What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
When you throw balls at Gothorita, shows balls used on Gothitelle.
22:47 Autolooted: nothing from a Gothorita.
22:47 Used 1 great ball, 73 ultra balls, 23 rocket balls on Gothitelle. 22:47 Your ultra ball was broken.

huberto

Reaction score
Brutal Swing and Night Slash of Alolan Persian deal no damage when used as first move.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
If pokemon with endure die from damage over time effects like poison or something it doesn't work.
And second, i think there is something with life orb too, that maybe this extra dmg doesn't trigger endure
Tested on Heracross.

Last edited:

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
If pokemon with endure die from damage over time effects like poison or something it doesn't work.
And second, i think there is something with life orb too, that maybe this extra dmg doesn't trigger endure
Testes on Heracross.

Come here to report the same.

Also, Hawlucha is respawning at lvl 50+ but only has atacks on lvl 60+

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Tested on Heracross.

bump.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Cryogonal has TM Blizzard in TM restriction, although it can not learn this TM. Propably should be TM Rain Dance instead of Blizzard which it can learn it.

Also Oricorio (red one) can use Protection 2nd time after using Baton Pass. It should be blocked, if user uses protection before Baton Pass. :)
Zelricks™;381786 said:
All of the pokemon with prot/refl + baton pass will have a block to use it for 2nd time after baton pass

Last edited:

caiosavedra

Reaction score
idk if it enters here, but the nurse joy on malie makes you say "hi" intead of "alola" when you click on her with the right button.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
When jellicent breaks reflect with phantom force and it uses a stun inmediately, the stun doesnt work. I dont know if this happens with all the pokes that use phantom force and then a stun move.

Back