What's new

Welcome!

Senior player achievement - didnt get the yellow box?

Vescu

Reaction score
So i just logged in after being away for over a year, and i got the message i i earned senior player achievement, i got the money, but didnt get the box, i looked in the obvious spots, but its not there, so im missing something or its just a bug and im not gonna get the box? :27:

Vescu

Reaction score
Uhm, so is anything gonna happen about this? id like to know what im standing on :|

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Uhm, so is anything gonna happen about this? id like to know what im standing on :|

Haven't CM Taloz spoken with you? It's technically not possible, that you got just half of the rewards for this achievement. If it was not working, you wouldn't get anything. Maybe you had full bag and it fell down, you didn't notice, maybe it went to another bag in your inventory and you later threw it away.

Vescu

Reaction score
Haven't CM Taloz spoken with you? It's technically not possible, that you got just half of the rewards for this achievement. If it was not working, you wouldn't get anything. Maybe you had full bag and it fell down, you didn't notice, maybe it went to another bag in your inventory and you later threw it away.

i checked every bag manually, then i put everything i have on me, and used items market > my offers > sell and i typed yellow box in the search bar, and it wasnt in my inventory, and yes i was talking with him, but i was still hoping theres hope...
my last login was at the end of 2017, i had a lot of space in my bags, i got teleported to my hometown after logging in so if its the case, and it fell on the ground, i would consider it a bug cause thats not my fault i got teleported, and i have no means of retriving the item if it fell on the ground, and im gonna say it again, i had lots of space in my inventory...

Anyways, so i didnt get it, and at this point im guessing im never gonna get it, but maybe u could check if theres actually a bug or something, cause maybe someone will come back and will be greeted by same surprise as i was

i feel like no one is considering it might be true that i didnt get it, and no one will ever check it, but as i said, since my last login was in 2017 i got some stuff moved around, few messages of changes, even my cloned scyther doesnt count as a catch in the new pokedex, my market locker was over capped, few items got deprecated, so i assumed it has something to do with it

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Teleport has nothing to do here. There's no bug, else technically it would work or wouldn't work. It cannot work in half unless someone edits script, but such thing did not happen. You had to get it. What you have done with it later, I don't know, we don't have logs for items, but YOU HAD IT.

Vescu

Reaction score
well this is going nowhere, as i said im not counting on retrieving it (tbh if u keep any backups in case of unfortunate events u could even upload my char to ur test server and see for urself), but now i realize it wont even get checked "just in case"

Thanks for no help, only for accusations, after all those years, everytime when i was playing i tried to help the community, but when i get back and got a problem im being treated like a liar who wants to extort items with lies...

I really would love it if i rly had it, but i was too dumb to see it, but if i finally found it even with the market search i wouldnt keep arguing my case, as i did before when i thought something is missing.

Now at this point im not expecting a reply, just wanted to share my piece, thank you.

Back