What's new

Welcome!

Rate of somethings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
Hi! I just want to know if the rate of polemons changes?? Is now so easy catch good pokemons or drop a TM. I saw cloned zard farfect and golbat catches all with less than 100ub saw magmar ad aerodaxtil xatu in great ball lantirn with less than 10 balls used why it? And at first I tought tm are nice but all can have many of them have in game that I know 5 tm quests and maybe more that I dont know until now. And deop one isnt hard why the game is so easy now?? I think this needs to be harder all players can easilly get many good pokes and itens without hard work. Only this. Waiting for the answers. Thanks
Ashcaiobra

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
For me, it's all about luck:

rWocii.png

rTDrBZ.png

I wasn't lucky enough to loot a TM, just got Meteor Mash from a quest where I needed like 10 people to do it, so I wouldn't complain to make this game a hardcore...

Rasun

Reaction score
I think that cloned pokemons rate were bugged, and the rest rates are just luck . TBH if they got increased i actually like it and about TMs, nope they are very very rare. I haven't got any and been hunting for long long time

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
I think that cloned pokemons rate were bugged, and the rest rates are just luck . TBH if they got increased i actually like it and about TMs, nope they are very very rare. I haven't got any and been hunting for long long time

Absolutely agree. You guys said no more cloned boxes but rarest pokes in the game caught in less than 10 ub is a good thing? I thought that the catch rate of cloneds is so high that its almost impossible, but seems like a 2 hour trip there was enough to return with 3 Cloned Pokemons >.>

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I believe that not all pokemon should be cloned so hard just because cloned Raticate, a pokemon is a bit useless for a good hunt ... xD but pokemon like Alakazam, blastoise, gengar, arcanine, among others should be much more difficult :D

Hipek

Reaction score
Absolutely agree. You guys said no more cloned boxes but rarest pokes in the game caught in less than 10 ub is a good thing? I thought that the catch rate of cloneds is so high that its almost impossible, but seems like a 2 hour trip there was enough to return with 3 Cloned Pokemons >.>
It's still about luck, for example I've threw few balls and caught "cloned" pokemon. Baysten threw more than 1500 balls and caught nothing. It's like complaining that Lordzio caught Scyther in 3sb and someone else threw 9k balls. :)

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
The Cloned ones are harder to catch than the normal ones and we constantly check which are caught

So was just lucky and coincidence people catched cloned zard fect and golbat in same day with less than 100 ub all?
Still cant beliave that isnt bugged last year people used like 150000 ub and 0 cloned catch( maybe onee raticate if Im not wrong) and now 2 ub for a cloned zard 46 for fect and 19 for golbat.
Or the rate is really easy now or its a giant coincidence.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
So was just lucky and coincidence people catched cloned zard fect and golbat in same day with less than 100 ub all?
Still cant beliave that isnt bugged last year people used like 150000 ub and 0 cloned catch( maybe onee raticate if Im not wrong) and now 2 ub for a cloned zard 46 for fect and 19 for golbat.
Or the rate is really easy now or its a giant coincidence.
Yes, the first day some chances were easier but they had to be more difficult otherwise that would unbalance the future catches if it stayed like that. There's no silly bad coincidence or staff preference in that.

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
Still seeing so many lucky guys catching hard pokes with few balls.
But ok my answers are cleared to propose was to alert a probably bug with the rates of pokes and cloneds ones if there is nothing ok.
If want delet this post like juiz (hipek) said can delet all the questions cleared. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back