What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Golem isn't weak... He is very good and I think he needs just Protection :)

I think Protection could be nice, but isn't a solution. What Golem needs is a CD reduce with Rollout. As he has no strong attack (like rock blast or stone edge), he's meant to attack in phases (Falling rocks + Rollout), that's why it has a high defense because he has to resist attacks while its dealing damage. Still, Rollout has a really long CD wich could be reduced

Rollout - m7 - level 70 - 60s

should be

Rollout - m7 - level 70 - 35s, same as falling rocks.

And about Protection, maybe should replace Bulldoze, OR change harden for defense curl (wich I think is better, not sure).

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Pyrokar said:
I will post suggestions in next posts, firstly I would like to announce which Pokes are at the revision list (haven't check them yet).

To revision:

Vileplume, Gengar, Lickitung, Lapras, Dragonite, Espeon, Umbreon, Murkrow, Slowking, Misdreavus, Girafarig, Steelix, Granbull, Qwilifish, Ursaring, Octillery, Porygon family, Stantler, Miltank
Purfinha said:
and lapras dont need revision??? here i only view transform the simple pokes = rare in question of power, and the rares nothing of changes
Can you read?

pawpaw said:
Maybe make it have waaaaaaay less damage and increase HP, after all, it should be no more than a support poke in hunts.
That way Chansey's damage would have to be reduced as well, because you probably would complain it deals more damage than Blissey. Also reducing it damage would make horrible, almost impossible to level up, what could give you another reason to complain.

@ Makarno.-
Would be nice if you be careful.
Pyrokar said:
Golem
- add Take Down 2.5k/ 25s
- Rollout +100dmg
- Rollout 20s-
- Bulldoze 20s-
- Harden passive 20%

rakeri

Reaction score
Also agree with Dani. Lapras isn't OP pokemon aswell as UP. Has nice damage and some stuns, but actually he is easy to kill becouse of weaknesses.

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score
Pyrokar, what about the pokes of kanto, those who recived one or none atk of its new type, don't u think that something has to be done about that?!
Ex: Gengar now its too bad against psychic types, FINE, but why he cant has some other atks of poison type, instead TOXIC, to kill grass type faster?
Gengar is just an example, once he wasn't be analyzed for you, let's talk about other pokemon.

Look to Jynx's dex.
jynxd.png

She has only one psychic atk, that doesn't make any sense to me.
The johto pokemons was made for sure that they would be two types already, then their atks get better distribution, that didn't happend with kanto, if u know what I mean.
My point is that all two types pokemons of kanto should be revised and their atks should be distributed 60%/40% or 70%/30% each type.
I'm not askin for add more atks and make them pokemons with 12 atks, just replace some of them and make 'em in two types for real.
i already spoke about it some days ago, but i'm not sure if u guys get my point, now i think it's clearer to get it.

Dani'Stark

Reaction score
Also agree with Dani. Lapras isn't OP pokemon aswell as UP. Has nice damage and some stuns, but actually he is easy to kill becouse of weaknesses.

Ye, lapras is amazing for lvl up, is really cool for duels and isn't op and neither up , so what need to be checked?

papuchi

Reaction score
thanks for reading all and working on it...
I've readed all you've done,and didn't see anithing about zap cannon on lanturn...can you please check it? i think is bugged,hits really low
Thanks for working!

psych07

Reaction score
Blissey
- -2.5k HP
- remake Healing Wish and Wide Guard so it only heals/buffs other Pokemons, not Blissey itself

lol man dont need down hp only need make healing wish and wide guard for others pokes u.u

Night slash for farfetch and kabutops :D

Last edited:

Dani'Stark

Reaction score
lol man dont need down hp only need make healing wish and wide guard for others pokes u.u

Night slash for farfetch and kabutops :D

Agree.. but it seems like he don't like blissey xD, he want it worse than wigly D:

ELECTROBOY

Reaction score
is absurd that modify Blissey as it is a good pokemon to lower the hp would be worse than Clefable and wiglytuff better then I upload sux Wyglytuff and Clefable blyssey fuck him.

psych07

Reaction score
Pyrokar, what about the pokes of kanto, those who recived one or none atk of its new type, don't u think that something has to be done about that?!
Ex: Gengar now its too bad against psychic types, FINE, but why he cant has some other atks of poison type, instead TOXIC, to kill grass type faster?
Gengar is just an example, once he wasn't be analyzed for you, let's talk about other pokemon.

Look to Jynx's dex.
jynxd.png

She has only one psychic atk, that doesn't make any sense to me.
The johto pokemons was made for sure that they would be two types already, then their atks get better distribution, that didn't happend with kanto, if u know what I mean.
My point is that all two types pokemons of kanto should be revised and their atks should be distributed 60%/40% or 70%/30% each type.
I'm not askin for add more atks and make them pokemons with 12 atks, just replace some of them and make 'em in two types for real.
i already spoke about it some days ago, but i'm not sure if u guys get my point, now i think it's clearer to get it.

or maybe body slam :D

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
Well i was retired, now i return and see this,i think butterfree really need a heal move, it not have good defense, the stuns are slower than venomoth cds, i have 1 butterfree, damage 2/3 i think add roost or morning sun is a good idea but with a cd of 70 segs~~ because butterfree no have good life and easy can kill it

psych07

Reaction score
Scyther/Scizor family (due to the fact copies deal damage, it's natural damage might be nerfd)
- Fury Cutter -300dmg
- X-Scissor -300dmg

better that reduce damage is just reduce time of shreeder team if we can use 4 or 5 atacks when scyther/scizor is with cloned make only have time to use 2~3 atacks

Makarno.-

Reaction score
better that reduce damage is just reduce time of shreeder team if we can use 4 or 5 atacks when scyther/scizor is with cloned make only have time to use 2~3 atacks

Actually even doing 1 attack will be OP. Damage MUST be reduced. It can hit around 3k per second in a total of 12k damage on every kind of pokemon. Insane.

Dani'Stark

Reaction score

Imo what pyrokar did with syther/scizor is fine , i'm happy with almost all the changes, except for string shot on venomoth cause it will be more op and the hp of blissey :S i think i'll need to lvl a wigly cause blissey isn't a good poke anymore, scizor is strong because of his type, but isn't invencible try use fire pokes or steelix can kill it too lol ofc will kill a lot of type pokes cause have a good defense and that's the way it should be so it's ok

psych07

Reaction score
Actually even doing 1 attack will be OP. Damage MUST be reduced. It can hit around 3k per second in a total of 12k damage on every kind of pokemon. Insane.

Imo what pyrokar did with syther/scizor is fine , i'm happy with almost all the changes, except for string shot on venomoth cause it will be more op and the hp of blissey :S i think i'll need to lvl a wigly cause blissey isn't a good poke anymore, scizor is strong because of his type, but isn't invencible try use fire pokes or steelix can kill it too lol ofc will kill a lot of type pokes cause have a good defense and that's the way it should be so it's ok

the problem is that reduce this 2 skill will make little so little diference cause with shreeder atm scizor can use a lot of moves ppl only go use diferent moves not more this ones what is nerfed will use bullent punch, metal claw, sword dance or quick atack and will make almost same dmg and if just reduce time they use just some and cant make loads of dmg scizor in duel with this 70s of shreeder team only use 1x in duel :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back