What's new

Welcome!

Season event 2016

Broka

Reaction score
Me too, i try pick the second order, and nobony answer, why? =O

Obreviate

Reaction score
someone can tell me what are the commands I need for the second quest ??

There's no any command in special. If you have finished the first part of the event, you just have to go to the NPC Sansa and start a chat to her. She will give to you all the needed information. Btw, in the first post from this thread, you already can to find some informations.

Last edited:

Szacho

Reaction score
What i have to do to receive the second order? When i deliver the first food, i say 'hi' again on positions but nothing happens ;-;

Me too, i try pick the second order, and nobony answer, why? =O

someone can tell me what are the commands I need for the second quest ??

You don't need to talk with NPC, guys. After first part of food delivering, just click on the table, between You and NPC. There is blue arrow.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Day 3 - Pirates

Jack Sparrow is looking for help!

bZxmnvy.png

Some rules for this mission
- There are 90 gold bars to be found.
- You may use the canoes or not, they are optional.
- You can only find gold once per positon.
- Explore all the islands

02/Jun/2016
The cooldown between missions system was reworked, and the delay for every player was reset!! so you may take the next mission (or repeat the mission you failed) without waiting the full duration. (assuming you still had to wait)
This only applies to people who had an active cooldown when the system was reworked, and WON'T have any effect in the future missions.

koles

Reaction score
If we use canoe, it doesn't appear on water but on sand, and we cant surf. When relog, canoe dissapeard but we have error [1], while want use poke.

EDIT://

DACC Players can use surf or fly to reach islands, free players need to wait :/.

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
Okay, since I found out there are no any mark on the floor, I can only say one thing - whoever developed it is retarted or haven't tested anything on that event (that's what I guess after 2nd mission bug). Do you really know what events are about? not about making players mad for sure, and that's what you did. The only thing I see on chats now is complaining about 3rd mission retardness.
Do you really think someone would dig EVERY GOD DAMN SQM on that island?
04HTy-0.png

Or this
PEQZRp.png

Or this since the word "nearby" doesn't really tell much which islands
Sz5-rEE.png

Sorry for calling it retarded, but it is retarded. NOBODY will dig over 5k sqms if not more lol.
That's why I think there should be some hidden X on the sand/snow or w/e, something that will make it possible to do. Try to do it on ur own guys, You'll see that this mission is impossible to do in one day... and those missions were called "daily" weren't they?

Last edited:

Barcelo

Reaction score
Guys for mision 3, when you find a gold bar, let about 3-5 water gem :D

koles

Reaction score
Okay, since I found out there are no any mark on the floor, I can only say one thing - whoever developed it is retarted or haven't tested anything on that event (that's what I guess after 2nd mission bug). Do you really know what events are about? not about making players mad for sure, and that's what you did. The only thing I see on chats now is complaining about 3rd mission retardness.
Do you really think someone would dig EVERY GOD DAMN SQM on that island?
04HTy-0.png

Or this
PEQZRp.png

Or this since the word "nearby" doesn't really tell much which islands
Sz5-rEE.png

Sorry for calling it retarded, but it is retarded. NOBODY will dig over 5k sqms if not more lol.
That's why I think there should be some hidden X on the sand/snow or w/e, something that will make it possible to do. Try to do it on ur own guys, You'll see that this mission is impossible to do.

They are not that islands, there are new islands for it, still big.

Ludacha

Reaction score
U ppl are crazy with this mission,milion sqm there and i digged 2 islands and no any gold

Ludacha

Reaction score
IMPORTANT!

When you dig your gold,mark place where you digged it...also when you dig place where is already marked,back mark (gem,coin or some) on his place (back on the hole)

Also admins dont close server,if we lose our marks...it would be impossible doing it 2 times

Last edited:

paradiise

Reaction score
My friend character got bugged by canoe... Cant even release pokemons

Tsotss

Reaction score
Looking on comments it must be nice event xD.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Dont cry on servers where you have much more players than platinum. We done 6 islands with 3 ppl

Back