What's new

Welcome!

Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello PAd Community and Members of Staff!

Scizor is good. Its moveset is really nice

However today I found out Scyther has speed of 600 and Scizor 400.

According to bulbapedia, Scyther is faster than Scizor. However, I think the speed decrease is very drastic, since Scizor is also a swiftly pokemon. With that said, I suggest the following:

Is there any chance to increase Scizor's speed to 500?

Reason?
Scizor is a very versatile pokemon. It is good for both, duelling and hunting. Speed in a pokemon doesn't influence that much when hunting.

But for duels it is indeed very important. I have a Scizor myself and I sometimes encounter the problem of not being able to hit the opponent with the target-moves (Metal Claw and Bullet Punch) and with X-scissor and Cutter Dance since those 2 AoE moves require Scizor to be next to the Opponent.

Please, don't take this suggestion as though I am complaining not being able to hit Opponent with Scizor's moves. I really think it should be a bit faster.

Thanks!

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
scyther could be almost as strong as scizor, such as pikachu is strong, with 10 moves. Some moves could be learned even after the evolution level. Several other pokemons before last evolution could follow these ideas (in order to be a little competitive in duels)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back