What's new

Welcome!

Reward order on Dice Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Hello. I'd like to propose that GMs and CMs who make Dice Event give the best rewards on the beginning. Since players can only win one time and then get kicked from event, ppl who were lucky enough to win 1st rounds dont get a chance to try the best rewards (rare pokes, great helds, whatever else is more valuable) and I think that's unfair. I think everyone should be given the opportunity to try to get a Shiny Charm, for example, and many dont get this chance because they already won a statue or a locker

Regards

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I don't think adding a reward order is fair. I bet there's a lot of ppl playing the dice event with lag and some who don't even spam a number, therefore they won't be likely to win the first rounds. Also, I'm not accusing anyone but, I bet there is at least one person using macros during each dice event giving them a significant advantage.

I feel the randomness is a key aspect of this game and should stay as it is.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I don't think adding a reward order is fair. I bet there's a lot of ppl playing the dice event with lag and some who don't even spam a number, therefore they won't be likely to win the first rounds. Also, I'm not accusing anyone but, I bet there is at least one person using macros during each dice event giving them a significant advantage.

I feel the randomness is a key aspect of this game and should stay as it is.

Are you making a point based on an assumption?

marshalldx53

Reaction score
The macro thing is an assumption (and I feel I'm probably right) however, in the last dice event, I saw ppl complaining about lag. Simpsomp/Sting also had to explain in the middle of the game that they CAN spam without a problem/getting muted in the dice tab.

Last edited:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
it would be good if the prize is displayed and 3 to 5 seconds later the round begins, because some prizes most of us "regret" of winning hahaha

marshalldx53

Reaction score
it would be good if the prize is displayed and 3 to 5 seconds later the round begins, because of some prizes most of us "regret" of winning hahaha

I disagree with that too cause that is also removing the randomness of the event. Even though you might not win, you are choosing the reward you want.

If everyone knows the next reward is a statue, there might be no winner cause no one (assuming once again) will try to guess a number knowing they can get something waay better like a Shiny Charm.

I feel people must play the game without knowing the reward and the staff must select the reward without knowing the round winner, just like what they are doing rn.

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
Noone is forcing you to win in first rounds if you think they give better rewards later. So no, rejected. As Marshall says it should stay random, everything concerning the dice event should be random.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Noone is forcing you to win in first rounds if you think they give better rewards later. So no, rejected. As Marshall says it should stay random, everything concerning the dice event should be random.

So I should not participate without knowing whats the reward? Because its only displayed after channel is closed and before dice is rolled

The macro thing is an assumption (and I feel I'm probably right) however, in the last dice event, I saw ppl complaining about lag. Simpsomp/Sting also had to explain in the middle of the game that they CAN spam without a problem/getting muted in the dice tab.

I was actually referring to the lag thing, I really have no idea about that macro issue you mentioned. But not giving best rewards first because MAYBE someone will have lag and lose round is totally senseless IMO, lag could affect anyone in any round

Last edited:

demzpacito

Reaction score
By the way, it's not random when the reward pattern is always the same. I was 1st winner on 2 events this week and on both I got a Locker. Randomness much?

So if they're not gonna do best rewards first as a pattern at least make no pattern at all

Dagugo

Reaction score
giving a order to it gonna make ppl doesnt participate in "simple" rewards, btw, every one has the same chance to win in the first round and in any round, i cant imagine myself rolling a dice with a locker in first rounds and nobody sending numbers becouse they know there will be a shiny charm in X round.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back