What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clen

Reaction score
kUWvKhC.png

blissey turning in red almost killing a hitmonchan with tm brick break .... guess there arent more excuses to change something at her :p

here is no longer a problem of pokemon, if not the experience in knowing how to play the player, on how to evade and as causing more damage

T

TheLegacy

here is no longer a problem of pokemon, if not the experience in knowing how to play the player, on how to evade and as causing more damage

blissey is overpowered, i still cant belive some people is blind. anyway it is tested and probably will change :D

Dark Soksok

Reaction score
Face Before you say something Look To Your Meganium and His All Porygon2 Op/ And Blissey was Op lost 1 heal and Heal Bell and so she Support + if you know use continues leading his team as he walks leading :)

Last edited:

Boroloco

Reaction score
He learns outrage in Gen IV. Also he hasnt changed type, we are talking about Gen IV, sure, its abit ahead but we have pokemons from that gen right? There is no way you can compare those pokemons. I believe you argument is invalid.

T

TheLegacy

Face Before you say something Look To Your Meganium and His All Porygon2 Sao op And Otra Blissey was Op Agr lost 1 heal and Heal Bell and so she Support + if you know use continues leading his team as he walks leading :)

@offtopic

i dont understand a shit, but if you have any complaint give arguments instead of crying around :3

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
He learns outrage in Gen IV. Also he hasnt changed type, we are talking about Gen IV, sure, its abit ahead but we have pokemons from that gen right? There is no way you can compare those pokemons. I believe you argument is invalid.
Sir, the whole balance is based in VI gen movesets.
Do we must wait till V gen arrives to PA to add Outrage to Granbull?
Can you also tell me, looking the movesets from the gens before, how would you lvl a Granbull?

Clen

Reaction score
should put Mimic wall again Mr mime
and Change Discharger than before

Grayfoox

Reaction score
should put Mimic wall again Mr mime
and Change Discharger than before

Nop, Discharge is nice now, before his damage was only 4 hits max, and alot of times never 1

ivalux

Reaction score
i like the new discharge, is huge and you are sure that atleast will hit something, not like the old one 0-4 hit

Makarno.-

Reaction score

blissey is overpowered, i still cant belive some people is blind. anyway it is tested and probably will change :D

I kinda agree somehow with Clen. When we were testing on TS, I never lost with a Chan with Brick against a Blissey with Refl, NEVER. I dueled against Tiago, Master Blade, Torment Xtreme, Agustiin, and others, and we also switched pokes, always Blissey lost. If you don't know how to use a pokemon it doesnt mean the opponent is OP. Anyways, Blissey had a little bit of more power than it should, that's why we're testing ways to nerf it slightly but not leave it as a piece of sh*t.

Sword

Reaction score
maybe PA need others rebalance ppl :rolleyes: & try to fix Granbull plz, only can kill caterpies and magikarps .

Agustiinn

Reaction score
maybe PA need others rebalance ppl :rolleyes: & try to fix Granbull plz, only can kill caterpies and magikarps .

with this post, you are only telling everyone the noob you are.
Balance people is fine,it wont change only cuz u dont want or cuz ur pokes got nerfed.

Lionheart

Reaction score
I was leveling in Bayleef's island and I tried to kill a Sunflora n' it was pretty hard because wild sunflora isn't rebalanced. It uses two or more times at same time ingrain and still use synthesis.

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
Just Remember... PA Is not only pvp, Its level and caught too.
Here mystic said something important, i have browsed all this thread and every suggestion is focused in pvp.

I want to suggest ( Again ) to add another stun ( Super sonic ) to crobat, when u are lvling it u have to use many potions because it eats damage, lvling on 1 vs 1 and with many pokes. Crobat does have very good hp, but it goes down very fast, and cant easy kill plant pokes since they are plant / poison

Sword

Reaction score
with this post, you are only telling everyone the noob you are.
Balance people is fine,it wont change only cuz u dont want or cuz ur pokes got nerfed.
oooh god.. she say me noob, is so sad (LaL). go to kiss others boots shoeblack (Y)
out of joke, maybe you never make any duel and that is why think what is good rebalance .(but is not good dude):rolleyes:

Kirminex

Reaction score
remove self confusion on doom desire and stone edge, i know it was added to prevent overleaped damage but the confusion makes it just imposible to land when the user or the target runs around, changing them to smoke~condition would be better.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Makarno, what about Smeargle? It won't be implemented?

Zelricks

Reaction score
Makarno, what about Smeargle? It won't be implemented?
Hi, as far i know, this is rebalance discussion
so, we are talking about pokes what we have already balanced/tested

Smeargle isn't on rebalance cuz we need an adm to do that pkm
we can't do it atm

P.s.: Smeargle isn't geteable to player at the moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back