FPxsW.png

Need:
QgtF7.png
/
mFGA0.png

PD: Replace Restore for Recover 40s

chaaps

Reaction score
stahp please, can't you read 1st post? It's already getting nerfed a bit. And stop saying fire pokémon can't kill it. 2-3 cds from a magmar 130 and its dead. Imo another solution would be to make the pokémons have 3x weakness not 2.25x that would make all fire pokémon able to kill him without any effort. But that wouldn't be fun for anyone now would it? Perhaps just for you, since you don't own a scizor.
And it's easy to beat a scizor all you need to do is run. and keep using cds with your fire pokémon, an arcanine for example can kill it with just roar + fire blast, if he can combo fire blast he'll be dead already. You are exaggerating. The key to beating a strong pokémon like scizor is to use your brain and duel skills. Not to stay in one place so it can attack you with it's passive etc.

The problem isnt that I dont have a scyzor, u know I can easily buy one, but I'm saving money to buy a cloned one :B
But you are wrong, I did a test with ezreal for a lot of times, and fire pokes CANT kill scyzor with full cd, and u know it, I know how to duel so dont come with that, Like maritos said, blissey is not supposed to loose only for fight pokes, so why only fire pokes should be abble to kill scyzor?(and not even they can kill it) I am crying cuz you are saying that I dont have a scyzor and crying for that, but you are saying it cuz you have a cloned one, so whats the difference?

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score
who have/had butterfree like u chaaps know very well if the opponent use bery it dies in 2segs then a heal move (25%/50%) will be welcome.
4 stuns with low cd, 60% life heal, giga drain and reflect acceptable by tm, welcome to the hell miss IMMORTAL butterfree!

Last edited:

Gnom

Reaction score
Why did you remove Synthesis of Venusaur?
It's was rly good idea...
This poke has useless double type.
Adding some Healing Skill would be good oportunity to make it better pokemon.

chaaps

Reaction score
who have/had butterfree like u chaaps know very well if the opponent use bery it dies in 2segs then a heal move (25%/50%) will be welcome.

We couldnt remake a pokemon thinking that someone use berryes bro, and if they dont? Will be immortal, for me she is fine how it is, maybe some more damage!

Khan

Reaction score
The problem isnt that I dont have a scyzor, u know I can easily buy one, but I'm saving money to buy a cloned one :B
But you are wrong, I did a test with ezreal for a lot of times, and fire pokes CANT kill scyzor with full cd, and u know it, I know how to duel so dont come with that, Like maritos said, blissey is not supposed to loose only for fight pokes, so why only fire pokes should be abble to kill scyzor?(and not even they can kill it) I am crying cuz you are saying that I dont have a scyzor and crying for that, but you are saying it cuz you have a cloned one, so whats the difference?
Because scizor is part steel type?!
Steel pokémon have better defense, while pokémon like blissey is normal type (1x) Yet only a primape 130 could kill it (with no TM's on blissey), like pyrokar said on other topic.
I'm only speaking the truth. when I owned a magmar 130 and I dueled several scizor's and I killed it no problem, and with cloned arcanine 105 I killed it no problem too.

chaaps

Reaction score
Because scizor is part steel type?!
Steel pokémon have better defense, while pokémon like blissey is normal type (1x) Yet only a primape 130 could kill it (with no TM's on blissey), like pyrokar said on other topic.
I'm only speaking the truth. when I owned a magmar 130 and I dueled several scizor's and I killed it no problem, and with cloned arcanine 105 I killed it no problem too.

My chan 130 with meteor mash and attract easy kill a blissey 130 with reflect\other tm like psyquic or whatever, including I already said a lot of pokes that easy kills her!

Btw: No problems, you guys just think on nerf what you dont have, and buff what you got, so, whatever, who cares? :)

Khan

Reaction score
OP OP GYARADOS STYLE

Moves:
Water pulse - m1 - level 50 - 20s
Ice Fang - m2 - Level 52 - 20s - 1.4k at 130
Bite - m2 - level 50 - 15s
Roar - m3 - level 50 - 25s - Replace with fear, same cd as roar.
Aqua Tail - m4 - level 50 - 15s
Waterball - m5 - level 50 - 20s
Hydro Cannon - m6 - level 52 - 30s
Hyper Beam - m7 - level 55 - 32s cd -7s cd reduction
Dragon Breath - m8 - level 56 - 35s cd -5s cd reduction
Hydropump - m9 - level 62 - 50s
Dragon Dance - m10 - Level 65 - Same as normal rage but last as ultimate agility, can have ultimate champion sprite + rage sprite (combined)
Dragon Fury - Passive

Dragonite killer detected. Cry me a river.

