What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrepid

Reaction score
I hate you guys only analyze the pokes of pvp when there are a lot of forgotten pokes that dont have the attention of anyone...

cavani

Reaction score
I dont have to say hi/hello, i'm not that polite, but i'm not trying to be rude either

22:51 You see a love ball.
Lucario [130][M] "Cry me a River"
TM: Doom Desire
TM: Brick Break
Position: {x = 5048, y = 3543, z = 6}.

I know what i'm talking about Lucario, but is your choice if you believe me or not

Lucario is not a god to exp, but it does pretty well, remember that not every poke should be easy to lvl, and since this poke is a beast i think you must put some effort to get that beastly pokemon

Lucario can beat Golem and Steelix, but that depends on your skills, also keep in mind that those pokes are Ground too, and Lucario is weak to that, so there is not a single problem if Golem or Steelix beat Lucario.

Also i'm sorry, but is impossible for Cloned Jynx to beat Lucario

Man lucario isnt a good poke, there is other fighting way better that can kill easy rock types and shouldnt be like that cuz lucario is fighting metallic poke
Lucario have a big potential, ok have protection but no have stun, with feint and metallic noise wasnt op, was well-balanced because he have alot of weakness and listen.. If lucario doesnt fight versus rock type he have very little chance to win.
please read and consider all yep you have all pokes but why almost all need TMs expensive to be a good poke, at least poke none tms have to be allow to lvl or good enough to give a nice fight on duel e.e

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Pokemons like Leafeon and Cloned Vaporeon are giving problems to ice/gras type that suppused to kill these pokemons easy. I think their HP is what make them op.
Nobody have seen that these pokemons can heal and still have at lvl 130 high hp.

Dimiguidax

Reaction score
I think Double team needs a buff in duration, sometimes i saw in pvp people using that and just recieve any stun or a magical reflect and boom Double Team abrogated, and after that pokemon can't deal a good damage cuz he needs that essencial ability.

danyzz

Reaction score
Can you tell me your nick in-game? I need it to check something

And can you stop using caps? Is kinda annoying to see that as if you were yelling at me.

And well is not normal, but it may happen because is made with 2 strong fight moves + TM brick break, and since Lucario is weak to Fight is a dangerous poke for it

Sorri bro for caps I did not realize
iam sodesitta... perla

Gandryk

Reaction score
Pokemons like Leafeon and Cloned Vaporeon are giving problems to ice/gras type that suppused to kill these pokemons easy. I think their HP is what make them op.
Nobody have seen that these pokemons can heal and still have at lvl 130 high hp.

Im agree with you, Cloned Vaporeon + reflect + blizzard + helping hand + aqua ring and good HP = OP.

IMO Leafeon is good enough, only it needs fix grass whistle.

Roni, and no, i dont have Gallade but I saw him in a duel and sux, alot.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Man lucario isnt a good poke, there is other fighting way better that can kill easy rock types and shouldnt be like that cuz lucario is fighting metallic poke
Lucario have a big potential, ok have protection but no have stun, with feint and metallic noise wasnt op, was well-balanced because he have alot of weakness and listen.. If lucario doesnt fight versus rock type he have very little chance to win.
please read and consider all yep you have all pokes but why almost all need TMs expensive to be a good poke, at least poke none tms have to be allow to lvl or good enough to give a nice fight on duel e.e

Well, i'm kinda tired of replying about Lucario so this maybe is the last time.

Since you are dueling against pokes with TMs/expensive TMs, is fair that you should use some too if you want to win.

That comment about it was not OP with Metalic + Feint just tells me that you don't know what you are talking, so i'm not going to reply again about this, it was too OP, is still OP and if it gets metalic noise or any other stun, it will lose detect for sure.

Roni Monteiro

Reaction score
Cara realmente sua intençao de tentar ajudar é otima,porém suas ideias sao totalmente RIDICULAS, Blastoise é quase imortal do jeito que esta,gallade esta um tanto quanto fraco e kangaskhan é bom.
Sorry about /\.

