What's new

Welcome!

Racism in game.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
It's my thought, you can agree or not, flame me or not, i don't care :).

I like this discussion, lets take part in it.
This is old thread and screen from it
http://www.padventures.org/forum/sh...as-getting-up-in-an-area-I-m-leaving-in-the-m
kRuSmsd.png

How this was comment(probably by GM that days) that calling someone noobmonkey is not racist and he advised him to use ignore function? I'm not looking at that it was only part of talk and it isn't proof for ban, but still.
And next, calling someone anything, what have negative meaning can be racist. So lets move in one way, where you ban anyone for instuling, because i'll call someone an idiot, or use it only to prevent from R E A L racist statements, not some kids insults.
And lets go further, people here assign racism to any negative words they get. AFAIK racism is only, when insult someone or group of people based on their origin, race etc, so if i call you ape, it somehow isn't racism, racism would be if i would say brazilian ape(still it's up to you if you assume it as racism, cuz for example i think i won't report anyone for calling me ape, cuz i dont think it's racism).
I know it's fucking 2019 and everyone reports every bad word someone say to them, and you can see everywhere in internet about feminists, who calls other with bad words, but say something about them and you're done.
So don't be fucking kids, grow up, because when you will be old enough you will be kicked not once or twice, live is brutal and to survive here you need to take care of yourself and stop reporting every fucking word, like you did in kindergarten, because other little boy called you idiot.

Regards and enjoy game :).

I believe it won't be removed, cuz i don't see reason why.

Metin

Reaction score
and you can see everywhere in internet about feminists, who calls other with bad words, but say something about them and you're done.

This is why we need feminism.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
"General Discussion
Discuss anything related with Pokemon Adventures!"

you guys are working on a master's dissertation about offenses and racisms to be so much interested on the subject?? lol

Back