What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

Elias Walker

Reaction score
You get more points, other people get more points too. You play more = you get more isn't it simple? And it works in every mmo game like that.

You gotta have in mind that only people who could start the event on the day it was launched could do that, I'm one of the people who couldn't, due work, university etc, so when we were able to make it, they disabled it...

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
You gotta have in mind that only people who could start the event on the day it was launched could do that, I'm one of the people who couldn't, due work, university etc, so when we were able to make it, they disabled it...

So it isn't anyones fault that that time you not have free time. People that made event in gardening phase got extra points. What if they would disable every mission after they add a new one? That way they gave you extra time to do it for people that have no time to do basic mission. And extra points are EXTRA, not required to obtain, you want/you can earn them, you do it, you can't/don't want you lost them. Life is brutal and you will lose many things while doing another.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
So it isn't anyones fault that that time you not have free time. People that made event in gardening phase got extra points. What if they would disable every mission after they add a new one? That way they gave you extra time to do it for people that have no time to do basic mission. And extra points are EXTRA, not required to obtain, you want/you can earn them, you do it, you can't/don't want you lost them. Life is brutal and you will lose many things while doing another.

why so mad? Real Life is brutal, here is a place to get away from real problems i suppose, at least is how I see a game, having fun, get ur mind off and stuff... Im only giving an alternative for those who couldn't start when it was launched.

For 7th mission they made and alternative for people 110- who couldn't pass, due pokemon levels, skills, whatever the reason... so I think yould be nice if they give an alternative por people who couldn't make tha mission...

demzpacito

Reaction score
Annoying, I dont know if you got it wrong but it seems like you believe you can only take 7th mission twice, but you can take it as many times you want. Events will always give more rewards for ppl who dedicated the most, that's how it's always been. Your obligations in real life shouldn't matter (I lost many events when I was studying abroad, for example)

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
why so mad? Real Life is brutal, here is a place to get away from real problems i suppose, at least is how I see a game, having fun, get ur mind off and stuff... Im only giving an alternative for those who couldn't start when it was launched.

For 7th mission they made and alternative for people 110- who couldn't pass, due pokemon levels, skills, whatever the reason... so I think yould be nice if they give an alternative por people who couldn't make tha mission...

But you made the mission, dont you? As i said extra credits are extra and you don't need them to get MAIN reward.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
The most frustrating part is the box and the rocket guards.

Guess I'll never finish this mission

This is my frustration too!

It takes almost an hour to get to that part to get it wrong and back to the beginning.

I really wanted you to consider the checkpoint idea!

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
This is my frustration too!

It takes almost an hour to get to that part to get it wrong and back to the beginning.

I really wanted you to consider the checkpoint idea!

Find good team and do it? Yesterday i have team lvl 200- and one 140lvl, idk whats really hard in this mission, beside tanky guards, and be careful to not stay without poke. It takes idk 20minutes? To pass to boxes, and like 5-10minuites to pass them too. Yes, boxes are stressful, so chill out and do it slowly, you dont need to hurry. I failed twice boxes at the beginning when there were 3 guards in a row, sometimes die on sands, and once got busted while looking for keys. If someone dies on guards and other random pokes then your future on higher lvls might be bad. And dont tell me hp difference cuz there isn't that much between 110 and 140, when at 140lvl you have access to poi psycho, and you can ask other people how much pokes are there. Every trap is possible to pass if you do it slowly or with someone that can keep you alive while passing it.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Should consider adding extra misison for those who didnt have the chance to make the one you feed animals and give water to plants...

10:00 You have 7688 points.

