olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
posion type will be fine when pa add type fairy so soon and be patient

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
posion type will be fine when pa add type fairy so soon and be patient

waiting for the fairy kind, if that is not the problem,

* The cure is rebalancing in type Pokemon poison, poison type need to be protected in duels and hunt (Protection, Reflect)

or apply attributes such as the Nintendo game.

It will not do to keep waiting, this tipe has been waiting since the game was created

huberto

Reaction score
In my opinion the biggest problem of poison and bug type pokemons is lack of decent pure grass hunting places. If you look at most grass hunting places there is always victreebell, vileplume or venusaur (poison type pokes), it makes hunting there with bug/poison much harder and not so effective. The only place with pure grass are islands near ascorbia with meganium, jumplus, bellossom, but those places are not very good, hard to find more than 3-4 pokes at once. Maybe we can use some not used islands (Wesker posted them here) near ascorbia to make some pure grass hunting places for bug/poison pokes.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
In my opinion the biggest problem of poison and bug type pokemons is lack of decent pure grass hunting places. If you look at most grass hunting places there is always victreebell, vileplume or venusaur (poison type pokes), it makes hunting there with bug/poison much harder and not so effective. The only place with pure grass are islands near ascorbia with meganium, jumplus, bellossom, but those places are not very good, hard to find more than 3-4 pokes at once. Maybe we can use some not used islands (Wesker posted them here) near ascorbia to make some pure grass hunting places for bug/poison pokes.

Well, i don't know much about respawns suggestions and would be nice if someone do it adding only pokes for level and not rare catchs xD like Bellossom, Jumpluff, Sunflora, Meganium, Exeggutor and pre-evos too, there are like 10-12 pokes

Last edited:

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
The biggest problem, imo, about the poison pokemons, is that they are strong agains't only pure grass, just like huberto said. But I want to focus on duels. I rarely see someone using a pure grass pokemon in a duel (talking about high levels). What I sometimes see is a Sceptile and Leafeon, nothing more. However, the poison pokemons aren't bad. For example, if you use a poison pokemon agains't another pokemon that has no advantage on it (for example water [except Kingdra, cause nothing kills Kingdra but dragon type pokes]), the duel will be well-balanced.

Killaz

Reaction score
i will back to PA only when u make some real balance ... not randomly add +1 move or 1k hp to pokes who noone use, bye

Grayfoox

Reaction score
i will back to PA only when u make some real balance ... not randomly add +1 move or 1k hp to pokes who noone use, bye

randomly...
real rebalance...

ok.. you haven't play lately xD

anyway... what about dodrio? I know that a high lvl is very good for duels, but is so hard to lvl

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
randomly...
real rebalance...

ok.. you haven't play lately xD

anyway... what about dodrio? I know that a high lvl is very good for duels, but is so hard to lvl

Is on the list, there are 20 pokes left and idk what to do with it, imo is enough for it having Tornado + Echoed voice (this one makes 1.8k per hit at 130 as a move doing x2), so would be nice to see a suggestion to improve it

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Is on the list, there are 20 pokes left and idk what to do with it, imo is enough for it having Tornado + Echoed voice (this one makes 1.8k per hit at 130 as a move doing x2), so would be nice to see a suggestion to improve it

I think it could have sleep talk instead echoed voice. It only needs an AoE stun to be better. And you could create a new formula for Trash (it could be like 2-3 hits with the sprite of body slam attack)

Zelricks

Reaction score
Currently we changed some spells formulas on ts
And also I've been thinking in some useless spells like trash and more
I'll love if someone want to suggest new "formulas" for them or a list of which spell should be changed with solid arguments

harryleo

Reaction score
Zelricks™;315707 said:
Currently we changed some spells formulas on ts
And also I've been thinking in some useless spells like trash and more
I'll love if someone want to suggest new "formulas" for them or a list of which spell should be changed with solid arguments

It's not a new formula, but i'd love to see back in the last evolutions the spells like bubleblast, mud sport, bulled seed as it was... for me it was a really good formula and I don't see last evolutions with them only the 2 ones. It's a nice formula, and the hits were good. Would be good to see it back.
Also, I was thinking about some heal in area of water type, would be nice using the "power of water" to heal, It could be like ingrain formula or healarea, that heals some quantity in one time only.

Obreviate

Reaction score
I have a doubt. Echoed voice causes more damage on which type of pokemon? (yes i am naab : P)
Because I was seeing Metal sound from some pkms as Empoleon/ Brozong and the formula from this movement is perfect. If you know uses it properly you leave a rock type pkm almost red HP.
What I would like to suggest is that the current echoed Voice formula could be changed to the same than Metal Sound. Exactly for an idea of functionality and improvement from the moveset of some pokemon that have this ability. (I think the majority is a normal pkm type).

Now, about hone claws, i was thinking something about similar as Dragon Claw.

And I would like also to sugesst an consirerable improvement to Lapras. Currently lapras has been so devalued. She has been good only because of her stuns = Sing + water pulse + sheer cold + reflect.

My suggestion without any another good argument is xD :

Mega Horn
Ice Shard
Water Ball
Recover
Body Slam
Safeguard

Blizzard
Sing
Aurora Beam
Hydropump
Bubles - Passive (MAYBE) with reduced damage.

I thought about to remove sheer cold from her moveset; since it has Recover + Safeguard. And add sheer cold to her TM learnset.

Well, That's the my suggestion :)
Cya

Wertix

Reaction score
Last Time I Start to Use Persian in my Team Bcs i trying to Create a Normal Team With many Types of Attack, and it was very good decision against ghost/psychic Type but in some part of lvling i haved seen he have rly low dmg from almost all of his spells and not so much healt (6980 propably bcs of rest) But lets see the list of spells

Scratch 5s Normal Move dmg 400 <---- Eevee deal more dmg from tackle or quick attack...
Power Gem 20s Rock Move dmg 450 <---- Nice spell but upgrade his dmg will be not so bad to
Hone Claws 20s Dark Type dmg 680 <----- This spell Suck in all kind of pokes but in Parasect it have at least 10s cd there 20 :/
Pay Day 20s Normal Type dmg 750 <----- This should be one ofr the strongest move in that pokemon. For mi it should be math random dmg like magnetiude or squishy lick and dealing whole more dmg cos of this normal Type
Iron Tail 10s Steel Type dmg 500 <----- Iron Tail nice spell cos of type but actually i not agree with this dmg
Assurance 35s Dark Type dmg 1500 <------ This is rly dmg spell in this pokemon
Scary Face 30s <-I will skip those
Rest 60s
Night Slash 20s Dark Type 900 <---- Nice Target spell and it is have some dmg. for me it should stay
Faint Attack 15s Dark Type 430 <----- swap it for something other like pursuit (my Dodrio from Pursuit on this same lvl deal 1200)

All i test on lvl 50 of Persian and i know someone could dosen't agree with me, but someone saw Persian in pvp in last year, not couting mine in last times?
for me porsonaly this pokemon is just so weak only 1 stun and 1 good dmg skill, no one play him right now on Server Diamond.
Meaby some kind of upgrade dmg off spells add Pursuit for Faint Attack will revive him from grave, cos i rly like him as Pokemon and will love see him as strong pokemon

Tsotss

Reaction score
Maybe solution will be good to change Assurance for Foul Play in Persian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back