What's new

Welcome!

Seaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soksok

Reaction score
I think it goes without saying since we all know it but seaking is a pokemon that has almost never been used in the game having so much potential, it has good hp and a very good ability that makes it immune to electric attacks ... I feel that the failure this has is that it does not have a good moveset, this is the reason why I would like to suggest the following

Mega Horn 10s ----> Giga Impact 15s
Surf 30s
Drill Run 15s
Sleep Talk 30s -----> Ice Beam 30s
Bubblebeam 15s
Aqua Blast 20s
Water Gun 20s -----> Water Spout 15s
Whirlpool 30s -----> Underwater 50s
Dive 45s -----> Brine 45s
Rain Dance 50s

It should be noted that my suggestions are based on bulbapedia
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Seaking_(Pokémon)

I really would like you to take this suggestion into account since being a dueler what I most want to see in pvp would be a wide variety of different teams and not all with the same op team as always, rebalancing the forgotten pokemon one by one we could do that this is possible, I just try to put my grain of sand, thanks :)

Soksok

Reaction score
So you are suggesting to remove mega horn from a pokémon with a horn to give giga impact, what giga impact can a small fish cause?

Sleep talk is a stun/damage área for a shitty Ice beam? I feel Sad

No offense bro, not because a pokemon has a horn means that it has to have a mega horn in its movements, also drill run would have the characteristic of using its horn as a drill and putting 2 attacks that have the characteristic of "horn" is very forced. About the ice beam ... I would prefer an attack that works like stun over all types of pokemon, including ghost type, which the sleep talk attack cannot do, there is no excuse to say that it is difficult to hit an ice beam since it would have the attack Surf to paralyze could even have tm freeze dry to ensure your shot, also the ice beam works as a counter attack to one of its weaknesses ... combined with an additional tm of ice type this could cause more damage, as it would be freeze dry + ice beam combined.

ps: if you had played pokemon on a nintendo you would know that one of the most powerful attacks in seaking was giga impact, that is, it is a big fish and bulbapedia speaks for itself bro ...

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
No offense bro, not because a pokemon has a horn means that it has to have a mega horn in its movements, also drill run would have the characteristic of using its horn as a drill and putting 2 attacks that have the characteristic of "horn" is very forced. About the ice beam ... I would prefer an attack that works like stun over all types of pokemon, including ghost type, which the sleep talk attack cannot do, there is no excuse to say that it is difficult to hit an ice beam since it would have the attack Surf to paralyze could even have tm freeze dry to ensure your shot, also the ice beam works as a counter attack to one of its weaknesses ... combined with an additional tm of ice type this could cause more damage, as it would be freeze dry + ice beam combined.

ps: if you had played pokemon on a nintendo you would know that one of the most powerful attacks in seaking was giga impact, that is, it is a big fish and bulbapedia speaks for itself bro ...

1. Sleep talk will stay, argument as it doesn't deal dmg to ghost pokemon is too weak. You have yet 9 other moves from moveset + eventual 2 in tmset.
2. Mega Horn is against its grass weakness, so argument as ice beam would be good counter is weak too.
3. You can learn ice beam with TM along with Blizzard if you want to have counters againt it's only weakness which is grass. Most of duelers if not all of them, knowing that seaking is protectless would prefer to use one with lightning rod ability to have it immune to electric. So if you want to have more counters, use TMs. People who exp don't care for it, but they do care for sleep talk.

it means rejected, we'll however review seaking on our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back