What's new

Welcome!

Speed underwater

Sylwanek

Reaction score
Hey so yesterday when i was on water 265 i got level and then from 1270 speed my char slowed too normal 700 i thought it was jano fault because he was following me XD
but today i leveled up again on water and my speed got lower again so i guess its just a bug and the game after u get lvl is thinking that u dont have diving suit or something like that :/ can u pls fix it? if its not bug then sorry :c

Ah and if u could then pls check sh starmie spawn rate on 265 water XD i guess its just my bad luck but on 2 lvls on this respawn i didnt see any

ninjakaban

Reaction score
Hey so yesterday when i was on water 265 i got level and then from 1270 speed my char slowed too normal 700 i thought it was jano fault because he was following me XD
but today i leveled up again on water and my speed got lower again so i guess its just a bug and the game after u get lvl is thinking that u dont have diving suit or something like that :/ can u pls fix it? if its not bug then sorry :c

Ah and if u could then pls check sh starmie spawn rate on 265 water XD i guess its just my bad luck but on 2 lvls on this respawn i didnt see any
I have the same since they add this spawn, don’t worry. If u lvl up u just need to use key on yourself and dive up and refresh your suit once again, it happens every time u lvl up. I didn’t report it cuz it’s small issue but it happens since this spawn exists. And about your bad luck, I had the same problem, I spend most of the time on this spawn (got many hours and lvls) and I never saw single Sh Starmie, neither from
Charm or wild spawn and I think it would spawn there itself (I thought I were giga unlucky but I see it’s not only my problem there) naura

Sylwanek

Reaction score
I have the same since they add this spawn, don’t worry. If u lvl up u just need to use key on yourself and dive up and refresh your suit once again, it happens every time u lvl up. I didn’t report it cuz it’s small issue but it happens since this spawn exists. And about your bad luck, I had the same problem, I spend most of the time on this spawn (got many hours and lvls) and I never saw single Sh Starmie, neither from
Charm or wild spawn and I think it would spawn there itself (I thought I were giga unlucky but I see it’s not only my problem there) naura
ty so much now i will dont need to die every level :3 if u too haven't see any starmie then i guess it must be bugged xD

Sylwanek

Reaction score
You see a Shiny Starmie [76]. ok i did it but anyway only 1 on 2 lvl strange

Back