cara estou avaliando tudo o que me disseram sobre gallade posso estar errado pois não
tenho ele e ja que muitos player vieram com essa reclamação pra min tem que diminuir o
dano dele pois esta muito roubado ja no caso do blastoise estou falando no que vi pois
se todos os pokemons tem que possuir ou 2 defesa ou 2 stun ou ambos por que só o blastoise
possui 1 protection sim verdade blastoise está bastante forte eu também acho possui 2
minha intenção podem piorar ele em alguma coisa e colocar o bit pois porque ele será um dos
unicos pokemons que possui só 1 defesa e se é para todos os pokemons ter mais ou menos 2 stun
ou 2 defesas ou ambos porque fazer isso se terá pokemons que será exeçõese sobre o khangaskhan
ele n está bom não ele era pokemon top sim poderia melhorar em 1 ataque eu poderia falar
para por epicenter nele novamente mais como e um ataque muito forte eu falei sobre o bite
que era um stun muito bom pra ele muito melhor que o sucker punch que n faz quase nada
me desculpa sobre o kingdra errei nele mais acho do mesmo jeito que ele merece trocar
aqua ring por tsunami ele está muito forte foi o que muitos me falaram
não estou reclamando de ninguém se estiver errado por favor comente mais no meu ponto de vista
seria isso sobre o rebalance claro que poderia melhorar em outras coisas como mais importante
do que ataques já que pra min estão muito bons poderiam investir em respaws novos mais isso
e assunto por outro caso então minha opinião é essa brigado e bom rebalance tomara que façam
melhor para o jogo <(^_^)> Obs:minha opinião minhas ideias foram geradas de muitas ideias de
varios players eu olhei as mais faladas e as coloquei no post ok lembrando eu as olhei no
jogo não no forum.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
face'm evaluating everything they said about me Gallade could be wrong because it does not
I have it and already many players have come to this complaint to min have to decrease
damage it as this much already stolen in the case of blastoise'm talking about what I saw as
if all Pokemon have to own two or defense or 2 or both stun why only the blastoise
has 1 protection but actually blastoise is strong enough I also think has 2
my intention may worsen it in something and put the bit because because it will be one of
Pokemon only ones that only has one defense and it is for all Pokemon have about 2 stun
or 2 defenses or both because doing so will be Pokemon that will exeçõese on khangaskhan
No it is not good he was pokemon top but could improve in the first attack I could talk
By epicenter for him again as a very strong attack and I talked about the bite
it was a very good stun him much better than the sucker punch that n is almost nothing
I'm sorry about Kingdra missed him more think the same way he deserves exchange
aqua ring by tsunami he is very strong is what many told me
I'm not complaining about no one is wrong please comment more in my point of view
it would be on the course rebalance that could improve on other things as more important
than attacks since to min are very good could invest in new spawns anymore
and subject the other case then my opinion is that fought and hopefully make good rebalance
better for the game <(^ _ ^)> Note: my opinion my ideas were generated many ideas
several players I looked at the most talked about and put them in the post ok remembering I looked in the
not in the game forum.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
face'm evaluar todo lo que decían de mí Gallade podría estar equivocado, porque no lo hace
Lo tengo y ya muchos jugadores han llegado a esta queja a min he disminuir
dañarlo ya que mucho ya robada en el caso de blastoise'm hablando de lo que vi como
si todos los Pokémon tienen que poseer dos o defensa o 2 o ambos de aturdimiento por qué sólo el Blastoise
tiene 1 protección, pero en realidad Blastoise es lo suficientemente fuerte como también creo tiene 2
mi intención puede empeorar en algo y poner el poco porque ya que será uno de
Pokemon únicos que sólo tiene una defensa y que es para todos los Pokémon tiene alrededor de 2 aturdimiento
o 2 defensas o ambos, ya que hacerlo serán Pokemon que exeçõese en khangaskhan
No, no es bueno que era superior pokemon pero podría mejorar en el primer ataque que podría hablar
Por epicentro de él de nuevo como un ataque muy fuerte y yo hablamos sobre la picadura
fue una muy buena aturdimiento él mucho mejor que el lechón ponche que n es casi nada
Lo siento sobre Kingdra perdí lo más pensar de la misma manera que se merece intercambio
anillo aqua por el tsunami es muy fuerte es lo que muchos me dijeron
Yo no me quejo de que nadie está equivocado por favor comentar más en mi punto de vista
sería en el reequilibrio supuesto que podría mejorar en otras cosas como más importantes
que los ataques desde a min son muy buenas podrían invertir en nuevos engendros más
y someter el otro caso, entonces mi opinión es que luchó y espero hacer un buen reequilibrio
mejor para el juego <(^ _ ^)> Nota: mi opinión mis ideas se generaron muchas ideas
varios jugadores yo nos miramos los temas más comentados y los pusieron en el bien recordar post me miré en el
no en el foro del juego.

