What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Maybe you can to replace Assurance from Persian for Punishment or Facade or even Echoed voice.
As i said before, plis change echoed voice formula for the same than metal sound ..

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
Maybe you can to replace Assurance from Persian for Punishment or Facade or even Echoed voice.
As i said before, plis change echoed voice formula for the same than metal sound ..
Or fury swips ,
It would be more appropriate

Tsotss

Reaction score
I've never seen a bird digging holes to enter underground '-'
Yes, U have right, my fault XD
But what about return Counter instead Psycho cut and Reflect instead Magic Coat in Wobbuffet. This moves did it unique ;3 [ Counter ofc ]

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
tomorrow is tournament.
Did rebalancers work all this month? No changes at all, looks like new rebalancers are doing nothing.
I hope im wrong and i hope to see lot of changes in the new server made for tournament.

Nosbell Dark

Reaction score
when does the passive Mismagius shadows, shadows before minimal hitting beat when you do not throw a fit, shadows haora not hit anything or attacks on the same Pokemon, only to become more extensive area but stick like one .

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
when does the passive Mismagius shadows, shadows before minimal hitting beat when you do not throw a fit, shadows haora not hit anything or attacks on the same Pokemon, only to become more extensive area but stick like one .
We know about it and we already worked on Mismagius. Sadly we hadn't enough time to do it before tournament because we need to check if it is not gonna be overpowered.
Thanks.

Ritcher

Reaction score
add tm ice storm and fissure in tm learnest of dewgong and maybe a little attack more

Last edited:

Athyla

Reaction score
It would actually be better (imo) if they only released rebalances every 2-3 months, that way they'd have more time to work on it and ppl wouldn't have to change their teams every 2 weeks.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Honchkrow the ultime stunner pokemon:

Moves:
Drill Peck - m1 - level 80 - 15s
Night Shade - m2 - level 80 - 35s
Wing Attack - m3 - level 80 - 20s
Tornado - m4 - level 80 - 30s
Faint Attack - m5 - level 80 - 20s
Pursuit - m6 - level 80 - 30s
Torment - m7 - level 90 - 40s
Knock Off - m8 - level 82 - 35s
Roost - m9 - level 80 - 40s
Hurricane - m10 - level 84 - 45s
Payback - Passive

Please test this pokemon against Normal/Electric and Rock, this pokemon really is strong and with tms like Aereal Ace + Roar he can make Red any pokemon having no problem, because the speed it has make posible the combo pursuit or areal ace + night shade inmediatly. Has the strongest damage (flying) in all of his moves and more than 20K hp + Roost = 24-25K hp. With Hurricane it let him charge half of the moves.
My suggestion is to remove this pokemon 2K hp, you can test to see im not lying, and because i cannot imagine the beast that it could be having TM Sky Attack. He will be able to defeat anything, i can compare this with a mini-lucario with feint + brick break.

Do something before you see people crying when you see it is op and decide to remove, just like you did with some pokemons.

Clen

Reaction score

I think gliscore need rebalance because this pokemon is earth/fly, And only have 1 earth atack , "sand tomb" its so hard to lvl up whit only 1 earth atack, i think changue knock off and faint atack for "earth power" and "earthshock" because have 2 dark atacks if its earth/fly poke

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello, once again I would like to suggest a possible change to tauros, this pkm is good, but not enough i see that still is missing something on him.

My suggestion is:

Remove Zen headbutt and add scary face, replace double team for roost or rest, im thinking something like:

Tail whip
Scary Face
Mega horn
Swift
Rock tomb
Giga Impact
Crusher Stomp
Roost or Rest
Hyper Beam
Earthquake
Rage - passive

add double team to his tm learnset