES better CM even if he was corrupted bastard and the whole situation is your fault, as CM you shouldn't let something like that happen, and the main reason was your absence and just talking with your "beloved liars... friend (ops, again)" Ignoring rest of us and some of us didn't even wanted to talk with you...just a little tip about your last changes and acting like a boss, someone already said that, but looks like it has to be repeated, WE, ARE, VOLUNTEERS, Not your damn workers, and today this free dacc on 1 char isn't really much, buying 10diamonds is ~3 days of efford. So you better be careful with your acts, or soon you'll be alone with your "beloved friends", who will take care of players then, you? logging in every 6days? True CM...
#2 Lajrra, For a long time you were a great person, but as everyone says it finally happened, POWER CHANGE PEOPLE, even if it's about a pokemon game - you started to act like a boss, you're the reason of retirement of many ppl even if you don't know that, and you're one of many reasons of my retirement, you can be no matter how good staff member, but being such egoist and liar makes you one of the worst staff members in my eyes, Good luck in your pokemon career dear next CM...
#3 Makarno, idk what to think about that guy but im sure he deserves "liar mastah" title, he mastered the art of lie, im sure im going to read some lies there saying how innocent you are and everyone around you is a bad guy, well, cya Mr. Cocksucker, btw. irony, ha? You were talking that there's mafia in staff and you're part of it, laughing out loud.
#4 the only member of Andy's adoration circle that I have nothing agains't, but since you're one of their members i have to hate you, sorry, Hater's duty, still i don't know you well, but I hope you're not false as others (funny thing that im going to be called "false")(Funny fact #2 that i am probably x'D) Well, you're the only one at negative part that i wish really good luck, Cya o/
# Boykaaaa, the guy who will do everything to make lajrra's ass shine even more (okay, bf or ex-bf job, but I don't care anymore (still with if Andy wants to play a "boss" you should be demoted few times already, but k).

Okay, end of those negative remainings of people

Note to Nino: thanks for doing for me more than our "beloved" CM, even if with little delay you were doing something and people should stop to blame you, because you're the only admin whose job we can see in-game..thanks for that o/

To everyone who wants to become a tutor, you better think twice, you won't be treated as a volunteer, but as a worker and they will just expect more and more, so think twice...

Finally end of bad things, huh? Gotta say something positivte now:
Well players, PA isn't dying, it won't die as long as you're there, so just keep enjoying this game and stop saying bullshit "nothinf else to do in PA", Who will catch all pokes? Just put yourself some goals that seems to be unreachable and try to reach them! You can do everything and good luck with that! Do not let false light blind you.

And some positive words for my pokefriends:
#Dzoony Kalesony - And again im going retired while you're still playing, please don't kill me for that...and finally get that damn 200lvl nub, you have to exp them all to 130, remember that! Good luck and Cyu o/
#Endzi - Even if you're retired (or maybe not, idk. now) thanks for everything, Wish you good luck in w/e you're going to do
#Pyrokr - Well, Quite sad story, ha? I tried, many others tried but we failed, I just hope you won't, you can do that ;q (I'll stay online at skype if you'll need me)
#Grim Mimek - You're "Gotta catch em' all cloned version lol" Good luck with whatever you'll do (even if you're almost retired) I hope your motivation will be back soon.
#My haters from Teamspeak allstars - you have a reason to celebrate now ;3

#Demon King - Well, sadly i left you with our plan still in progress, but i believe you'll do it even without me, Keep going!

#Tiago: sorry, I failed, but thanks for everything you did for me, bro, good luck!
#Midnight, YOU SHOULD BE THE CM! but no, for some reason they promoted Andyrax, you went retired and everything fucked up... Well, thanks for everything you did for me, and you did really much, taught me everything, idk. what else to say, just thank you...
#Khan - even if we weren't talking really much I believe you, together with Pyro, can make great rebalance, good luck with that!(soon)
#Sucriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilhosforever - You better come back, Staff's battlefield is waiting for ya ;>

For sure i forgot many ppl, sorry for that.
Well, im just tired of PA and i found... let's say, life? it's time to end with pokemons, we can't be a big kids forever and that means im leaving forever, my first retirement was motivated by actually lack of motivation to play, but when motiavtion came back i came back, but this time im tired of people in PA as i said above, and that's a good reason to leave forever (maybe not)... anyways good bye PA

oh, Btw. I Hope i won't get deleted in game for using kinda "strong" words, anyway i didn't meaned to insult everyone, just let them know what i think, so please, don't give them a satisfaction to see my deletion.

