What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

demzpacito

Reaction score
Well... in case you didn't know ability Mold Breaker cancels ability Levitate. So, when a pokemon with ability Mold breaker uses a ground-type move on Solrock/Lunatune, damage must be 2x ad not 1x.

That's what Fallen means.

Also Rototiller makes flying pokes and pokes with levitate get damaged by ground atks

Tsotss

Reaction score
Breelom has 3 stun TMs in TM learnest, but 2 of them are in restriction. (missing Sleep Talk as a restriction)

Swalot has 2 stun moves in moveset and also can learn some by TM.

Isablue

Reaction score
No guard ability gets bugged when the enemy uses substitute. The Original pokemon receives like 1/4 of the total damage and the substitute receives the other 3/4. Besides, this ability is canceled by excadrill with ability mold breaker.

Isablue

Reaction score
The move Block should works with roost, slack off, king shield and heal pulse.

It should also be working with milk drink, and there's a bug with endure. It doesn't matter if you cast block after or before the enemy casts endure, endure will ever be activated

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
  • Fairy Lock sometimes is hitting twice. This occurs when the opponent move his poke, then you move Klefki and cast the spell.
  • Me First is still bugging moves.
  • False Swipe, Wish, and idk if Skill Swap are having the exactly same bug. When you use False Swipe nor Wish and you cast M8, M9 and M10 with the new moveset, after the time ends, and you want to use with your original moveset M8, M9 and M10 it's going to appear cooldown. I don't know if this is working correctly, would be nice that someone from Rebalance Team clarify this.
  • Golurk is taking melee damage. Despite it's a ghost pokemon.
  • Destiny Bond sometimes deal double dmg, kinda like Fairy Lock. This has been reported for some time.
  • Finally, I want to ask, again if is normal that pokemon that aren't water type it's normal that their Rain Dance deal 2.1-2.4k dmg. Since I recall that damage range is exclusively for Water Type. A clearly example is Lopunny, that deals 2.4k with Rain Dance against x2.

Reaction score
Dunno, if it might be considered a bug or just a simple TMlearnset addition mistake, but Ribombee has Dazzling Gleam as moveset and may learn it as TM as well.

demzpacito

Reaction score
not sure this is right topic, but incineroar has fire pledge and brutal swing both in its moveset and tm learnset

P2QunPzQVND8pPz8PPz93bA.png

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Zelricks™;370183 said:
Removed from TMset, wait for the next restart
Thanks for your report

not sure if it is reported already, but cutiefly can learn play rough as TM and when it evolves, ribombee has it in moveset already

JaJxXLb.png

kralleo78

Reaction score
I see an ekans in Poipole’s pokemon channel photo, also same case happenin to Naganadel but it gets Arbok, other beast’s already get their own photo, may i want new photo for Poipole-Naganadel ?

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
Noivern is weak against electric type (x2) and since it's dragon/fly should be x1.

Back