What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Quest - Avalanche Hazard (NERF)

Puggyzera

Reaction score
Hello guys, so the main topic of this thread is about the quest "Avalanche Hazard" (the umbreon outfit reward with may) http://en.padventures.info/Avalanche_Hazard
It seens almost impossible to conclude the question in the time that is given, and IS SUPOSSED TO BE A LVL 10 QUEST, me in lvl 115 with a good speed can't do it and in tutorial says that is possible use fly or ride but actually you can't and that makes the quest really annoying, i talked to many players and just a really few of they made the quest and just in lvls 200+;
So my suggestion is to have more timing to find the lost npc pokemon and bring to the npc or allow, like is in the website, the use of fly or ride to have a really chance to do the quest, i tried this way in several attempts and i just lost much time. That's it, waiting hopefully for the feedback!

Darken

Reaction score
Hello, I managed to do that quest at lvl 130, it is not impossible, you just have to find a pattern where the closest pokemon come out.

I had to do the quest about 50 times to achieve the quest and understand that pattern.

Puggyzera

Reaction score
Hello, I managed to do that quest at lvl 130, it is not impossible, you just have to find a pattern where the closest pokemon come out.

I had to do the quest about 50 times to achieve the quest and understand that pattern.

Hey man thanks for the helping, even in the game chat and the type to use battle mode, but as we see talking to each other when u come to diamond server to help, you see that we come to the conclusion that the quest is bugged because we can't use ride,fly or even byke/motorbike :/

Puggyzera

Reaction score
So basically, Darken tried to help me showing me a pattern, that if the poke appears in the yellow spots you have a chance, if appears in the red you lost by timing AND EVEN WHEN APPEARS IN THE YELLOWS SPOT IF YOU GO TO THE WRONG YELLOW SPOTS YOU MAY LOST THE TIMING, so it's somewhow stupid the timing to do this quest...
link of yellow spots and order by Darken
still trying, in one attempt i recovered 4 pokemons and ONE appears in a red spot and I lost, this is riddiculous one quest that u need to count in your lucky.
Obs: a especial thanks for Skyuper and Daenerys for the helping with the posting image in forum.
nYiasqe.png

Last edited:

Puggyzera

Reaction score
So basically you have on each pokemon rescue (Torchic,Mudkip,Teddiursa,Poochyena,Makuhita and Aipom) 57,14% of chance of winning (07 spot, 04 you win, 03 you loose) and even if u are lucky that you got 05 successful attempts, the last one the 42,86% of losing chance can happen and you'll be fucked up, and this is the only possible tatic to do this quest nowadays and IT WAS supossed to be simple quest...

Last edited:
Back