If any of my friends would like to talk with me im on skype and on forum (as long as im not banned there).

Cya.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
God damn it bro, did you stole my words or what?
Keep in mind we or you didn't fail, sometimes there is no way to change something that can't be changed.
Let's forget all this thing and remember the good staff old times, with Leo, Maritos, Khan, Guito, Dominato, pyro... I miss all them, don't u ?
Anyway, I will always able to help you with anything you need, and that I can ofc xD
I wish you the best, I really do, take care pal, love u! <3

Last edited:

Yuri Boyka

Reaction score
And it's written by someone who never licked anyone's ass to get something in this game.

Of course we have a reason to celebrate because you were betraying bitch, you pretendend to be a friend for few months but after you got promotion to GM, you turned away from us like the latest bitch.

Deleting one from us, he got deletion fairly, but you behaved like the latest bitch getting proofs on a friend.

I hope we will never meet in real life because i will kick your Frodo's Face.

Finally I could officialy write it.

Last edited:

Mrckb Integris :)

Reaction score
Long time ago everyone liked to play this game, it was so good to wake up early and go to fish to celadon's beach, before never had this fights, now many persons (Including me) just keep playing becuase of many friends who still play. It's sad but the game changed so much, the people who before used to care don't give a shit anymore because they havea high position.
I miss the old times when we had a really good staff.

Kipi

Banned user
Reaction score
Man with eggs who was not afraid to say how is BRAWO KURWA !

Powodzenia ; c

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
And it's written by someone who never licked anyone's ass to get something in this game.

Of course we have a reason to celebrate because you were betraying bitch, you pretendend to be a friend for few months but after you got promotion to GM, you turned away from us like the latest bitch.

Deleting one from us, he got deletion fairly, but you behaved like the latest bitch getting proofs on a friend.

I hope we will never meet in real life because i will kick your Frodo's Face.

Finally I could officialy write it.

Huehuehuehuehueh, talked the guy who never deserved to be tutor xDDDDDD
Well, I could try to say you to be careful with your words since you are a tutor, but what does it metters? You have a big shield around you.

Can you understand what I'm saying, or someone will just translate it in polish for you? xDD

T

TheLegacy

Hello dear players, First of all remember that i didn't meaned to isult anyone there, that's just my HONEST opinion
Since this thread is in Goodbye section you can guess it's my goodbye thread and it is indeed, why? Not because im bored, mostly because of being a staff members, some of you might think that I should be proud of being staff, but believe me, it's not a reason to be proud, more to hate yourself, hate yourself for letting such shit happen.
All of you hate admins because they're lazy etc. It's partly truth, but only partly, as you can all see Nino is working, but im not blaming admins, they actually did for me more than our "The most active and beloved CM in Pa's History", our beloved CM is the one who did so much for me <3, demotivating me and disappointing me at once, and when someone tries to say the truth he's instantly sieged by her "beloved liars....friends I mean", having bad opinion about her makes you target #1 and it will finally lead to either: your demotion or resignation (second option in my case, I won't give them that satisfaction ;3). If you're searching for special privilages, power and inviolability then asslicker's group wants you!
But maybe im wrong? idk. but that's what i've notcied as staff
Now like in every retirement thread some words for some "special people" (negative for now)
#1 Andyrax, as before, yes, I was talking behind your back just to not end like Obre, but at the end i told you that, You're behaviour is disgusting, Raszagal was BILION TIMES better CM even if he was corrupted bastard and the whole situation is your fault, as CM you shouldn't let something like that happen, and the main reason was your absence and just talking with your "beloved liars... friend (ops, again)" Ignoring rest of us and some of us didn't even wanted to talk with you...just a little tip about your last changes and acting like a boss, someone already said that, but looks like it has to be repeated, WE, ARE, VOLUNTEERS, Not your damn workers, and today this free dacc on 1 char isn't really much, buying 10diamonds is ~3 days of efford. So you better be careful with your acts, or soon you'll be alone with your "beloved friends", who will take care of players then, you? logging in every 6days? True CM...
#2 Lajrra, For a long time you were a great person, but as everyone says it finally happened, POWER CHANGE PEOPLE, even if it's about a pokemon game - you started to act like a boss, you're the reason of retirement of many ppl even if you don't know that, and you're one of many reasons of my retirement, you can be no matter how good staff member, but being such egoist and liar makes you one of the worst staff members in my eyes, Good luck in your pokemon career dear next CM...
#3 Makarno, idk what to think about that guy but im sure he deserves "liar mastah" title, he mastered the art of lie, im sure im going to read some lies there saying how innocent you are and everyone around you is a bad guy, well, cya Mr. Cocksucker, btw. irony, ha? You were talking that there's mafia in staff and you're part of it, laughing out loud.
#4 the only member of Andy's adoration circle that I have nothing agains't, but since you're one of their members i have to hate you, sorry, Hater's duty, still i don't know you well, but I hope you're not false as others (funny thing that im going to be called "false")(Funny fact #2 that i am probably x'D) Well, you're the only one at negative part that i wish really good luck, Cya o/
# Boykaaaa, the guy who will do everything to make lajrra's ass shine even more (okay, bf or ex-bf job, but I don't care anymore (still with if Andy wants to play a "boss" you should be demoted few times already, but k).

