What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

kndmr

Reaction score
are you even one? :)

I am not Raissa but my friend is also you guys have to think when you working on 7th mission. 3 high level 1 low level trying to do but if everything goes as we planned we struggleing at box part still have to make npc's phone talking longer or decrease the number of npc cause besides all of rest hardest part is there :D thanks anyway for your attention

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
I am not Raissa but my friend is also you guys have to think when you working on 7th mission. 3 high level 1 low level trying to do but if everything goes as we planned we struggleing at box part still have to make npc's phone talking longer or decrease the number of npc cause besides all of rest hardest part is there :D thanks anyway for your attention

Wtf? You can be 10lvl and pass this talking guards, when they removed 3 in a row. I think they should nerf it and remove whole mission and give everyone 1k credits.
I done it with Sting, Chemolek and Nuni before any nerfs (nuni 120lvl) and last two died at boss. So it was and it is possible to pass for 110+ players

kndmr

Reaction score
Wtf? You can be 10lvl and pass this talking guards, when they removed 3 in a row. I think they should nerf it and remove whole mission and give everyone 1k credits.
I done it with Sting, Chemolek and Nuni before any nerfs (nuni 120lvl) and last two died at boss. So it was and it is possible to pass for 110+ players

''I think they should nerf it and remove whole mission and give everyone 1k credits.'' I totally agree with that.

Btw I just saying whole quest isn't that hard but the part where we pass guards in boxes is for me hardest part ever in whole mission. they need to increase talking time cause 4th of my tries ended up there..

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
''I think they should nerf it and remove whole mission and give everyone 1k credits.'' I totally agree with that.

Btw I just saying whole quest isn't that hard but the part where we pass guards in boxes is for me hardest part ever in whole mission. they need to increase talking time cause 4th of my tries ended up there..

No, we won't increase it. We did it easier already, they talk for 3 seconds which is pretty enough to pass 1-2 sqms. Focus yourself and you will do it.

stin stauer

Reaction score
This event has been very hard to be done and also very nice, I appreciate the staff's effort on it, and I love the way this is game is being developed, the passion put on it is great, so complaining about the event would be ungratful of our part, and I don't want it. so here comes my question,

Raissa can you give us the list with rewards and their amount of points to obtain each reward? depending on it we can decide if we keep doing the 7th mission or not. Thanks for the event and for reading my request, even if you don't consider it! peacee

kndmr

Reaction score
No, we won't increase it. We did it easier already, they talk for 3 seconds which is pretty enough to pass 1-2 sqms. Focus yourself and you will do it.

Always failing at guards still trying after I did opened my supersaiyan mode but not help me enough i guess try hard till its done :D thanks for your help btw 3sec should do work with 10 tries :D

demzpacito

Reaction score
This event has been very hard to be done and also very nice, I appreciate the staff's effort on it, and I love the way this is game is being developed, the passion put on it is great, so complaining about the event would be ungratful of our part, and I don't want it. so here comes my question,

Raissa can you give us the list with rewards and their amount of points to obtain each reward? depending on it we can decide if we keep doing the 7th mission or not. Thanks for the event and for reading my request, even if you don't consider it! peacee

This is approximate requirements to get extra rewards. It might be changed yet but just a little
1500 - New Pokemon (only for people who took the main prize)
250 - kanto box 3 / johto box 3 - limit 3
300 - helpd item - limit 2
200 - 100 sport balls (only for people who took main prize)
200 - rare candy - max 5
250 - new outfit
200 - addon for wobbuffet
500 - key to the ultra wormhole (only for ppl who took main prize) - limit 1
400 - mewtwo's island ticket - limit 2

requirement for main prize will be the same amount of points you get for completing every mission.

there you go

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
1700 - Galar Weezing(only for people who took the main prize)
250 - kanto box 3 / johto box 3 - limit 3 (only for players who have finished minimium 3 missions)
300 - held item - limit 2 (only for players who have finished minimum 6 missions)
200 - rare candy - max 5 (only for players who finished minium 3 missions)
250 - new outfit
600 - key to the ultra wormhole (only for ppl who took main prize) - limit 1
500 - mewtwo's island ticket - limit 2 (only for ppl who have finished minium 6 missions)

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
300 - held item - limit 2
200 - rare candy - max 5
250 - new outfit
500 - mewtwo's island ticket - limit 2

which would be the available outfits?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
didnt decide yet lol, ill see later but the outfit's picture will be posted here once rewards are enabled

stin stauer

Reaction score
300 - held item - limit 2
200 - rare candy - max 5
250 - new outfit
500 - mewtwo's island ticket - limit 2

thanksss a lot

The main prize is the held item, right?

demzpacito

Reaction score
the main prize is bag with held items and some other shits i posted somewhere here in this thread, sry im lazy to search xD

This year there will be no new pokemons as reward but:
A bag of 10 random held items, TM Case 16-18, 10k in money, 500 rocket balls, random evolution item

or

Random Pokemon from Christmas/Valentine/Easter Event.

1st post xd

Back