Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Grass Knot to Ludicolo instead Energy Ball > help in exp a lot
Gyarados change Bite for Roar or Hydro Cannon for Whirpool > also help
Add Dark Portal to Mightyena abilities : )

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
hi i came here only to suggest improved scizor, you remove one passive to put u turn in it, but now scizor dont have any attack to reference in his speed, maybe put it u turn back or extreme speed, scizor dont be op if you put it this move i dont want to become scizor op its only all know scyther its better now, which poke es better in his prevolution?

Last edited:

matheo01q

Reaction score
hi i came here only to suggest improved scizor, you remove one passive to put u turn in it, but now scizor dont have any attack to reference in his speed, maybe put it u turn back or extreme speed, scizor dont be op if you put it this move i dont want to become scizor op its only all know scyther its better now, which poke es better in his prevolution?

When u give scizor u turn ,he can has too much stuns / u think why lucario don't have metalic noise?

xkarikx

Reaction score
Add Rapid Spin to passive Starmie and give her move like Bubblebeam or Whirlpool(quite heavy exp with only Brine and Confusion AOE skills, moves
which don't need target) or Gyroball(it can learn it if have prior evolitiun, like before quite heavy exp with two AOE skills).
Maybe give her psychic attack, cuz have only 2 attacks with low dmg of psy-type. Move like Psychic or Psybeam or status move like Calm Mind.
If Shifrty have Hurricane versus Bug, Fight and other Grass in order to counter it, maybe add to Starmie Ice type move like Ice Shard vs grass.

LuznyBokser

Reaction score
My idea is to add TM 68 Dragon Rush for Kingdras TM Learnset because it does not have enough dragon moves/dragon dmg.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Cloned Alakazam

Moves:
Psybeam - m1 - level 70 - 10s
Psy Pulse - m2 - level 70 - 8s
Confusion - m3 - level 70 - 35s
Psychic - m4 - level 70 - 10s
Psyfusion - m5 - level 80 - 45s
Calm Mind - m6 - level 70 - 20s
Hypnosis - m7 - level 70 - 35s
Reflect - m8 - level 70 - 55s
Restore - m9 - level 70 - 60s
Energy Ball - m10 - level 70 - 20s
Psyshock - Passive

* 16-17k hp at level 130?
* Can learn tri attack and thunder bolt [perfect to defeat any kind of bug pokemon/steel
* Reflect included and can do a combo of hypnosis + psyfusion + confusion
* Restore? e.e
*Can run to avoid attacks
*Blink

Cloned Alakazam can easily defeat any kind of pokemon, can defeat grass/flying more easier than A pure electric type or rock.
Only way to defeat cloned alakazam is with umbreon and probably dusknoir.
This pokemon is able to defeat Scizors, if a scizor want to defeat alakazams like this, must have doom desire + pursuit.
Pokemons like bug/fly, bug/bug/poison just doesnt have any chance.

And even after some reports, you added a passive, wtf?

My suggestion is to remove RESTORE and Add Recover., A pokemon with a high damage combo and high hp + reflect and restore, is just totallt overpowered.
Pokemon like gallade, gardevoir had to be changed because they were op, but you forgot Cloned Alakazam has been always op.

Gotta buy one then :) , This is the game where only 2 guys can decide.

Last edited:

Agustiinn

Reaction score

Hi.

Just want you to know, scizor is one of the slowest pokemons ever, scyther is 5x faster .
Why? just think it twice, first it's a faster bug, with metal coat, it get around 200kg+ on its body and then becomes steel type, I dont know why ppl think scyzor is a fast pokemon, but, when it evolves, it gets alot more of attack and deffense, thats why ppl evolve it.

a0phvKP.jpg

Font: Smogon (Official nintendo pokemon creator (stats, moves ,learnset, etc).

