What's new

Welcome!

Read This Please Before You Make Another Thread

Som

Reaction score
Ok there has been a Winter Patch released and you all are looting bags and new spells have been added to some of the Kanto pokemon.

But it has been seen that a lot of bugs have arisen when using the spells or with the spells themselves. I'll try and outline the known issues so far so that everyone knows that it's not an individual problem, but a problem as a whole.

- Beedrill's bug bite doesn't work and it also doesn't seem to not have the cds in the cd bar on the lef side, but the attacks are usable.

- Sheer cold is bugged, does variable damage and sometimes, no damage at all.

- Dewgong's rest debugs everyone on the screen.

- Some of you have evolved Golbat and Chansey (with a leaf stone?).

- Gyarados' Bubbles is irregular, sometimes you do not hit, and when you hit you dont have a average of the hit (Example of the hits: 700, 1200, 2600, Gya 114).

- Golem's Shockwave, doenst hit if your pokemon stays in front of the other one, you can only hit if you are diagonal to the other pokemon, and does not hit always.

- Gengar's Toxic spell hits sometimes, but against other Gengar it doenst hit. (just 1 in 30 tries.)

- Butterfly's psychic doesn't deal damage. Same with Cloned Butterfree.

- Exeggutor's razor leaf doesn't do damage.

- Electrode's thunderbolt has variable damage, sometimes no damage at all.

- Cloned Electrode's thunderbolt cd can't be seen on the cd bar.

- Kingler's mud bomb cd is bugged and doing variable damage.

- Rapidash's fire blast is bugged it seems.

All these issues have been duly noted and the admins are working on it, so please don't ask on the Help channel every 5 mins or make threads here.

Regarding the Christmas Jynx, it will be installed shortly and the playing rules and regulations would be explained thoroughly.

The present bags are to be used as materials for the event. The bags can't be opened yet! The bags can be looted from all pokemon.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
I spoke with alba last night all these bugs of attacks not hitting correctly is because the pokemons have only 1 part of the re-balance. This will all be fixed later by alba. The sprite bug like Dewgong rest should be fixed with new client. She also confirmed that every one that evolved a pokemon > johto pokemon. Will be reverted back to the original pokemon.

Mintirolo

Reaction score
so many bugs with just kanto things i can't wait for johto, open beta will last long haha

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
so many bugs with just kanto things i can't wait for johto, open beta will last long haha
The bugs of yesterday were because players downloaded the wrong client(PA 1.06 beta4), not the beta6 and it didn't have the new stacking options. And public testserv is not like you say.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Kanto rebalance isn't finished.

Primeape's Rage cooldown isn't decreased. It's still 120 seconds.

Kino

Reaction score
- Gengar's Toxic spell hits sometimes, but against other Gengar it doenst hit. (just 1 in 30 tries.)

cloned gengar has no toxic attack

Khan

Reaction score

cloned gengar has no toxic attack
It has but just don't show up in moves bar. Say m11 to use it.

Pipoxo

Reaction score
Cloned beedril's bug bite and fear are Ok. just you can't see the attacks in the mover bars until you use them.
And when beedrill is bumped (rage or Strafe) it doesn't always hits with bug bite. otherwise is fine.

Cloned Tentacruel and tauros have no bugs btw.

Edit:

Fear normally doesn't affect normal type pokes? because normal aren't affected by beedrill's fear.

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
Edit:

Fear normally doesn't affect normal type pokes? because normal aren't affected by beedrill's fear.
Correct, fear does not affect normal types because it's a ghost type move.

Khan

Reaction score
Updated..any more bugs?

When you use an attack with gengar on wild psychic pokemon and they use reflect, all the damage you dealt will be given back to your gengar x2. Same thing happens in duel now. And later after update, alakazam will do 2x damage on gengar. So 2x damage with reflect + 2x damage with all attacks. Gengar = under powered :p.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I have a question why only Dewgong has Sheer Cold, since I know Cloyster is an ice (ice-water) type pokemon as well... Why then Cloyster doesn't have the Sheer Cold?

edit
I think there is also one mistake in Pokedex, because there is written that Gengar can learn Toxic at 30 lv ...

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
When you use an attack with gengar on wild psychic pokemon and they use reflect, all the damage you dealt will be given back to your gengar x2. Same thing happens in duel now. And later after update, alakazam will do 2x damage on gengar. So 2x damage with reflect + 2x damage with all attacks. Gengar = under powered :p.

Maybe you suck at duels hahahaha.

Kpzkamil

Reaction score
Please check if butterfree's bug bite is ok because i have seen that it sometimes does not deal dmg but it's rarely .

Abble

Reaction score
i don't know if it's a bug but bedrill's fear don't work too '-'

edit: don't hit in any poke...

Back