Flametrowher normal Charizard
28mh4zc.png

Fire Blast Cloned Charizard
2vw7ehh.png

Fire Blast Normal Charizard
xge4op.png

~~~ CLONED BLASTOISE ~~~~
Skull Bash
17:09 Your Blastoise deals 1137 damage to a Rapidash.
17:09 Your Cloned Blastoise deals 1391 damage to a Rapidash.

Water Ball:
17:11 Your Blastoise deals 1818 damage to a Charmeleon.
17:12 Your Cloned Blastoise deals 2058 damage to a Charmeleon.

Flash Cannon
17:12 Your Blastoise deals 512 damage to a Charmeleon.
17:12 Your Cloned Blastoise deals 739 damage to a Charmeleon.

Water Gun
17:14 Your Blastoise deals 2556 damage to a Charizard.
17:13 Your Cloned Blastoise deals 2696 damage to a Charizard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you will realize there is the same damage, no change anything on ''Cloneds'', so for this the people takes 48 hours On cloned Island X 7.5k each ticket, trying to caught
some good RARE and EXPENSIVE pokemon with LOW catch rate, for this??? come on please do not ignore this post rebalance team.

huberto

Reaction score
Yeah, only 11 levels of difference : ) And cloneds are only 10% better, not sure what you expected.

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Before rebalance, all Cloned Pokemons were better. Anyway, It would be better If you could do the same test with both pokemons on the same level, as Huberto said - 11 levels is big difference

groszek

Reaction score
exactly, do a test on 130 lvl or the same lvl and then see what is the difference, not between lvl 94 and 105

Brokencide

Reaction score
Before rebalance, all Cloned Pokemons were better. Anyway, It would be better If you could do the same test with both pokemons on the same level, as Huberto said - 11 levels is big difference
I know 11 levels is big difference, but let be honest do you think is good watch how ''Charizard level 110 kill one Cloned Charizard level 99'' that makes no sence..... i dont want big difference on buff, just a little bit more of HP/DMG

Revon Arth

Banned user
Reaction score
Lel, del it. Other people said the same thing while I was writing, srry :X

Brokencide

Reaction score
How Himberee says
They were good before.

now are useless as hell...

rakster

Reaction score
Your pokes have 11 levels of difference, I'll leave this log here:

Magma Storm
20:40 Your Charizard deals 4692 damage to Test Grass.
20:40 Your Cloned Charizard deals 4734 damage to Test Grass.

Fire Blast
20:41 Your Charizard deals 3708 damage to Test Grass.20:41 Your Cloned Charizard deals 3828 damage to Test Grass.

Dragon Breath
20:41 Your Charizard deals 1149 damage to Test Grass.
20:41 Your Cloned Charizard deals 1264 damage to Test Grass.

Flamethrower
20:42 Your Charizard deals 3292 damage to Test Grass.
20:42 Your Cloned Charizard deals 3420 damage to Test Grass.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Hi, we have planned how to buff cloned pokemons, cuz last full rebalance didn't show much difference between them, but it will take some time since we are busy with some other things (hoennn as you know).

And Luian, don't expect them to be gods after their damage rebalance (i tell u this cuz lately you report cloned pokes cuz doesnt kill a pokemon that gets x1, like Empoleon vs Cloned Charizard)

Edit: Still, even if is not on every move, cloneds has a bit more damage and 1k extra hp than normal ones.

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
They are not useless. All the time people are buying Cloneds Pokemons. They are still better than normals. Think now - Earlier they were too good, it's the reason, why this dmg is a little bit worst. I think, we don't need changes ; )

Brokencide

Reaction score
Your pokes have 11 levels of difference, I'll leave this log here:

Magma Storm
20:40 Your Charizard deals 4692 damage to Test Grass.
20:40 Your Cloned Charizard deals 4734 damage to Test Grass.

Fire Blast
20:41 Your Charizard deals 3708 damage to Test Grass.20:41 Your Cloned Charizard deals 3828 damage to Test Grass.

Dragon Breath
20:41 Your Charizard deals 1149 damage to Test Grass.
20:41 Your Cloned Charizard deals 1264 damage to Test Grass.

Flamethrower
20:42 Your Charizard deals 3292 damage to Test Grass.
20:42 Your Cloned Charizard deals 3420 damage to Test Grass.

100 DAMAGE extra big difference..... Rreally? (((150K CLONED CHARIZARD, -- 3K NORMAL CHARIZARD )) 147K FOR 100 EXTRA DMG NICE DEAL

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
100 DAMAGE extra big difference..... Rreally? (((150K CLONED CHARIZARD, -- 3K NORMAL CHARIZARD )) 147K FOR 100 EXTRA DMG NICE DEAL

So what, it should deal 1k more on every move? Please, it wouldnt get more than 100-200 damage per hit

Brokencide

Reaction score
So what, it should deal 1k more on every move? Please, it wouldnt get more than 100-200 damage per hit
for difference of PRICE, Catch Rate, the difficulty of acces to cloned island, YES
but if u dont want change damage is good, but Maybe fixed or change magma storm like before (3hits) or add some good expansive attack not like fascade, im talking about
heat wave or magma storm with good range, im honest i prefer 1000x cloned arcanine without 33, to cloned zard with 33 is really useless now

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I think there is nothing to be mad for. Doing comprassion of pokes with 11 lvls difference is a little bit manipulative, because you are showing cloneds, as if they were weaker, than their normal versions.
It is obvious they will not have a big difference in damage and you should not expect anything like this. As Torment said, we planned to buff them before, but we want to finish our other work, so let's say that for now, cloned Pokemons are not on the priority list. As some person says "first things first", firstly we need to finish hoenn rebalance to let players test it.

@Edit
Most of cloned pokes have already 1-2k extra damage, we will never do 1k extra dmg per attack (it would be +12k dmg (including tms)).
Difference between catch rate of Cloned vs normal isn't big, in some Pokemons like Cloned Blastoise vs Blastoise || Cloned Charizard vs Charizard || Cloned Dragonite vs Dragonite
and some others, there is no difference.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
if u dont want change damage is good, but Maybe fixed or change magma storm like before (3hits) or add some good expansive attack not like fascade, im talking about
heat wave or magma storm with good range, im honest i prefer 1000x cloned arcanine without 33, to cloned zard with 33 is really useless now
So, you are not talking about other cloneds, just the one you have (/-\)

Magma Storm never got 3 hits, the old (really old) one had an effect as a recharge

And.. You should have it 130 w tms before say is useless, cuz is not even a weak pokemon.

rakster

Reaction score
Remember that PRICE = 95% Rarity + 5% Poke, as an Example, Aerodactyl is about 300~400k and it's far from being the "best" pokemon, same goes for cloneds.

Brokencide

Reaction score
So, you are not talking about other cloneds, just the one you have (/-\)

Magma Storm never got 3 hits, the old (really old) one had an effect as a recharge

And.. You should have it 130 w tms before say is useless, cuz is not even a weak pokemon.

nope im talking about all cloneds, i got some one's, but i just show the people this two cloned useless zard and toise.

Back