Last edited:

Vakri

Reaction score
Why did you remove Synthesis of Venusaur?
It's was rly good idea...
This poke has useless double type.
Adding some Healing Skill would be good oportunity to make it better pokemon.
Agreed.
Imo Venu is worst Grass-type pokemon of all of them...
Victreebel is better. Meganium - no comment. Vileplume? 99% ppl will say, that he is worst, but... not me. Why? Vileplume have healing spell + OP passive - yes. Venusaur, not. Vileplume have a lot of typical dmg spells? Venu have too, but less then Vile... Yes. Now Venu is worst, and you remove Synthesis ;((

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score
We couldnt remake a pokemon thinking that someone use berryes bro, and if they dont? Will be immortal, for me she is fine how it is, maybe some more damage!

maybe a fly move? Now it is Bug/Flying and have only one fly move.
Most of Kanto pokes when become 2 type get only one move of new type or none.
One of them is Gengar, now it has more weaknesses and alm none advantages, that doesn't happen with Johto's Poke since their moves are well divided into its 2 types.
I hope u guys get what i meant

Dani'Stark

Reaction score
And what is wrong with that? So Blissey should kill all pokes aside from fighting-type? No, Blissey wasn't designed for that. Though I dont like the current proposal, I agree with a nerf.

@alakazam
Alakazam is one of the most balanced pokemons of the game. Isn't Alakazam that is weak, but Mr Mime that is getting too strong. Saying "bah, but Alakazam has restore" is no longer a valid argument for improving Mr Mime.

Well Maritos... i must tell u that not only fight pokes can kill blissey... here r some pokes that can kill it without problem : KABUTOPS (NO FIGHT TYPE) , STEELIX (NO FIGHT TYPE) , MEGANIUM (NO FIGHT TYPE), EXEGGCUTOR (NO FIGHT TYPE) , TOGETIC (NO FIGHT TYPE) , SNORLAX (NO FIGHT TYPE) , TYRANITAR (NO FIGHT TYPE) guys everybody is acting like noobs ¬¬ saying that only fight when i've told u lot of pokes that can and aren't fight type ... idk why u told that IMO don't need a nerf cause can be killed with a lot of pokes like fight types and non fight types like the ones i said , and there r more that i don't remember, u should try to use those pokes against her before say is OP if were op any poke could kill her but there r millions that can ¬¬ u're arguments r wrong imo

That argument is invalid guys. Rare != OP. I spent all my normal pokémon in cloneds, (before when they were OP) And they were all nerfed. Pyrokar knows what he's doing, I trust his judgement almost 100% of the time, only certain times he goes overboard like adding morning sun to butterfree.. But blissey imo needs those changes to prevent it from being OP. It will still be the best buff pokémon tbh.
You all knew it was gonna happen..

And about umbreon, its only good with pursuit and dark pulse like most of you said, however its other cds ain't that good. Of course it can kill an alakazam in 2 cds.. what do you expect. Once it has used its best 2 moves, it's pretty easy to kill it due to its low hp.

And for you folks saying Scizor is OP, sure with this new shredder team it hits 1.5x so it's only logical that fury cutter/x-scissor will be nerfed some, but it's not nearly as OP as you think.
Wanna kill scizor? Use fire pokémon!
Wanna kill Steelix? Use fighting pokémon or water pokémon!
Wanna kill umbreon? Use bug or fighting pokémon!
Simple as that. Most ppl say these pokémon is OP is because they don't use the types that is strong against it...

