What's new

Welcome!

Project: Chatot

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I came here with idea of contest for Diamond Players called Project: Chatot. Actually, for us, this pokemon is one of the nightmares on PAdventures. We would like to have all pokemons from game (for now except: Alola - here we have just starters and Lycanrocm becouse of one trade, Shinies). If you followed and maybe still following my thread on trade section here in forum, you could see we bought many pokemons already and still need some more. One of them is Chatot - proopably one of the hardest pokemon to get (for us), becouse of its resp, becouse of number of safari balls how many is needed to use them to get extra chance and catch it (unless I will catch before it, I hope). Don't know how many Chatots are on Diamond server - but I see it hardly ever, so there is no other option like trying to catch it by myself. The funniest thing is that we have prepared TMs for it for a long time, but due of Chatot's number on server and its price (regards Prexius :4:) they still laying on house. :17:.

So the contest is simple: guess how many balls I will use to catch it.

Small tip (sorry Demz, gonna use your information from LT, hope you won't be angry) - to get extra chance is needed 8800 safari balls, but remember: is possible to catch Chatot before it :kappa:. I will try to focus just on it, but in the way to catch it, propably will go to Cloned Island (huh, haven't been since catching Cloned Electabuzz what happened years ago, but new achievements came so is the reason to go), becouse of some events smaller or bigger and other things which aren't said here. I would like to point out that my brother is ready to help me with Chatot, so sometimes don't be mad on me when I won't to answer you on private.

The result can appear in next months, so it's rather long-distance contest and idea so don't expect answer very soon (unless I am gonna be lucky with that bird).

Some rules as usuall:
* only for Diamond players
* you can add just one post and can not edit it, so think carefully how many balls you should write
* don't forget about posing your nickname
- you won't be count as a participant without it!
* the contest is open until I catch Chatot, so this is only the time limit

Hope no one gonna make mistake if decide making a post couse is simple - just number and nickname. :D

Current progress:

klwma1U.png

I will inform about progress on every Sunday/Monday - depends when I am going to be and have time to do it. Next one screenshot will post not this Sunday/Monday couse left 3/4 days for it so there is no reason to do it right now.

Regards, Tsots!

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Caxoxd - 8983

Ps: My friend mariibel caught a chatot with that amount long time ago , anyway I hope i'll be wrong and you catch it faster jaja

Pam

Reaction score
Hello Tsots!:18:
I didn't know that you want to catch it, so good luck o/

My guess:

Arashi Pam

Khylithos

Reaction score
But I think you will catch one with using 9999 Safari Balls haha
My luck must be compensated ^^
Khylithos

Back