What's new

Welcome!

Ranked Duel/Seasoned Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Raze

Reaction score
The system would be a new TYPE of Duel, with restriction of Lv150?+.
You can do Ranked Duel only 5 Times per Day. (They can be reset like daily)
You can only do Ranked Duels in a new Arena Battleground or just pvp.

Example:
Razeluxe vs Player X: first match Razeluxe wins and gets +3 points.
Razeluxe vs Player X: again Razeluxe Wins but this time Razeluxe gets +2-1 point's. Fighting consecutive and winning the same person will give you less points.
Razeluxe vs Player Y: After Battling Player X, Razeluxe wins consecutive Victory (x2) and gets +4 points.
Razeluxe vs Player Z: After Battling Player Y, Razeluxe Wins consecutive Victory (x3) and gets +5 points.
Razeluxe vs Player O: After Battling Player Z, Razeluxe Wins consecutive Victory (x4) and gets +5 points.
Razeluxe vs Player W: After Battling Player W, Player W Wins, Razeluxe gets his Consecutive Victorys count reset to 0. (his next win will be a normal 3 points).
Lossing will mean loss -1 2 points.

There could be a system that will show the TOP 30-60 Duelers of your Server in the Client, will be updated in real time. (like market)

Every season may be up to 30-40 Days, Top 5-10 Players of every Server will get rewards, Achievements, etc.
Example:
"You gained the Achievemnt: "TOP Dueler" for being TOP #1 in a season."
"You gained the Achievemnt: "Monstruos Dueler" for being in the TOP 5-10 of the season."

Also every season can be different and have rules/restictions
example: "you cannot use Dark type pokemon in this season!". or "you cannot use cloned pokemon in this season". etc

system: a NPC to do the match with random players in the queue and the duels would only happen if system had 10 players in the queue and all of them randomly selected to duel each other.

I think this will create an ambient more competitive in the game.

I suggested something like this a very long time ago, but since the staff is different now...

>>Old Post: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?38101-Ranked-Competitive-System

Please Check!

Last edited:
A

Albuquerque

Sounds like a great idea. But I think you can cheat by going against a friend who lets you win just to let you in the top of the season.

I believe that putting more restrictions would be perfect. For example: Duels only in 1x1 / 3x3 / 6x6. Or putting system to the NPC to do the match with random player in the queue and the duels would only happen if system had 10 players in the queue and all of them randomly selected to duel each other.

KaCtoos

Reaction score
I think that I've got a little Deja Vu...
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?38101-Ranked-Competitive-System&highlight=Duel+ranking
As I said somewhere before, I actually really liked this idea (by the way also your) but it has lost somewhere, don't know where and why. I guess that the idea with "Queue" for the Ranked would be better than just pointing the duel because as is said higher, it would be easy to abuse such system with someone who's gonna just lend us his points.

I take it as a good recompense for a Duelers, that spend tons of cash for his Pokes to be better at PvP. Since we had a pretty nice tournament with random Pokemon, there is a possibility that this idea will continue. Then, there is no reason to spend such money for a duel-great TMs since only option to use it is normal PvP that don't give you actually anything. With such ranked system, they could finally use their Pokes while Global Tournaments as a World Cup could stay with Randomly Set Pokemon formula. And I guess if we do Rewards for lower Ranks\Positions, some players could get then a chance to improve their Duel Team, and a players who actually made best teams with best TMs won't get really ahead since they actually got everything best to win the rankings.

falconflu

Reaction score
The system would be a new TYPE of Duel, with restriction of Lv150?+.
You can do Ranked Duel only 5 Times per Day. (They can be reset like daily)
You can only do Ranked Duels in a new Arena Battleground or just pvp.

Example:
Razeluxe vs Player X: first match Razeluxe wins and gets +3 points.
Razeluxe vs Player X: again Razeluxe Wins but this time Razeluxe gets +2-1 point's. Fighting consecutive and winning the same person will give you less points.
Razeluxe vs Player Y: After Battling Player X, Razeluxe wins consecutive Victory (x2) and gets +4 points.
Razeluxe vs Player Z: After Battling Player Y, Razeluxe Wins consecutive Victory (x3) and gets +5 points.
Razeluxe vs Player O: After Battling Player Z, Razeluxe Wins consecutive Victory (x4) and gets +5 points.
Razeluxe vs Player W: After Battling Player W, Player W Wins, Razeluxe gets his Consecutive Victorys count reset to 0. (his next win will be a normal 3 points).
Lossing will mean loss -1 2 points.

There could be a system that will show the TOP 30-60 Duelers of your Server in the Client, will be updated in real time. (like market)

Every season may be up to 30-40 Days, Top 5-10 Players of every Server will get rewards, Achievements, etc.
Example:
"You gained the Achievemnt: "TOP Dueler" for being TOP #1 in a season."
"You gained the Achievemnt: "Monstruos Dueler" for being in the TOP 5-10 of the season."

Also every season can be different and have rules/restictions
example: "you cannot use Dark type pokemon in this season!". or "you cannot use cloned pokemon in this season". etc

system: a NPC to do the match with random players in the queue and the duels would only happen if system had 10 players in the queue and all of them randomly selected to duel each other.

I think this will create an ambient more competitive in the game.

I suggested something like this a very long time ago, but since the staff is different now...