Missing only 80 points from Bananas and those 250 from second time on last mission...

so if I make them all be with max 8018, wich ay give me Main reward + weezing + something of max 300 points... while people could farm points feeding animals and watering plants

"while people could farm points feeding and watering" Do you know how stressful was that? I was pming people(even people I didn't know well) for 2 days to go feed and water. Some of us slept like 4 hours cuz we were scared that plants would die and our world would fail. We busted our asses and deserved those extra points. And you want an easy farming method now? Just go do last mission as much as you want if you really want the extra points.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
"while people could farm points feeding and watering" Do you know how stressful was that? I was pming people(even people I didn't know well) for 2 days to go feed and water. Some of us slept like 4 hours cuz we were scared that plants would die and our world would fail. We busted our asses and deserved those extra points. And you want an easy farming method now? Just go do last mission as much as you want if you really want the extra points.

Please remind me when I said it was not stressful or not well deserved points? As Demz told me, 7th mission is repeatable, that's what I didnt know, but you and Toxi keep saying that way didn't help clarify my mind in anyway... thx Demz por clarifying, and for those who have done the feeding, gz and thx... and Thanks all staff for the effort on making this event

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but NPCs are already easy. Just take a deep breath and FOCUS while passing through. We won't add check points, first of all it will be super unfair to people who were stressed just like you and had to repeat mission few times to finally pass it, second of all it would make it very easy, cus you would be able to keep coming back over and over until you pass and that's not the point. I see many players are repeating mission just to get more points, so it's not that it is impossible.

@Anoying Orange,
I am sorry but mission with watering and feeding was available for like 2 or 3 days? People who were interested in gaining extra credit just did their job, when they needed help some people didn't give a single thing, but now when they wake up with less points than they would like to have it is just too late. Yet you can gain extra credit repeating mission 7 helping other players to finish it

@Arcanist Karl,
Yes, that's possible and I guess we'll do it.

And for people who cannot pass through cubes (yes, there are some like this)

I know that sometimes there's no space between cubes where you can stay, so I advice you to stay at some cube so it will be the only one to hit you instead of few if you stay in between. With healing pokemon it is quite easy.
Don't mind me dying in the end, I was without pokemons.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
And about cubes, even with 110lvl you can cast healing spell and run through it, or someone cast spell on you and if you want you cast another on yourself.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
The event was funny to do, but it required a good amount of time also (this was the longest event I remember).

When we discuss rewards, in my opinion, we are just trying to balance them with what we would get (in average) by hunting the same amount of time, considering catches, loots, etc.. (and I have seen a lot of rare catches and loots on Loot Alert during the event.)

So just my point of view, if we all get more opportunities to farm more extra points, I dont think this would be unfair to anyone in specific, and also if all get more rewards but you dont want them you could gift it to some friend, in my opinion, it would be better than arguing on forum against the proposals for points/rewards.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
The event was funny to do, but it required a good amount of time also (this was the longest event I remember).

When we discuss rewards, in my opinion, we are just trying to balance them with what we would get (in average) by hunting the same amount of time, considering catches, loots, etc.. (and I have seen a lot of rare catches and loots on Loot Alert during the event.)

So just my point of view, if we all get more opportunities to farm more extra points, I dont think this would be unfair to anyone in specific, and also if all get more rewards but you dont want them you could gift it to some friend, in my opinion, it would be better than arguing on forum against the proposals for points/rewards.

170px-Hammer_and_Sickle_Red_Star_with_Glow.png

in

Reaction score
could you change amount of points for main prize from 6035 to 6000. it's stupid that we losing 35 points on other rewards.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
could you change amount of points for main prize from 6035 to 6000. it's stupid that we losing 35 points on other rewards.

You got 6035 from main missions and this points are for main reward, whats your problem?

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
You got 6035 from main missions and this points are for main reward, whats your problem?

Relax bro, you dont need to reply everything and if you like it if you do with respect that would be better. It took me some time too to understand that some points are for main and some are extras, it would be less confusing if the points were divided separately...

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Relax bro, you dont need to reply everything and if you like it if you do with respect that would be better. It took me some time too to understand that some points are for main and some are extras, it would be less confusing if the points were divided separately...

But i'm not offensive against anyone, i just answer your questions. And you got list some pages before about how much points you got from every mission.

Back