What's new

Welcome!

Ranked Duel/Seasoned Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So then go ahead and duel me if you think you are good enough, im kinda tired to keep winning at Raissa at Pvp
lol, 10/100 duels won doesn't make you the winner, especially having counter for every single of my pokemon, what proves, that those you call overpowered, aren't like that at all.

i shine by myself everytime i touch the PVP field
Are you calling your complaints for several pokemons being "op" because you are having difficulty to defeat them shining on PVP field?

Dude, stop making yourself god knows what. The idea has been approved, we liked this and it will be added sooner or later. I have a feeling that the only reason of your comments here is your fear, that many other people will be much better than you, you won't be even in the top 5 or top 10 and your excuse such as real life work won't work, because it probably won't require more, than 30 minutes or even less.
Don't call yourself the best dueler, just because you have won some "C" brackets in the older tournaments. All the best duelers were joining the main bracket "A" to prove who's the best. Were you afraid to fight them, that you were joining bracket for 80 lvl?
I am dueling from time to time to relax for a while after editing map which is sometimes tiring or watching duels on ghost mode and let me be honest. You are far away from being "the best" and far away from being as good as Skelth, Ashtib, Caxoxd (who often proves that even un-used pokemons are pretty strong), Sting, Gruby Mietek, Dracone, Soksok and probably many others whose names I don't remember. Your loses during global tournaments only prove that.

Do you think you are the best? Prove that either by participating in future tournaments winning them or by joining ranked duel system and be at least the top 3 winning real best duelers :)

demz

Banned user
Reaction score
I thought ridoku was Just another shitposter but damn, the kid is sick for real

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
So then go ahead and duel me if you think you are good enough
Did I ever consider myself good at duels? No, I am pretty much a noob overall, everyone knows that.

im kinda tired to keep winning at Raissa at Pvp
Yeah, she duels from time to time to test X pokes, and to have fun. So, beating her proves something about what I said? No.

maybe i should start showing beginners like you how to duel correctly
Thank you but I'd rather learn watching the real good duelists, like Caxoxd, Ashtib, Dracone, etc. (PS: I only mentioned names from Diamond because that's where I usually play, but there are still some nice duelists on Pearl/Platinum [for example, Louvido and Acrobata])

i shine by myself everytime i touch the PVP field
Yeah, you shine by creating shitstorm about X poke, for example, Heat Rotom being op and blabla, and then buying it. Woah, such a good duelist. (I can even remember how did you mention that you bought a Roserade since you couldn't buy any Shiny Bellossom, and that you consider Shiny Bellossom op and wanted one and blablablabla)

to be honest, im not looking for staff recognition, Staff who did it before are already gone, im talking of Nino one of the best staff i met here and other ones that are now retired
Seems like you are doing so, by creating huge shitstorms everytime you see a post related to duels or so. And not only "Staff Recognition", but also players attention for this year Hall of Fame. Trust me, you are doing fine if you want to recover you Drama Queen position.

i know you follow orders and you also comment hate to steal the attention i create
Follow orders of what? "Hate" you? By pointing out the BULLSHITS you say? Nah', I do it on my own. I am also not trying to "steal" your attention, you sick paranoid fuck, just trying to make this forum a more friendly place where we, users of it, do not have to read all the stupidness you have to say.

beijos

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I think you've been trying to say something nobody else say here. The only unknown guy here is you . Look at the day you just created your account, a noob like you surely dont know a fuck about me, im not trying to become something like you currently work on, so pleas next time little guy, search more on your staff sources to meet people. Ive been reading only hate from you and even insulting me for no reason even when i'm not using at all such offensive words, seems like you are a big protected guy in your team area, let me guess?.. MMM better not, you dont deserve i tell you who you really are. Just one thing, remember you are beginner tutor, be more clever. (THIS IS FOR NYMERIA)

Last edited:

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
This is enough. Idea was approved. Closing Thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back