Last edited:

Ritcher

Reaction score
Cloned Alakazam

Moves:
Psybeam - m1 - level 70 - 10s
Psy Pulse - m2 - level 70 - 8s
Confusion - m3 - level 70 - 35s
Psychic - m4 - level 70 - 10s
Psyfusion - m5 - level 80 - 45s
Calm Mind - m6 - level 70 - 20s
Hypnosis - m7 - level 70 - 35s
Reflect - m8 - level 70 - 55s
Restore - m9 - level 70 - 60s
Energy Ball - m10 - level 70 - 20s
Psyshock - Passive

* 16-17k hp at level 130?
* Can learn tri attack and thunder bolt [perfect to defeat any kind of bug pokemon/steel
* Reflect included and can do a combo of hypnosis + psyfusion + confusion
* Restore? e.e
*Can run to avoid attacks
*Blink

Cloned Alakazam can easily defeat any kind of pokemon, can defeat grass/flying more easier than A pure electric type or rock.
Only way to defeat cloned alakazam is with umbreon and probably dusknoir.
This pokemon is able to defeat Scizors, if a scizor want to defeat alakazams like this, must have doom desire + pursuit.
Pokemons like bug/fly, bug/bug/poison just doesnt have any chance.

And even after some reports, you added a passive, wtf?

My suggestion is to remove RESTORE and Add Recover., A pokemon with a high damage combo and high hp + reflect and restore, is just totallt overpowered.
Pokemon like gallade, gardevoir had to be changed because they were op, but you forgot Cloned Alakazam has been always op.

Gotta buy one then :) , This is the game where only 2 guys can decide.

bro.. if u are trying to say "c kazam kill me just 1 poke" that's interesting one thing that is kazam OP and another thing is that for every pokemon complain they kill your pokes think it's "op"
out of this ... if you think those "2" people can only change these "movements" sorry but these bad .. sincerely your comments have always been stupid ... this is ok but u you exaggerate a lot in those team's who win u in a duel. I Can say, your team is so op please nerf.. but no, this game is not only that;)... GL

crydoku

Reaction score
bro.. if u are trying to say "c kazam kill me just 1 poke" that's interesting one thing that is kazam OP and another thing is that for every pokemon complain they kill your pokes think it's "op"
out of this ... if you think those "2" people can only change these "movements" sorry but these bad .. sincerely your comments have always been stupid ... this is ok but u you exaggerate a lot in those team's who win u in a duel. I Can say, your team is so op please nerf.. but no, this game is not only that;)... GL

is notorious than when someone suggest something true that affect people that think are PRO in game because of the op pokemons they have, they will come here and speak shit about the people or guy who are suggesting a change.
But they dont even give an argument to defend their pokemons, these people are just brainless.

Last edited:

Ritcher

Reaction score
is notorious than when someone suggest something true that affect people that think are PRO in game because of the op pokemons they have, they will come here and speak shit about the people or guy who are suggesting a change.

But they dont even give an argument to defend their pokemons, these people are just brainless.
if u think of those pokes "op" kill 1 poke of your team it make the poke op? if u says " i have the best team" and a poke nub kill one of yours easy that make op? srry bro but that's sad...

crydoku

Reaction score
if u think of those pokes "op" kill 1 poke of your team it make the poke op? if u says " i have the best team" and a poke nub kill one of yours easy that make op? srry bro but that's sad...

You're talking too much, are you new in forum bro? you know nothing of me seriusly.
I always give suggestions about pokemons that need a change, i always give arguments, video, screenshots or i write the combos or the thing that is probably making op a pokemon.
Compared to you, you just come here and speak about me when you dont even know anything.

If you have a suggestion to defend cloned alakazam, you can come here and give it, instead of attacking me just because you think im speaking my experiences or because i want the pokemon of my enemy to be nerfed. You are wrong child.
I have more than 400 suggestions and this is not the first i made with alakazam, and i will still give sugestions cuz im one of the few players who really want a better PA.
I spend my time for free, i buy a new whole team every week or every 2 weeks to test them by my own and find mistakes, some of my suggestion or report has been used, and im not looking for recognition like others.

lIke i said, if you have a suggestion, write it, you look ridiculous attacking me, it just mean how desperate you are to protect your overpowered pokemons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back