Okay, end of those negative remainings of people

Note to Nino: thanks for doing for me more than our "beloved" CM, even if with little delay you were doing something and people should stop to blame you, because you're the only admin whose job we can see in-game..thanks for that o/

To everyone who wants to become a tutor, you better think twice, you won't be treated as a volunteer, but as a worker and they will just expect more and more, so think twice...

Finally end of bad things, huh? Gotta say something positivte now:
Well players, PA isn't dying, it won't die as long as you're there, so just keep enjoying this game and stop saying bullshit "nothinf else to do in PA", Who will catch all pokes? Just put yourself some goals that seems to be unreachable and try to reach them! You can do everything and good luck with that! Do not let false light blind you.

And some positive words for my pokefriends:
#Dzoony Kalesony - And again im going retired while you're still playing, please don't kill me for that...and finally get that damn 200lvl nub, you have to exp them all to 130, remember that! Good luck and Cyu o/
#Endzi - Even if you're retired (or maybe not, idk. now) thanks for everything, Wish you good luck in w/e you're going to do
#Pyrokr - Well, Quite sad story, ha? I tried, many others tried but we failed, I just hope you won't, you can do that ;q (I'll stay online at skype if you'll need me)
#Grim Mimek - You're "Gotta catch em' all cloned version lol" Good luck with whatever you'll do (even if you're almost retired) I hope your motivation will be back soon.
#My haters from Teamspeak allstars - you have a reason to celebrate now ;3

#Demon King - Well, sadly i left you with our plan still in progress, but i believe you'll do it even without me, Keep going!

#Tiago: sorry, I failed, but thanks for everything you did for me, bro, good luck!
#Midnight, YOU SHOULD BE THE CM! but no, for some reason they promoted Andyrax, you went retired and everything fucked up... Well, thanks for everything you did for me, and you did really much, taught me everything, idk. what else to say, just thank you...
#Khan - even if we weren't talking really much I believe you, together with Pyro, can make great rebalance, good luck with that!(soon)
#Sucriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilhosforever - You better come back, Staff's battlefield is waiting for ya ;>

For sure i forgot many ppl, sorry for that.
Well, im just tired of PA and i found... let's say, life? it's time to end with pokemons, we can't be a big kids forever and that means im leaving forever, my first retirement was motivated by actually lack of motivation to play, but when motiavtion came back i came back, but this time im tired of people in PA as i said above, and that's a good reason to leave forever (maybe not)... anyways good bye PA

oh, Btw. I Hope i won't get deleted in game for using kinda "strong" words, anyway i didn't meaned to insult everyone, just let them know what i think, so please, don't give them a satisfaction to see my deletion.

If any of my friends would like to talk with me im on skype and on forum (as long as im not banned there).

Cya.

I disagree bro, currently Andyrax is one of the best CM we could ever had, she is always giving us good events, things that motivate players with help of Lajrra. They spent the time they can spend in a game, remember Andyrax is a professional in her real life, also she cant handle all the game problems, remember that for anything they must ask for permission of our gods (NINO, JANO), if we want perfection, of course sometimes they become rude but nothing personal, when someone accept a position (staff) is not about being volunteer, at least me is a big responsability and we gotta work everytime our bosses ask for, and we shouldnt wait for orders, we just have to do it :) I think you have to feel good to have the privilege of being A GM, im not andy or lajrra asslicker, like many of you know, i used to hate Lajrra alot, but now that i know her better i can tell you she isnt a demon, she isnt that bad, problem is that Pearl is losing attention from our Admins and staff and yes Pearl is dying so fast.

