What's new

Welcome!

Quagsire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raczex999

Reaction score
The water/ground type doesnt win duels at all. There are a lot better pokemons with other types with more stuns, aoes. even swampert with protection is not playable in duels. Didnt saw him for a long time. shiny quag should be improved. at least he could be little stronger than whiscash and swampert, for now its totally inversely

demzpacito

Reaction score
Actually I find it hard to dodge doom desire it was previously dodgeable with blink or dark portal, now it's not possible
add +Rock tomb (slow), reflect+false+rain/natural etc. quagsire it's not even a little close to metagross

Im not saying its easy, I said it gives possibility. Maybe not by blinking to out of range, but using some kind of protection. It wont be always that you'll be able to avoid, but many things may happen while you try this combo (you can, for example, stun poke, and when he tries to use doom you wont be paralyzed anymore).

I guess someone have brain here...

So whoever disagrees with you has no brain? Whats the point about complaining about sarcasm and offending other people? Dumbfuck

Cesittos

Reaction score
Im not saying its easy, I said it gives possibility. Maybe not by blinking to out of range, but using some kind of protection. It wont be always that you'll be able to avoid, but many things may happen while you try this combo (you can, for example, stun poke, and when he tries to use doom you wont be paralyzed anymore).

So whoever disagrees with you has no brain? Whats the point about complaining about sarcasm and offending other people? Dumbfuck

U can ALWAYS disagree. U dont need to be rude. Just answered back the way u did... Sarcasm/Rude style without ~~lovely~~ words.

Dont cry now as victim. U give U receive. Life is like this. Cya

PS - Quagsire cannot avoid doom or anythin like this with protection. Maybe a dive or underground if they rebalance it.
A suggestion I could have heard by someone. Not bad words or sarcam for fun cause u think sh quag has 100 stuns now and it works perfectly.

Last edited:

Metin

Reaction score
The water/ground type doesnt win duels at all. There are a lot better pokemons with other types with more stuns, aoes. even swampert with protection is not playable in duels. Didnt saw him for a long time. shiny quag should be improved. at least he could be little stronger than whiscash and swampert, for now its totally inversely

*old gastrodon intensifies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back