What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Gambling claims

Jeroxx

Reaction score
INGLES
Good, first good morning to all who see this post, but this post I suppose that what I will say is everything that happens daily in PA and here there is no help from GM, CM or whatever the truth is, in PA just in case They have noticed or do not play except for the "Tutors" the rest of the PA players live from insults and ks in different respaw ... ks in places of Cloned, Shinys, or normal places .. if I make a claim The public is because not only do I want to think about myself, I like to help others, the other players in whatever way I can ... but there is already a certain point where the game seems to be going to ..... ......
I have a long-saved claim that I've been playing Pokemon Adventures, and the abuse of level locations.
1) The abuse in normal places to level up, we all know that in "Diamond" there is a maximum of up to 250 players connected or well I see that daily. of which more than 50% do not level up, cannot have something because there is another bothering, insulting or moving them I have always seen in trade, Spanish, or guild chat that people claim that they have been uploading 1, 2 or 4 hours level and a higher one comes to remove the respaw or one with better Pokemon "Shinys, Cloned or some better held item".
And here is the problem of why insults appear, in the course of these last months I have seen that they ban players who obviously give insults (mild, medium or high) because one as a player gets angry that he is 2 hours fighting for a cave and someone taller comes and steals everything. I include myself in that, and ask for help by chat and nobody ever responds to me and they even close the chat in my face because the chat itself warns you that the report was closed. I do not know if those in charge of these reports are worth a damn, or the day laziness to read or what the problem will be. But doing a teleport where that person and saying even "hey to let the level go up" and leaving would not be bad, I know that sometimes they do like a 2/20 they do it and I'm not exaggerating because I help those "NOOBS" like they tell you or low level to make your claims because nobody helps you or they don't know how to do it. and ignore them, literally ignore them.
2) The new "regulation" came out that they were posting everywhere for 1 week I think, but apparently not everyone reads or gives them laziness, and another that the link they send is to the forum and the forum if we see the ones seen, they are A number of players who see, and one who does not have an account in the forum cannot access this information, they should take into account that almost all those who play PA do not know how to use the forum and the regulations of the same PA page They are outdated "because I compared it a long time ago and they are still like that."
But good in regulation exactly at the point (9. Kill Stealing (KS)) and the point (12. Harassment) are the most influential in the game for the aforementioned, and the funniest of all is that the HISPANIC-speaking players They are the ones who are banned or imprisoned because of the "Harassment" issue, but what about the rest? I have seen Poles curse other players in their language, "I know because I take the trouble to translate the message and they are insults and more insults", I have also seen the Brazilians send you where you can't and they don't do anything either, I know Because I lived a 24-hour ban where a Brazilian sent me 10 texts of pure "....." and I only responded with 1 word and they gave me a direct Ban because of racism and the Brazilian left respaw and never came back to that respaw and pass as if nothing.
I think that the rules should be the same for everyone, since these rules are translated into different languages, but when it comes down to it, people who are not Spanish speakers have more privileges than a person who speaks Spanish, such as would you take that? racism? depressed? And even an Admin here in the forum will not say a name, he answered a post from a player who was deleted because he said he did not know English and use a translator (like me at the moment) and the Admin responded (sorry but the game is in English and all the content is in English, and if you want to talk to us the "Admins" you must know English) if I knew how to use the forum well I would look for it and put it only that part here ... that message, that little message to As a person, it seemed an insult and somewhat racist. I am not the one to judge but that looked bad in different ways, not all of us learn English, not all of us know English but one thing if we all try to learn it but what about the admins? They should also learn Spanish since the game I think, I think it has more Spanish players.