About raszagal, he will be the best for all those who got benefits from HIM, i know he was good but no that good you all speak about, during Andy's period and lajrra period, we are clear, 0 corruption, 0 privileges staff to staff and with help of our Admins, cheaters, hackers are gone. When rebalance come im sure PA will become more popular, but dont be here that the problem are our CMs, GMs.

Mundisse

Reaction score
No fighting kids, life is beautiful.

tumblr_mq6vtlsTov1qb5ejqo1_250.gif

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Sheeper, kurwa, the fuck you're doin'? Misspelling my nickname and going retired? e.e anyway I'll call my ampharos with your nickname, soon. Don't forget to skyping from time to time, fag ;_; how could you leave... @ tiago, I actually don't miss dominato... Quess why e.e

Last edited:

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
some of you might think that I should be proud of being staff, but believe me, it's not a reason to be proud, more to hate yourself, hate yourself for letting such shit happen.

I usually don't read long threads, but when I read it, I knew it was for a good reason. You would get my thanks only for these words huehue br.

I just don't have anything to say about this thread... All I would say, you've already said. But, one thing I regret is don't say everything I wanted to say at my goodbye thread. And the reason I don't do it, is because those people aren't worthy of the time I would spend to say that.

@thread: I wish you could be BR.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Sheeper, kurwa, the fuck you're doin'? Misspelling my nickname and going retired? e
e anyway I'll call my ampharos with your nickname, soon. Don't forget to skyping from time to time, fag ;_; how could you leave...

@ tiago, I actually don't miss dominato... Quess why e.e

Oh f*ck, How did I forgot your name there too? gotta edit that comment faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast !!! u.u

T

TheLegacy

I usually don't read long threads, but when I read it, I knew it was for a good reason. You would get my thanks only for these words huehue br.

I just don't have anything to say about this thread... All I would say, you've already said. But, one thing I regret is don't say everything I wanted to say at my goodbye thread. And the reason I don't do it, is because those people aren't worthy of the time I would spend to say that.

@thread: I wish you could be BR.

for Br staff, stop blamming please, im sure if there were a corrupted CM but if he were Br you all would become his asslicker, understand that people that have been selected for CM not all are corrupted, if any of you have been watched for cms is because is their job, understand that privileges are GONE, if you do your job correctly , you all shouldnt cry here.

And Sheeper if you are going, good bye i wish you can find a good real life, enjoy your life dont fight here :3, blame koob who is the only problem in PA.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Yes, I meant Brazilian. The reason is because I would talk to Sheepr more, saying things that only we, br, say, like Staff filha da puta...

Did it once. In spanish tho xD invalid proof, but no one cares, everyone are afraid of not getting demoted as well xD you know what they say, truth hurts the most xD

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Btw. I Hope i won't get deleted in game for using kinda "strong" words, anyway i didn't meaned to insult everyone, just let them know what i think, so please, don't give them a satisfaction to see my deletion.

Dunno why, seems like it's related to me. Hahahahaha!

~~

TheLegacy saying sh!ts that don't know as aways.. hahah.. Some things in PA won't change till the end.

~~

GLuck BlackSheepr I'll always love u, even without my name in ur thread <3

T

TheLegacy

Dunno why, seems like it's related to me. Hahahahaha!

~~

TheLegacy saying sh!ts that don't know as aways.. hahah.. Some things in PA won't change till the end.

~~

GLuck BlackSheepr I'll always love u, even without my name in ur thread <3

sponderman, so you think you know more than me? kkkkk i really like when you all call me a cryer, but for me looking at you all right now, make me excited, you know looking crying the person that use to call you cryer its too funny for me :3.

Cya haters, just go and that :) understand this game wont be owned by you e.e and about CM, GMS, are you jelly?

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
sponderman, so you think you know more than me? kkkkk i really like when you all call me a cryer, but for me looking at you all right now, make me excited, you know looking crying the person that use to call you cryer its too funny for me :3.

Cya haters, just go and that :) understand this game wont be owned by you e.e and about CM, GMS, are you jelly?

He isn't Sponderman, he's SpinarakMan. Are you blind?

"you know looking crying the person that use to call you cryer its too funny for me :3."
You caught a pokemon (Senseless [950]).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back