I agree with u Khan , but i want to ask you, why u think blissey is op? if can be killed with all fight pokes like primeape, poliwrath, blaziken, machamp, hitmonchan, hitmonlee, heracross and even with no fight pokes like steelix, kabutops, meganium, exeggcutor, snorlax? i can't see the op , so i ask you? wanna kill blissey? use primeape, poliwrath, blaziken, machamp, hitmonchan, hitmonlee, heracross, steelix,tyranitar, kabutops, meganium , exxegcutor, snorlax and also many other pokes with tm like dragonite ... and have u tested a blissey without tm's? is a shit LOL , and if u don't have a poke to kill blissey that's a different story ... u should get one before crying about nerfing, BTW follow ur own words: Most ppl say these pokémon is OP is because they don't use the types that is strong against it...

Last edited:

Moj mistrz

Reaction score
For me, you should first remake some moves instead of balancing pokes. Why? If you use ex. Mud Shot on a player pokemon, that player pokemon will still use all of his moves without any miss/failure.. Mud shot should blind the enemy pokemon, afaik it only works on wild pokes.

el desterrado

Reaction score
Arbok
- add Thunder Fang 800k/20s <damage reduced>
- add Ice Fang 800/20s <damage reduced>
- replace Rage with Underground Yx130/60s

Agreed with Thunder Fang and Ice Fang <Why not>, Replace Rage with Tail Whip Yx750/45s

Magneton
- add Mirror Shot 1.6k/20s <change>
- Thunder Shock 5s-
- Thunder Wave 5s-
- Sonicboom 5s-

-Add Mirror Shot 1.2k/35s

Hypno
- add Nightmare 60s
- replace Headbutt with Psy Pulse 1k/10s
- Dream Eater 10s-

Ohh C'mon are you kidding me? Not agreed with those changes, Cloned Hypno Could be OP OP OP.

Marowak
- add Growl 20s
- replace Mud Slap with Skull Bash 2.3k/25s

Some Npc's like Abraham would be unstoppable. Agreed with Skull bash.

Scyther/Scizor family (due to the fact copies deal damage, it's natural damage might be nerfd)
- Fury Cutter -400dmg
- X-Scissor -300dmg

Fury Cutter -200dmg
X-Scissor -100dmg (Scizor is good as it is now, it doesn't need a change, but if you wanna reduce some dmgs, not a problem, It can be reduced a bit)

My Suggestion about Aerodactyl
Aerodactyl
- Fear 15s-
- Super Sonic 18s-

Pyrokar

Reaction score
@ Desterrado

Forgot to remove Nightmare. My bad.

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score
Pyrokar, do u have something in mind to Mightyena? Mightyena is really sux atm
Btw i think all pokes that have Teleport must have Blink as well, dont u think?

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Pyrokar, do u have something in mind to Mightyena? Mightyena is really sux atm
Btw i think all pokes that have Teleport must have Blink as well, dont u think?

Then Blink ability to Natu and all other Pokemons? Mr Mime as well? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but to be honest I have enough tears to make a whole sea if you know what I mean :) If you will convice those crying babies I might agree with your idea.

And about Mightyena I might think later, while checking other Pokes that are on a revision list (like Umbreon, etc). But seems they are kinda balanced to each other. All I can say for this moment: we will see.

Last edited:

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
some sugestions
u frget some pokes in my opnion

misdreavus
add astonish 20 s 1,52 x1 at 130
add night shade 20 s 1,2k x 1 at 130
maybe replace shadow storm for omnous wind? idk

Mantine

Add waterball at his base level 15s 1,5k at 130

beedrill

increase his movment speed

wiglytuff

add upproar 30s 2k at lv 130

umbreon

remove his shadow storm

espeon

turn psychock a double hit with the same demage and cds as now

tangela

add ancient power 40s 1,5k at 130

ursaring

add hammer arm 2k cd(idk) at 130

sneasel

increase metal claw,icy wind,ice shards around 200-300+ demage at lv 130

and the most important, Hypno does not need any buff or extra power, i have sure

Last edited:

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score
Then Blink ability to Natu and all other Pokemons? Mr Mime as well? I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but to be honest I have enough tears to make a whole sea if you know what I mean :) If you will convice those crying babies I might agree with your idea.

And about Mightyena I might think later, while checking other Pokes that are on a revision list (like Umbreon, etc). But seems they are kinda balanced to each other. All I can say for this moment: we will see.

I did understand what do you meant [hatters gonna hate], but u must do what u think is right and what make sense, even abra has blink.
No make any sense for me one poke that has teleport and doesn't has blink, it's like one poke that has Fly Atacck and cant fly imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back