What's new

Welcome!

Rocket Balls

mmarvim

Reaction score
Rocket balls cost min 16hd (hardly never you can find in this price, usually 20hd+) but it worst only 1,6 hd in Extra score. I would like to suggest it count as 3 hd, or at least 2.
This will motivate us to use it, and let go this felling of trowing money on trash.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
I think even more bcs rockets are often used only on pokes without extra chance

Elias Walker

Reaction score
its really hard to make a maximum price on anything since the supply and demand law happens not only on rl, but in every game, etc.

but would be nice if they increase the amount of Rocket balls given on quest's and daily...

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Rocket balls cost min 16hd (hardly never you can find in this price, usually 20hd+) but it worst only 1,6 hd in Extra score. I would like to suggest it count as 3 hd, or at least 2.
This will motivate us to use it, and let go this felling of trowing money on trash.

I think this is a great idea!! And it is the fair thing to do since they are really expensive. If we talk about average prices, I think 2 hd, like Mmarvim suggested, should be the price considered for the extra catch. (Or even 3 hd if it’s possible)

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

Agree

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
any official reply on this ideia? it looks interesting to consider a better value of rb for extra chance

Back