Aleks

Reaction score
Why not changing detect for protection in Lucario ??

Tsotss

Reaction score
Dusknoir is still OP ( night shade/pursuit/invisible) and can learn TM relfect.. my sugesstion is : change pursuit for hex or payback and add it to tm learnest.

And about kingdra - more cd in this moves where are 10sec ( add +5 sec )

Gandryk

Reaction score
Dusknoir is still OP ( night shade/pursuit/invisible) and can learn TM relfect.. my sugesstion is : change pursuit for hex or payback and add it to tm learnest.

Also Dusknoir can learn brick break, the combo of this pokemon full tms reflect/brick break or earthquake is insane.

I agree with you in Kingdra, just few secs.

Crazybuffalo

Reaction score
MISMAGIUS NO NEED REFLECT,,,
MISMAGIUS HAVE INVISIBILITY WHICH IS AS PROTECTION
FROSLASS NO HAVE INVISIBILITY
AND YOU WANT TO REPLACE HEX FOR SCARY FACE ? Mismagius + NIGTH SHADE + Invisibility + SHADOW PASSIVE + SCARY FACE ??? OMG YOU'RE CRAZY?

Try play against dusk, or froslass or banette or gengar with magius ;p you will see... you can't win against any ghost type with reflect... and if u play against kazam maybe, u can die easy too... xD im not crazy, im asking my opinion. respect is good xD

Grayfoox

Reaction score

Vaporeon is weak to grass... and leafeon is weak to ice.... wtf... these are supposed to die against those attacks, so it's ok

Crazybuffalo

Reaction score
cara estou avaliando tudo o que me disseram sobre gallade posso estar errado pois não
tenho ele e ja que muitos player vieram com essa reclamação pra min tem que diminuir o
dano dele pois esta muito roubado ja no caso do blastoise estou falando no que vi pois
se todos os pokemons tem que possuir ou 2 defesa ou 2 stun ou ambos por que só o blastoise
possui 1 protection sim verdade blastoise está bastante forte eu também acho possui 2
minha intenção podem piorar ele em alguma coisa e colocar o bit pois porque ele será um dos
unicos pokemons que possui só 1 defesa e se é para todos os pokemons ter mais ou menos 2 stun
ou 2 defesas ou ambos porque fazer isso se terá pokemons que será exeçõese sobre o khangaskhan
ele n está bom não ele era pokemon top sim poderia melhorar em 1 ataque eu poderia falar
para por epicenter nele novamente mais como e um ataque muito forte eu falei sobre o bite
que era um stun muito bom pra ele muito melhor que o sucker punch que n faz quase nada
me desculpa sobre o kingdra errei nele mais acho do mesmo jeito que ele merece trocar
aqua ring por tsunami ele está muito forte foi o que muitos me falaram
não estou reclamando de ninguém se estiver errado por favor comente mais no meu ponto de vista
seria isso sobre o rebalance claro que poderia melhorar em outras coisas como mais importante
do que ataques já que pra min estão muito bons poderiam investir em respaws novos mais isso
e assunto por outro caso então minha opinião é essa brigado e bom rebalance tomara que façam
melhor para o jogo <(^_^)> Obs:minha opinião minhas ideias foram geradas de muitas ideias de
varios players eu olhei as mais faladas e as coloquei no post ok lembrando eu as olhei no
jogo não no forum.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
face'm evaluating everything they said about me Gallade could be wrong because it does not
I have it and already many players have come to this complaint to min have to decrease
damage it as this much already stolen in the case of blastoise'm talking about what I saw as
if all Pokemon have to own two or defense or 2 or both stun why only the blastoise
has 1 protection but actually blastoise is strong enough I also think has 2
my intention may worsen it in something and put the bit because because it will be one of
Pokemon only ones that only has one defense and it is for all Pokemon have about 2 stun
or 2 defenses or both because doing so will be Pokemon that will exeçõese on khangaskhan
No it is not good he was pokemon top but could improve in the first attack I could talk
By epicenter for him again as a very strong attack and I talked about the bite
it was a very good stun him much better than the sucker punch that n is almost nothing
I'm sorry about Kingdra missed him more think the same way he deserves exchange
aqua ring by tsunami he is very strong is what many told me
I'm not complaining about no one is wrong please comment more in my point of view
it would be on the course rebalance that could improve on other things as more important
than attacks since to min are very good could invest in new spawns anymore
and subject the other case then my opinion is that fought and hopefully make good rebalance
better for the game <(^ _ ^)> Note: my opinion my ideas were generated many ideas
several players I looked at the most talked about and put them in the post ok remembering I looked in the
not in the game forum.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
face'm evaluar todo lo que decían de mí Gallade podría estar equivocado, porque no lo hace
Lo tengo y ya muchos jugadores han llegado a esta queja a min he disminuir
dañarlo ya que mucho ya robada en el caso de blastoise'm hablando de lo que vi como
si todos los Pokémon tienen que poseer dos o defensa o 2 o ambos de aturdimiento por qué sólo el Blastoise
tiene 1 protección, pero en realidad Blastoise es lo suficientemente fuerte como también creo tiene 2
mi intención puede empeorar en algo y poner el poco porque ya que será uno de
Pokemon únicos que sólo tiene una defensa y que es para todos los Pokémon tiene alrededor de 2 aturdimiento
o 2 defensas o ambos, ya que hacerlo serán Pokemon que exeçõese en khangaskhan
No, no es bueno que era superior pokemon pero podría mejorar en el primer ataque que podría hablar
Por epicentro de él de nuevo como un ataque muy fuerte y yo hablamos sobre la picadura
fue una muy buena aturdimiento él mucho mejor que el lechón ponche que n es casi nada
Lo siento sobre Kingdra perdí lo más pensar de la misma manera que se merece intercambio
anillo aqua por el tsunami es muy fuerte es lo que muchos me dijeron
Yo no me quejo de que nadie está equivocado por favor comentar más en mi punto de vista
sería en el reequilibrio supuesto que podría mejorar en otras cosas como más importantes
que los ataques desde a min son muy buenas podrían invertir en nuevos engendros más
y someter el otro caso, entonces mi opinión es que luchó y espero hacer un buen reequilibrio
mejor para el juego <(^ _ ^)> Nota: mi opinión mis ideas se generaron muchas ideas
varios jugadores yo nos miramos los temas más comentados y los pusieron en el bien recordar post me miré en el
no en el foro del juego.

