What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Cloned Pokes

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Man, there is nothing that needs to change "our" mind. I already said that we will make them stronger, but not as strong as you said (+1k per spell).
It was not even our idea of doing them as they are atm. It's previous rebalancer's mind. We had to change it, but there were other things to do.

Brokencide

Reaction score
Man, there is nothing that needs to change "our" mind. I already said that we will make them stronger, but not as strong as you said (+1k per spell).
It was not even our idea of doing them as they are atm. It's previous rebalancer's mind. We had to change it, but there were other things to do.

yea raissa i know there is a main things with hoen, but i think that 'Little' Change how u said last post is not enough, we need to see clearly change...
i promised dont talk more about this tread, ill just wait rebalanced thanks for read.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
yea raissa i know there is a main things with hoen, but i think that 'Little' Change how u said last post is not enough, we need to see clearly change...
i promised dont talk more about this tread, ill just wait rebalanced thanks for read.

another sprite and more damage... I think this is "clearly change" don't you think?

rakster

Reaction score
As Raissa already said, there're are more important stuff to take care atm, we will take a look on cloned's after that ^^

Makarno.-

Reaction score
11 levels in those attacks can be around 200 to 400 damage difference. Make your maths.

The 10% thing is a lie anyways, they're just boosted as long as they are not OP.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Well, I have read a lot of things in this thread after a while I can see many things.
First of all is that if you read this, take a screenshot because it might be deleted as many times staff have been doing when they dislike a comment or opinion.

The thing about cloned pokemons was not thought by me (the old rebalancer, as someone called me above) entirely, it was a project with months of testing between players as Billy Hatake (who is now kinda crying), Master Blade, Torment Xtreme (who gives thanks to Raissa when saying that it was only old rebalancer idea), Zelricks, Hrupegpl, Pandorah, Tiagomonteiro, and WE ALL AGREED what we were doing was ok. We might have failed, that is ok, nobody is perfect and I apologize myself if you think we failed, but it's a WE. I see many guys watching their hands on the crime and claiming someone who is retired for 8 months as the only guilty.

Anyways, if you did not like my way to work cloneds, you've had plenty of time to fix it. 30 cloneds take a weekend to be balanced since you don't have to edit their spells, level of evolution, avatar. You only have to edit damage.

Secondly, I still think cloneds are ok as they are (unless they have already changed them since the last time I tested in TS). Same with expensive or rare pokemons. They're strong, when we say Rare/Expensive =/= Strong we don't mean they MUST be weak, but that they don't have to be OP.
I bet Aerodactyl is still strong as hell, but of course if you make him duel against another rock pokemon he will lose (he is half flying). Same against water or electric. And if you think Aerodactyl should never die to a grass pokemon but it does sometimes in PA, go blame Nintendo why did they make Aerodactyl Rock/Flying and not Dragon/Flying.

I don't know how it affected the general HP boost for all pokemons in duels using cloneds, since they were balanced before that idea came true.

As my last words also, I would like to say that if you compare two pokemons, you've got to compare them in same level. Cloned Charizard vs Charizard both 130, you will see how much more damage does Cloned have.
And a suggestion, if you really think cloneds are shit, then leave it in your pokemon center and take the Not-Cloned version of that pokemon to see if is it really better. Well, you will probably say I'm crazy, maybe it's crazy who is crying about cloneds being bad but assume normal ones are even worse, so, if every pokemon is a shit, don't you think it's already balanced? they're all equal.

Justified

Reaction score
Well, I have read a lot of things in this thread after a while I can see many things.
First of all is that if you read this, take a screenshot because it might be deleted as many times staff have been doing when they dislike a comment or opinion.

The thing about cloned pokemons was not thought by me (the old rebalancer, as someone called me above) entirely, it was a project with months of testing between players as Billy Hatake (who is now kinda crying), Master Blade, Torment Xtreme (who gives thanks to Raissa when saying that it was only old rebalancer idea), Zelricks, Hrupegpl, Pandorah, Tiagomonteiro, and WE ALL AGREED what we were doing was ok. We might have failed, that is ok, nobody is perfect and I apologize myself if you think we failed, but it's a WE. I see many guys watching their hands on the crime and claiming someone who is retired for 8 months as the only guilty.

Anyways, if you did not like my way to work cloneds, you've had plenty of time to fix it. 30 cloneds take a weekend to be balanced since you don't have to edit their spells, level of evolution, avatar. You only have to edit damage.

Secondly, I still think cloneds are ok as they are (unless they have already changed them since the last time I tested in TS). Same with expensive or rare pokemons. They're strong, when we say Rare/Expensive =/= Strong we don't mean they MUST be weak, but that they don't have to be OP.
I bet Aerodactyl is still strong as hell, but of course if you make him duel against another rock pokemon he will lose (he is half flying). Same against water or electric. And if you think Aerodactyl should never die to a grass pokemon but it does sometimes in PA, go blame Nintendo why did they make Aerodactyl Rock/Flying and not Dragon/Flying.

I don't know how it affected the general HP boost for all pokemons in duels using cloneds, since they were balanced before that idea came true.

As my last words also, I would like to say that if you compare two pokemons, you've got to compare them in same level. Cloned Charizard vs Charizard both 130, you will see how much more damage does Cloned have.
And a suggestion, if you really think cloneds are shit, then leave it in your pokemon center and take the Not-Cloned version of that pokemon to see if is it really better. Well, you will probably say I'm crazy, maybe it's crazy who is crying about cloneds being bad but assume normal ones are even worse, so, if every pokemon is a shit, don't you think it's already balanced? they're all equal.

I will only talk about the part i know.

I do not agree with the term rare/expensive. What makes a Pokémon expensive on this game is, mostly, how rare he is (And, there are two types of rarity: Rare 1 = Difficulty to catch/get and Rare 2 = Difficulty to lvl up). When you say rare/expensive are strong, you already did WRONG, cuzz, all RARE Pokémon must be STRONG, because, in a logical way to think, if it is rare, it is rare for a reason...

OFFTOPIC: Btw, i don't know who create the movest of all Pokémon, but someone tried to lvl up a gliscor lvl 80 (Whitout wasting a load amount of cash on tms)? When someone "does" a Pokémon, he have to consider making a Pokémon "leveable" (Possible to level it up) and, at the same time not so OP on dueling.

About the all other parts on your comment, i wont say notthing cuzz i wasn't playing at the time.

Last edited:
Back