What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

groszek

Reaction score
poliwarth back dynamic punch , rock smash have 0 dmg , is bad idea new atak back dynamic
ryperior 0 dmg rock throw and rock tomb o/
horkrow further has bad dmg knock off - psycho 500~~ dmg o.o 16:20 Your Honchkrow deals 536 damage to an Alakazam. (130 Alaka)
tyranitar back EQ , lost EQ is bad idea !
poliswine disappears use rest ...
SNORLAX changle hyperbeam for lick=snore , hyperbeam is basic attack which he used in the anime (ursuring it also)
scizor and scarmory no use iron defence and BACK iron defence STELIX (steel poke)

Last edited:

Draco In Pearl

Reaction score
poliwarth back dynamic punch , rock smash have 0 dmg , is bad idea no atak back dynamic
ryperior 0 dmg rock throw and rock tomb o/
horkrow further has bad dmg knock off - psycho 500~~ dmg o.o 16:20 Your Honchkrow deals 536 damage to an Alakazam. (130 Alaka)
tyranitar back EQ , lost EQ is bad idea !
poliswine disappears use rest ...
SNORLAX changle hyperbeam for lick=snore , hyperbeam is basic attack which he used in the anime (ursuring it also)
scizor and scarmory no use iron defence and BACK iron defence STELIX (steel poke)

+1 I agree with you

berollo

Reaction score
Rly, next ICE attack to Mamoswine !? Change Icicle Spear to other Earth move, not necessarily Mud Bomb.
And tyranitar without EQ? Add him it again ..
Very "good" changes.. I hope that U will repair it..

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
rebalancing of metagros already implemented? because if already implemented, remains a bad pokemon. little defense and attack. I do not understand, if metagrros is a pokemon with high defense and attack

bad pokemon? a thrash its a good definition.

why continue nerfing pokemons x_x please find a good rebalancer. or a group with good ideas, if you do not take this seriously will end up bored players (Rebalancers)

T

TheLegacy

Tyranitar had too much damage in all of his moves also is rock/ datk he already had sansto and cruch as main moves, and eveb without eq is good killing what it should kill, if you cant kill psychic/ flying/ ghost let staff know.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
bad pokemon? a thrash its a good definition.

why continue nerfing pokemons x_x please find a good rebalancer. or a group with good ideas, if you do not take this seriously will end up bored players (Rebalancers)
Do you wanna enter as a tester to be rich? (Joke)
Some changes were applied without Test because of the lack of time, we changed Dynamic > Rock-Smash 2 days ago, but changes were applied yesterday and we don't had time to test, right now we are talking about changes to improve Poliwrath without let it be OP again.
About normal type killing Poliwrath, metronome is the main problem because it has a lot of moves against Water/Fight, so is hard to kill a pokemon that by luck can make a Metronome that deals 8-10k ( some times more), so a good solution to help pokes like this could be make Metronome with less movements, limited to 1 move per type (Agustin's idea).

Skyrus

Reaction score
Do you wanna enter as a tester to be rich? (Joke)
Some changes were applied without Test because of the lack of time, we changed Dynamic > Rock-Smash 2 days ago, but changes were applied yesterday and we don't had time to test, right now we are talking about changes to improve Poliwrath without let it be OP again.
About normal type killing Poliwrath, metronome is the main problem because it has a lot of moves against Water/Fight, so is hard to kill a pokemon that by luck can make a Metronome that deals 8-10k ( some times more), so a good solution to help pokes like this could be make Metronome with less movements, limited to 1 move per type (Agustin's idea).

Uhm you know that when you limit metronome to 1 move per type you have more chance to get the type you need right. If you have 10 moves in metronome or 20 moves, with 10 moves it more likely to get the same move again. If you have 20 moves in metronome you will get different types of moves more often even if there are more of the same types available. For example if you have a dice with 6 sides or a dice with 12 sides, 2 of the same numbers it's obvious you will roll other numbers faster with the 12 sided dice. So limit metronome to only 1 of each type will even make it worse.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Uhm you know that when you limit metronome to 1 move per type you have more chance to get the type you need right. If you have 10 moves in metronome or 20 moves, with 10 moves it more likely to get the same move again. If you have 20 moves in metronome you will get different types of moves more often even if there are more of the same types available. For example if you have a dice with 6 sides or a dice with 12 sides, 2 of the same numbers it's obvious you will roll other numbers faster with the 12 sided dice. So limit metronome to only 1 of each type will even make it worse.

