What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

zool

Reaction score
Im agree with you, about gallade, increasing HP and reeplace heal pulse to psy pulse, or psyshock
about your comment of magmortar all we know that skamory its a bit op, a good solution its decreasing his HP and agree roost
its just my opinion if u share it great.
just as
I think magmotar need some good offense as this has no protection , and has only a stun x,x

Zecao

Reaction score
just as
I think magmotar need some good offense as this has no protection , and has only a stun x,x
protection?, its fine and its have x2 stuns, smockescreen ( to avoid reflects ) and flame charge, maybe with fire mantle can be better, for everyone that dont know, fire mantle its breakable with Brick Break, so maybe can be the best solution, regards zool

Last edited:

Aleks

Reaction score
Add more hp to Gallade, and replace heal pulse with another attack, problly triple punch, drain punch, mach punch, or something like that

huberto

Reaction score
Are you serious with this lucario rebalance? He was a bit OP for PVP I agree, having detect, protect counter and AEO stun without tms was maybe too much for 1 poke, but now he is just weak. I agree removing feint and move it to his tm learnset, but metalic noice is too much. Lets look at PVE aspect now, leveling riolu to 60 and lucario to 70-75 was pain in the ass, and now when metalic noice is removed, leveling him will be even worse. Im sure nobody checked him at low lvl hunting again. We saw a lot of "Giff me access to rebalance team i will take care of low lvl poke hunting aspect". We can see it now. I wish good luck, to everyone who still have low lvl lucario, in leveling him till 70 on single onix spaw cause killing 3 at once will be just waste. And even after that without his AOE stun he wont be able to use 3 spells after detect without dying or getting realy low hp.

matheo01q

Reaction score
Are you serious with this lucario rebalance? He was a bit OP for PVP I agree, having detect, protect counter and AEO stun without tms was maybe too much for 1 poke, but now he is just weak. I agree removing feint and move it to his tm learnset, but metalic noice is too much. Lets look at PVE aspect now, leveling riolu to 60 and lucario to 70-75 was pain in the ass, and now when metalic noice is removed, leveling him will be even worse. Im sure nobody checked him at low lvl hunting again. We saw a lot of "Giff me access to rebalance team i will take care of low lvl poke hunting aspect". We can see it now. I wish good luck, to everyone who still have low lvl lucario, in leveling him till 70 on single onix spaw cause killing 3 at once will be just waste. And even after that without his AOE stun he wont be able to use 3 spells after detect without dying or getting realy low hp.

I agree with you ,change faint to metal claw is enought in lucario ,now u can't hunting,expierience ,because he have only target spell ,And Girafarig now is too much op in pvp ,this pokes was very good on pokemon ,now is too nice .

shesho

Reaction score

totally agree... the solution was removing feint or metalic noise but not both :S... better nerf pory2... a poke with 2 ways to protect himself (feint can't break magic coat, so if u use brick break to break magic coat it uses reflect and u are fucked anyway), also with low cds....

zool

Reaction score
lucario remove metallic noise and wear it Heracross seems a little stupid , I'm losing a lot of money with their balance sheets, perhaps lucario only needed to be removed feint not equally fake I just ruin my lucario that with effort it climbed to 130

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hi
I can't to set the pkms moves, that have been improved. New moves are not appearing on custom set window

Michalak

Reaction score
Well i checked lucario after this rebalance on spawn and it's possible to lvl, come on put some effort. and about pvp, before this rebalance 130 lucario with doom desire and brick break was able to beat up 130 c arca refl/plume so it needed to be nerfed.

Zecao

Reaction score
change current metal claw formule, and give this "dragon claw" formule, maybe lucario could got a small change

huberto

Reaction score
Well i checked lucario after this rebalance on spawn and it's possible to lvl, come on put some effort. and about pvp, before this rebalance 130 lucario with doom desire and brick break was able to beat up 130 c arca refl/plume so it needed to be nerfed.

I checked it with lucario lvl 65, he looses 40-80% of hp to kill 3 onixes at once. If you put enough effort you can even level up magicarp to lvl 100, but whats the point of it? Ohh wait... I forgot something, you getting free doom desire and brick break when your lucario hits 130. It realy makes him OP at this point, so you are right.

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
I think is stupid if u add new pokes and week later u rebalance this pokemon-why? Why u cant add new poke with good skills to pvp and pve? Now I can think that you do it because someone need profit from lucario because before rebalance he worth was 100k+- now 10k+- so who have profit?

paulosedric

Reaction score
Wouldn't avoid too many cries and problems if the TS was opend a certain time before some change be applied? If i remember well before the makarno's rebalance be applied was supposed to be a open test server to see sugestions and avoid cries (didnt happen and we saw how many rivers were created) why not do this now?

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Wouldn't avoid too many cries and problems if the TS was opend a certain time before some change be applied? If i remember well before the makarno's rebalance be applied was supposed to be a open test server to see sugestions and avoid cries (didnt happen and we saw how many rivers were created) why not do this now?

For some reasons is not possible, and it will not avoid people crying rivers either, they will cry + also use the info to sell their pokes before nerf or buy pokes before buff

Michalak

Reaction score
I checked it with lucario lvl 65, he looses 40-80% of hp to kill 3 onixes at once. If you put enough effort you can even level up magicarp to lvl 100, but whats the point of it? Ohh wait... I forgot something, you getting free doom desire and brick break when your lucario hits 130. It realy makes him OP at this point, so you are right.
So 3 onixes isn't enough for you? u want to exp poke on lvl 65 on what? 10x Crystal Onixes lvl 100? i beg you :p

paulosedric

Reaction score
I think if the most part will know what is gonna change will be harder to make some money with it, even if the most players dont check the forum when isnt happen a event or something like that

btw if there is a technical problem there is nothing we can do but cry

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back