What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

stin stauer

Reaction score
the main prize is bag with held items and some other shits i posted somewhere here in this thread, sry im lazy to search xD

no problem ^^, just to clearfy, how many points do we need for the main prize? because as i see, the list you gave us is just the extra prizes, right?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
This year there will be no new pokemons as reward but:
A bag of 10 random held items, TM Case 16-18, 10k in money, 500 rocket balls, random evolution item

or

Random Pokemon from Christmas/Valentine/Easter Event.

1st post xd

yes it's a basic reward for completing 7 missions. The others are for extra credit

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
that's what I meant, So we need to finish the mission 7, ye?

i guess many players didnt do the mission 2, just brought water in a bucket to the barrel

bringing water to barell was enough to complete mission 2.

ferreice

Reaction score
i need help for complete the last task , i return to play padventures... only for take a nice moments again and participe in all of the task of this event.... i want this weezing... but notingh help me... i can't try the task because i dont have a team or nice pokes.... but i see that this task is soo hard andi can't try!!....all higt lvl , they have their team and i can't participe... i hate this ... i need help. and my lvl is 128 and i can't take the other task..... pls GM, can you do anything?... two weeks working on the farm for nothing :C ......

Eviled Legend

Reaction score
i need help for complete the last task , i return to play padventures... only for take a nice moments again and participe in all of the task of this event.... i want this weezing... but notingh help me... i can't try the task because i dont have a team or nice pokes.... but i see that this task is soo hard andi can't try!!....all higt lvl , they have their team and i can't participe... i hate this ... i need help. and my lvl is 128 and i can't take the other task..... pls GM, can you do anything?... two weeks working on the farm for nothing :C ......

Let me know tomorrow ur name ingame ill try to help u.

I'm Old Dog Eviled

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So base amount of points is 6035 and this is required to get main reward, including all missions completed from 1 to 7. The rest of points are extra ones to be changable for other stuff.
U3RFs0F.png

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
So base amount of points is 6035 and this is required to get main reward, including all missions completed from 1 to 7. The rest of points are extra ones to be changable for other stuff.
U3RFs0F.png

So could you please reconsider to decrease the number of points to get extras? Because they are limited, but being discounted 6035 does not leave us with too much points...

are there any repeatable missions now besides last one to farm more points?

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
So could you please reconsider to decrease the number of points to get extras? Because they are limited, but being discounted 6035 does not leave us with too much points...

There are 2 extra missions as far as i know which will give you almost 1500 extra points. It's nobodys fault that you now help people in gardening or in feeding animals.

Popeye

Reaction score
13:16 You have earned 1000 event credits, you have now 7116 event credits.

Thanks!!!! still need like 600 points to get the weezeng :(

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

There were few extra missions available, you can still increase your points by helping other people doing mission 7, so my answer is nope, you knew since the beginning that there's another list of rewards related to extra points. People, who were really interested kept collecting it.

Reaction score
What about mission in celadon beach??

For main prize need to finish mission 7 but why u made team mission? people does't want to help.

I suggest u don'd do this kind of mission for event, except for global.

Eviled Legend

Reaction score
The price of all rewards its kinda a joke i think. Only the most active players can have all the rewards?.

Its really funny to know it. Then the ppl maked all the mission literally lost the time for... Anything?. Ahh no w8, u can obtain thunder bolt or sawbucks.

Next retired inc. Regards

Eviled Legend

Reaction score
Yea never give up like rollbacks, server crashes, delay in events. Its fun have 2 weeks w8ting for..? Its funny yea.

Lance

Reaction score
i mean, the staff part who does this kind of events, dont have any obligation to do something for you, it is just dedication, you are free to play or not, if you think its "a bad server" like your comments tells me, as i said, you are free to not play it anymore, there are so many people thankfull for this kind of events and there is the people that im sry to say like you that just complaint about everything.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Yea never give up like rollbacks, server crashes, delay in events. Its fun have 2 weeks w8ting for..? Its funny yea.

It doesn't matter if the event was wrong or not ... There will always be a person who complains about it. We can't make everyone happy.
As always thank players who appreciate the dedication to perform the event.

Thanks to the staff who dedicated their time to give us the event.

Back