What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance Cloned Pokes

Brokencide

Reaction score
I think there is nothing to be mad for. Doing comprassion of pokes with 11 lvls difference is a little bit manipulative, because you are showing cloneds, as if they were weaker, than their normal versions.
It is obvious they will not have a big difference in damage and you should not expect anything like this. As Torment said, we planned to buff them before, but we want to finish our other work, so let's say that for now, cloned Pokemons are not on the priority list. As some person says "first things first", firstly we need to finish hoenn rebalance to let players test it.

@Edit
Most of cloned pokes have already 1-2k extra damage, we will never do 1k extra dmg per attack (it would be +12k dmg (including tms)).
Difference between catch rate of Cloned vs normal isn't big, in some Pokemons like Cloned Blastoise vs Blastoise || Cloned Charizard vs Charizard || Cloned Dragonite vs Dragonite
and some others, there is no difference.

I hope when hoen done, staff focus On cloned pokes they need some attention
PD: Cloned Blastoise Level 110, Normal Blastoise level 85 ^^

Last edited:

makitaki

Reaction score
Guys i know what u feel and etc. but did u know how works Shiny (in Pa Cloned because o copyright) in Nintendo Games ? They have only changed color ... In my opinion it is normal that cloned pokes deal same amount of dmg like "non-cloned" pokes here

Billy hatake

Reaction score
P.A is not 100% based on the movie.

this is one of the main reasons that made many people stop playing ... Cloned Pokemon is expensive but not strong.

"Pokemon rare/expensive does not mean it should be strong" ... only here we have this logic

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys i know what u feel and etc. but did u know how works Shiny (in Pa Cloned because o copyright) in Nintendo Games ?
Shinies =/= Cloneds "in pa"

these are 2 different things, and according to mewtwo movie, they should be a little bit stronger - but not as strong, as author of this thread says. And yes, we will buff them a little.

huberto

Reaction score

this is one of the main reasons that made many people stop playing ... Cloned Pokemon is expensive but not strong.

"Pokemon rare/expensive does not mean it should be strong" ... only here we have this logic

Its not Cloned pokemon expensive, its people stupidity to pay so much. If nobody would buy Cloned Dragonite for 170k the price would go down to 80k (if noone pay more than that). As long as people want to pay so much those pokes will stay expensive as hell.

ramon

Reaction score
Maybe adding a "cloned passive" ("Cloned Storm"?) for all cloned pokes which hits, idk lvl*20 aoe dmg? That would be awesome.

I like this...

I think that all cloned poke need a differential more significant, they are much more expensive than normal and this is good, They must be expensive, I think they are one of the few things in the game that has not yet been distributed to the poor "rsrsrs. In my opinion what makes the game good and attraction are the difficulties to obtain certain thing. With all certainty is much more important focus on hoeen more after that please they devote a little of your time to leave the cloned stronger/different than normal. This idea of an extra attack me sounds very good.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Its not Cloned pokemon expensive, its people stupidity to pay so much. If nobody would buy Cloned Dragonite for 170k the price would go down to 80k (if noone pay more than that). As long as people want to pay so much those pokes will stay expensive as hell.

Hahaha this comment made my day

Thanks captain OBVIOUS kk

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score
can you stop calling people stupid?

he can't xD

anyways... prices now are crazily increased for the cloned ones (not only cloned pokes, TMs and items too) in the last months...

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
he can't xD

anyways... prices now are crazily increased for the cloned ones (not only cloned pokes, TMs and items too) in the last months...
its not happening because of people price, but we are really less people than old time, and the chances to loot tms, to catch cloned pokemons and all those overpriced shits are even more dificult to get and thats why.

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
make cloned pokes a little more strong and make shinys pokemon, no a respawn only came 1 o 2 per week to make it rare to catch and you had a expensive pokemon and more fun to padvetures

Grayfoox

Reaction score
make cloned pokes a little more strong and make shinys pokemon, no a respawn only came 1 o 2 per week to make it rare to catch and you had a expensive pokemon and more fun to padvetures

No...

Brokencide

Reaction score

100% true billy, pokemons cloneds are expensive but not strong, that a bad idea of rebalanced team.
i hope someone changed their minds. and understand that is unacceptable

Back