What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

Strek

Reaction score
Nothing more rewarding that getting one-shot while your Pokémon is still outside and in range of the spawn :')

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I have 6k points but, apparently, since I didn't complete mission 7, I can't get the main reward. Is it possible to remove this restriction?

Popeye

Reaction score
Thanks for the event!! Just one thing is possible to block the sport balls that we get in the mission 3 (I thing) to avoid people cheating with that balls, or just dissapear when you log in like the buckets.

Strek

Reaction score
For those of us who won't be doing mission 7, can we have some kind of extra dump for the points? I have left 2200 points after redeeming everything I had available. I did all the extra missions and wouldn't want to feel that effort was worthless :c

Strek

Reaction score
Thanks for the event!! Just one thing is possible to block the sport balls that we get in the mission 3 (I thing) to avoid people cheating with that balls, or just dissapear when you log in like the buckets.

Raissa already said they have different ID, the ones from mission 3 are worthless.

Reaction score
Hello, how is it that if we don't finish the mission 7 of the season event, they won't give a prize? And all the time we spend those who follow the mission from the beginning? Was the event only for a few? They passed their hand with the end. I have 7112 points and I can't claim a half prize? The truth is ridiculous, I do not think to play events like that again! A shame :(

eshdan

Reaction score
I'm having a problem receiving the main event reward I am talking about! The event wins 1 and the following message appears 17:58 You have already received this reward or a reward that blocks this reward many times. I did not receive this award

eshdan

Reaction score
I'm having a problem receiving the main event reward I am talking about! The event wins 1 and the following message appears 17:58 You have already received this reward or a reward that blocks this reward many times. I did not receive this award

and yes I completed the seventh mission of the event

Back