Great idea bro! I Agree.

this makes the most sense for those who like to duel.
And about suggestions, i have one...

I play anothers games like Overwatch and League of Legends... All this games have "ranked matches" and you can raise your rank, playing ranked matches.

then they could put rank's like: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond ... etc. and for every rank you can reach, a better reward.

about rulez: i think need resctriction LVL to 120, because can use pokes 130. and you can duel only with pokes lvl 130.
and you can enter only with 1 character in this duel system! :D

Last edited:

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Imo to prevent cheating is one way to give it in hands of gms/cms and make for example every week server tournament like mini event.. where after 4 weeks the guy with best places win something.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Guys i have to disagree to this suggestion because its boing to be the only winner, if you talking about pvp duels, just look at my rank and no need to cheat. So i want more people win instead of only me. So sorry, but its a NO.

huberto

Reaction score
Guys i have to disagree to this suggestion because its boing to be the only winner, if you talking about pvp duels, just look at my rank and no need to cheat. So i want more people win instead of only me. So sorry, but its a NO.

You are also Top 1 in loses, does it mean you are the biggest loser of diamond? Ye, I guess you are.

crydoku

Reaction score
Well if you look at the rank the most recognized tournament winner in the last years Soksok is also in the TOP 5 of losers and TOP 1 winners, there are no logic in the thing you try to say so please be more intelligent next time Humberto.

Tsotss

Reaction score

Please stop talking how awesome you are.. its booooooring, dude. A lot of changed in duel part so don't make yourself a king of it, couse you arent.

crydoku

Reaction score
Hall of fame thingy is over just stop.

guys some things are not part of the drama you all belive, problem is that you are just pair of looser, thanks all, specially some P_s that over hate my personally just for the reason, they are under my shoes.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
guys some things are not part of the drama you all belive, problem is that you are just pair of looser, thanks all, specially some P_s that over hate my personally just for the reason, they are under my shoes.

I am not the one who was scared to join the random pokemon tournament and came up with another story <3 <3

This loser got the 3rd place in the tournament that you were scared to join <3

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Easy, we can add it and block all your characters to join, RIdoku. That would solve the problem, wouldn't it?
Ou2rIV2.png
EThhJg2.png

By the way I am pretty sure you wouldn't be the winner.

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
offtopic to the OP:

did you know that in 2018 the only one that gives a damn flying f*ck about wins/losses score is you?

many things have changed, yet you still live in 2012 era. grow up, for God's sake. you aren't even the most dramatic player actually, stop trying to force out things.

topic:

i have nothing to say that wasn't mentioned before (as in it could be abusable, needs some small tweaks, etc).

i like the idea, would motivate some good duelists to build even better teams and try out new strategies.

The Viper

Reaction score
I have seen this in Injustice multiplayer mode and its quite awesome! great idea!

crydoku

Reaction score
offtopic to the OP:

did you know that in 2018 the only one that gives a damn flying f*ck about wins/losses score is you?

many things have changed, yet you still live in 2012 era. grow up, for God's sake. you aren't even the most dramatic player actually, stop trying to force out things.

topic:

i have nothing to say that wasn't mentioned before (as in it could be abusable, needs some small tweaks, etc).

i like the idea, would motivate some good duelists to build even better teams and try out new strategies.

So then go ahead and duel me if you think you are good enough, im kinda tired to keep winning at Raissa at Pvp, maybe i should start showing beginners like you how to duel correctly, the problem here Shadow is that you dont want to recognize what is still too high to reach for you, im not forcing anyone to belive in me, i shine by myself everytime i touch the PVP field, to be honest, im not looking for staff recognition, Staff who did it before are already gone, im talking of Nino one of the best staff i met here and other ones that are now retired, i know you follow orders and you also comment hate to steal the attention i create, but lets be honest, go and duel me, i have no problem to show my talent and same goes to Raissa, im available to duel anytime at PVP if you see me online and want to test your pvp skills, im sure i can help u with that, if Hoen or even GOD Jano wants to create this thing, make it and do whatever you want to do even adding restrictions to avoid me win the prizes, i will still survive and shut up people hate in the way i most like, Showing my talent.

Last edited:

Nymeria

Reaction score
So then go ahead and duel me if you think you are good enough, im kinda tired to keep winning at Raissa at Pvp, maybe i should start showing beginners like you how to duel correctly, the problem here Shadow is that you dont want to recognize what is still too high to reach for you, im not forcing anyone to belive in me, i shine by myself everytime i touch the PVP field, to be honest, im not looking for staff recognition, Staff who did it before are already gone, im talking of Nino one of the best staff i met here and other ones that are now retired, i know you follow orders and you also comment hate to steal the attention i create, but lets be honest, go and duel me, i have no problem to show my talent and same goes to Raissa, im available to duel anytime at PVP if you see me online and want to test your pvp skills, im sure i can help u with that, if Hoen or even GOD Jano wants to create this thing, make it and do whatever you want to do even adding restrictions to avoid me win the prizes, i will still survive and shut up people hate in the way i most like, Showing my talent.

who the hell are you? you look like an old fuck tht only talks about the glorious days that passed, while you are drunk, miserable and poor on your backyard. Bro, trust me when i say this ~
*NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE
*NO ONE KNOWS WHOM YOU WERE
*NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS PERSONA THAT YOU CREATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back