i know, and the problem is there are a lot of moves, also can be balanced to avoid something like Leaf Blade making hits of 2.5k per hit while others grass pokes can't do the same damage even if it use leaf blade 2 times, also there is Electric storm, discharge, leaf blade, leaf storm & psyblast against Poliwrath (i don't remember if there is another)

Edit: we can check if there are ways to nerf Metronome, like edit its damage (is hard as far as i know) or remove moves with 100% chance of damage and leave moves like Falling Rocks~~~

Last edited:

Lisek1997

Reaction score
Please make Sky Uppercut as it was before. Because that was rare, strong, and expansive tm and now it is some weak

Last edited:

Lionheart

Reaction score
Problems with Skarmory
Drill peck doesn't hit if it is the first attack but if I use fly attack and this deals 3.5k of damage drill peck will copy it and it'll deal 3.5k in each hit.
Iron defense it's a not valid spell.

Last edited:

Matadorkempes

Reaction score
tyranitar without eq????? you must be kidding, you are removing his rock type essence, and payback? seriusly?? i hope you think about it and make the things as it must be done.

Elonka

Reaction score
1. Add Dizzy Punch to Machamp
2. Add more water skill for Kabutops like Whirpool or Tsunami and delete for example Slash or Night Slash
3. Repair Iron Defense
4. Repair Bubblebeam in Kabutops (sometimes have dmg and sometimes no)
5. Repair Drill Peck in Skarmory (sometimes have dmg and sometimes no)
6. Add some more defense or hp for Scizor
7. Add any psychic attack to Starmie
8. Delete Mud shot from Poliwrath and add Dynamic Punch
9. Add more stuns like powders to Meganium(grass poke without sleep powder or stun spore?...)

Last edited:

Clen

Reaction score
I look very good this balance , along with events and I have to invasions,Respawns!
of playfulness given more time

I have only one suggestion Little About

Muk

Whether Might Put better
Acid Armor M10 , and That liability is very rare and if you use it , Why you do anything to protect foul
and hopefully you throw one eye , so // Keep totally agree

postscript
I tested it is much more difficult, levelear in elder charizard because I struggle to heal ami and blessy , maybe it would be better than healera the cure all and you to move selfheal , since in any case have to have two healings if cure as one

Last edited:

Little Raezor

Reaction score
I really like this new rebalance but just 1 thing, I dont like than blissey having 3 heal spells just heal itself 52% at lvl 126, that sounds like a joke
I think than just having restore (50%) + healing wish (this one doesnt heal to bliss but heals to u) + another offensive move instead healarea should be better than the actual moveset, maybe a move with a regular damage so blissey wont be OP again

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
Removing tyranitar´s earthquake?? idk if any of u ppl in the rebalance team has once grabbed any original pokemon game, but bite, crunch, sandstorm, hyper beam and earthquake are the signature moves of tyranitar, im not mad because u are "nerfing" my poke, im mad because you are nerfing the way we play. To be honest i dont like many changes, and im not the only one, but i can only speak to myself. In my opinion, you should consider "rebalancing" the damages, and not changing an entire moveset to wich we are used and liked. Dont misunderstand what i´m trying to say. To be more explicit: I had this game i liked, and now is something way different.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Removing tyranitar´s earthquake?? idk if any of u ppl in the rebalance team has once grabbed any original pokemon game, but bite, crunch, sandstorm, hyper beam and earthquake are the signature moves of tyranitar, im not mad because u are "nerfing" my poke, im mad because you are nerfing the way we play. To be honest i dont like many changes, and im not the only one, but i can only speak to myself. In my opinion, you should consider "rebalancing" the damages, and not changing an entire moveset to wich we are used antd liked. Dont misunderstand what i´m trying to say. To be more explicit: I had this game i liked, and now is something way different.

Hi, I understand you, but, the only "signature" moves of tyranitar are : Sandstorm (due it's ability (sand stream)) and Eartquake , bite is signature of larvitar, and hyper beam , dont even think, tyra is Attacker, and that's a Special Attack, btw, i tottally agree with you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back