What's new

Welcome!

Project: Chatot

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello!

In my previous post I have said I hope to see you soon. To be honest I didn't expect that soon will come so fast, what I want to say by it, is:​

crfmYjU.png

Yeaaaaah, I caught it, finally. It's my 400th catch! At my first post I crossed out an information "(unless I will catch before it, I hope)", but it happened - I caught it! It's just amazing!

Also now is needed to choose the winner. Below is a screenshot with yours predictions and the winner!

lt5wYQa.png

Wow Arashi Pam, you were so close! Just 44 balls less than your suggestion! It's pretty amazing, you are soo good! Congraaatz!

Also I said we have prepared TMs for Chatot. Here we are!

yMPAiF0.png

In the end some conclusion:
  • started 26.03.2020 (here on forum, but in fact it was a few days before, still not so many days),
  • ended 20.10.2020,
  • 7946 balls give theoretically 23 838 minutes, what give 397,3 hours and this way 16,55 days (practically it was longer, cus of AFK and other things)
  • spent time here almost 7 months,
  • didn't have so much KS (yep I know it's safari and not many people want it, but still sometimes happened someone was here or came here when I was),
  • online classes were more useful.

Also in the end would like to thanks everyone who supported me: here, in game or in other ways, would like to thanks Sequel who gave me full bp of sfb (if not him, probably I would need to buy them).

And I think that's all! Don't know if I'll do something similar one more time, but if I will, prepare then for another contest with another pokemon! :)

Regards, Tsots!

Pam

Reaction score
Gzzz friend!! I'm so glad you did it o/
Ofc you know you deserve it cuz is hard to beat a person who never gives up like ya.
You're one of the pro player in here, kindly as hell, persistent, funny and always helping !
*CONGRATULATIONS*

Tsotss

Reaction score
you're the best we've got, mate! very well deserved, congratz!

Thanks man! Funny thing is I was doing a lunch while it happened, so just came to the room, I threw the ball without expecting anything and then it happened xd.

tsots>demz
gz mate!!

Maybe one day Demz gonna be 1st in something :7:. Just kidding!

PS. forgot - thanks! xd

Good Job Bro I told you never give up :D

For sure it was just a matter of time! If I decided to do something it was obvious Ill do it. Thanks!

curious thing: chatot was both mine and tsots's catch nr 400 xd

At least you got reward for achievement for 400 catches. :7: Jaaaaaano come back, I want mine too! :D (I suppose I got the reward before rising catches needed to get it and now it was just formality in player profile, hope Jano one day will confirm it).

PS. It wasn't intentional. I've just realized that I was needing 12 catches to have 400, then decided to do some medium rate catches and left 400th for Chatot.

You should start dating then
mewlove

Demz - monkaS

PS. You're the bomb tsots! you totally deserve it

Thanks! You are the bomb too, really like looking how yours collection is growing!

Gzzz friend!! I'm so glad you did it o/
Ofc you know you deserve it cuz is hard to beat a person who never gives up like ya.
You're one of the pro player in here, kindly as hell, persistent, funny and always helping !
*CONGRATULATIONS*

Thanks so much Pam, for good words about me (still not every is true as I think about myself) :7:. You are always so kind!

happydreepy

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
Damnnnnn finally bro, I'm really happy that you took that the burden off your shoulders <3

I am just surprised I didn't give a prediction on it XD

Tsotss

Reaction score
I appreciate your project a lot! It only shows us not to give up anywhere... and usually catching pokemons is boring, there is lack of determination and laziness.
So.. I'm waiting for something new! :)

munchlaxdab

Thanks! Yeah, it was a bit boring cus there was nothing more than Chatot. I threw a lot of balls during online classes. It was perfect combination - once for 3 minutes (tried at least throw ball every 3min) while learning. :D

Waiting for project 4 tapus :) keep going!

Thanks as well! First 4 Tapus need to exsist in game :D. Now really, I don't think so I'll make something like this in near future. Need to do some TM tasks and earn money for pokes. Maybe one day gonna do something similar with Elder Charizard, but for sure not now. :p

Back