What's new

Welcome!

Pyrokar muted me ... For what

Kuzmac

Reaction score
Give me mute for the fact that I argued with him and then wonder why Aug. little people play ... thoughts from a tutor and he can not oppose? I do not understand where such conduct does not approve http://screenshooter.net/3654292/osscfxs
Guess is that you will defend it all ... but you have to be objective

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
Your english makes my eyes bleed, if pyrokar muted you, you must have been very annoying

danixx

Reaction score
Give me mute for the fact that I argued with him and then wonder why Aug. little people play ... thoughts from a tutor and he can not oppose? I do not understand where such conduct does not approve http://screenshooter.net/3654292/osscfxs
Guess is that you will defend it all ... but you have to be objective

Provided you'd give the whole conversation log we could help you. Of course the stuff you said in-before the mute.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I won't say how much arrogant and annoying you are at the polish chat, because none of us has such amount of time. All I will say is just cry my a river and don't pretend to be innocent child. You're acting like it was banishment.

I kindly drew attention to you at polish chat because of your offtopic goofing around at help channel.
lvHr3c.png

20:56 Kuzmac [57]: pierdol sie / eng. go fuck yourself
u]7M7I.png

And I muted you in 20:57~58 only for polish chat. And then you started to threat me with posting a thread.

I will even skip the fact you was insulting me yesterday. Which already is unacceptable.

For me this case is done.

Last edited:

Ortopeda

Reaction score
Pyrokar have right . His behaviour is offense . Even he should get notation for broke rules.

Hipek

Reaction score
Ech… sam zbyt miły nie byłeś, a do „pierdol sie” musiałeś się dosiąść. Oboje się ogarnijcie, bo zachowujecie się jak dzieci.
„Poużywam złych słów, bo mi nic nie zrobią. Dam mu karę za użycie złego słowa.”

Kuzmac

Reaction score
Nom jak dzieci dokladnie .... Ale co jak nikt nie chcial ustapic ...

Back