cara... com todo respeito... você tem que avaliar os pokemons que você ja usou, e não ir pelo que os outros falam... tanto que você falou besteira sobre o flygon. O flygon tem fissure, porque ele é Drag/ground e não fly '-'

Crazybuffalo

Reaction score

Dusk has nerfed already. He now are good... he can't kill forretress or lix more, because dont had fire punch xD now Dusknoir is a Balanced pokemon.

Churros Diamond

Reaction score
My suggestions:

Pokemon: Persian

Set Move:
m1 - Scratch (remove this, add Fury Cutter)
m2 - Power Gem
m3 - Hone Claws (remove Persian need a area attack how Foul Play or Punishment).
m4 - Pay Day (increase damage just Meowth and Persian have this attack and just hits 2k using Persian 104)
m5 - Iron Tai
m6 - Assurance
m7 - Scary Face
m8 - Rest
m9 - Night Slash
m10 - Faint Attack

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Empoleon

Moves:
Peck - m1 - level 80 - 10s
Bubbles - m2 - level 80 - 10s
Water Shuriken - m3 - level 80 - 15s
Aqua Jet - m4 - level 80 - 20s
Whirlpool - m5 - level 80 - 30s
Metal Sound - m6 - level 82 - 40s
Flash Cannon - m7 - level 80 - 20s
Protection - m8 - level 85 - 55s
Metalic Noise - m9 - level 87 - 35s
Brine - m10 - level 90 - 45s

The way you design this pokemon makes imposible for pokemons Ground OR grass that has resistance to water and sometimes for fighting to have a chance to defeat him.
If this pokemon is water/Steel, why did you decide to add peck [2.5k damage]. You just made it fly/water/steel.
My suggestion is to remove peck and 1k hp, this pokemon have 20k hp as far as i know, some pokemons like donphan or kingler have a similar hp but you are forgetting, Steel type has lot of resistance.
+ this pokemon with 3 stuns is just a beast, one more time, you forgot the main idea of rebalance, to avoid pokemons with lot of stuns.
Some pokemons who doesnt have anything to protect, like move protection or reflect, Nobody say anything if you make a pokemon with 3-4 stuns, for example octillery, its fine. But empoleon come on, you just need to let him learn brick break or feint ...

Gandryk

Reaction score
Im agree with Tobies, i had a Empoleon with Tri and Water, could kill Sceptile or Bellosom, also water shuriken have low cd and deal very good dmg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back