Anyway, this is what I say and I speak for everyone, I am not inventing anything, I am not exaggerating anything. absolutely nothing, just that as a normal gamer who likes to entertain he gets tired and I bet I'm not the only one. I think that if they do a survey but all the padventure players participate saying the problems of the game, I bet the bullying and the ks would win, it is not something from another world.
One who plays and lives with other players knows, knows and learns the problems that are happening.
Well now my problem with me, I personally claim for the "Insults" and the "Ks". other than that you go and get respaw stolen, they give you insult in many places of level. there is a part of players who respect respaw. I was one of those, I say it was because one gets tired of respecting giving the next player the step, but when is it your turn? and even when he says 1 hour more or 10% more and I leave it is worth it to the others and this and I say it to high-level players who believe the great thing. to the one who has the bag I say it to everyone equally. They are what more ks do by difference of 20, 50 or 100 more, and one reports and NOBODY responds, no one helps, it seems that there are no administrators here.
I've been in cloned for 2 days trying to throw balls at the pokemon in "Cloned Rhydon" the pokemon is quoted and I understand that everyone wants one but hey, the 1st day I went and one came with his cloned and shinys and he won everything, I was fine and I killed other pokemon and being the first one who was in the respaw, 2nd day and last I went again early 6am time of "Bolivia" logue 5 min I went back in there was another one and I began to insult myself to say that he was doing him go and others ... I was still there because like many I want that pokemon, and well the player calls another friend and between parties they take away my respaw, the player gives me push all the time and continues, report for someone Come and say something "NOBODY", and according to its regulations it says (KS (murder robbery) to 1 person by a group of other players, for example 1 vs 3) has a sanction, and the truth at this point I think everything is worth it, because I know they will tell me X things and more X things and sanctions ahhh to the next and that's it .. but hey at least I try it since you cannot be heard a lot here I leave my opinions and point of view within the game.
Here are some screens, because it is said that to be justified you have to leave some screens.

- https://i.imgur.com/bhOtkpv.jpg
- https://i.imgur.com/Uv4aCMk.jpg
- https://i.imgur.com/GVMfpfu.jpg
- https://i.imgur.com/4YbHrzO.jpg
- https://i.imgur.com/Vbl6wrq.jpg

I as a player also have my rights, I have the right to be able to defend myself since nobody else does it and nobody helps, the Spanish chat really does not know what its function is, the only thing they do is talk about everything and nothing, insult, ask for muted , etc etc, and when someone asks how much a poke is worth or not it is either a direct "indirect trade" muted, but to speak their webadas do not give muted much Spanish chat.
Well it took a long time for me, but the lack of authorities in the game is enough. I do not expect an answer or anything now, I just hope and be more attentive to us regular players, we do not have friends from the "Staff" or any "benefits" for other players.
Good morning and Greetings.

ESPAÑOL
//////////////
Buenas, primeramente buenos dias a todos los que vean este post, pero este post supongo que lo que dire es todo lo que pasa diariamente en PA y aqui no hay ayuda de GM, CM o lo que ahiga la verdad, en PA por si no se han dado cuenta o no juegan a exepcion de los "Tutores" el resto de los jugadores de PA vivimos de insultos y ks en distintos respaw... ks en lugares de Cloned, Shinys, o lugares normales.. si yo hago un reclamo publico es por que no solo quiero pensar en mi, me gusta ayudar al projimo, a los demas jugadores en todo lo que pueda... pero ya hay cierto punto en el que el juego parece que se va a la ...........
Tengo un reclamo guardado de hace tiempo que llevo jugando al PokemonAdventures, y e el abuso a los lugares de nivel.
1) El abuso en lugares normales para subir nivel, todos sabemos que en "Diamond" hay un maximo de hasta 250 jugadores conectados o bueno eso veo a diariamente. de los cuales mas del 50% no sube de nivel, no puede tener algo por que hay otro molestando, insultando o moviendole siempre e visto en chat de trade, español, o guild que la gente reclama que lleva 1, 2 o 4 horas subiendo nivel y viene uno mas alto a quitarle el respaw o uno con pokemones mejores "Shinys, Cloned o algun item held mejor".
y aqui es el problema del por que aparecen insultos, en el transcurso de estos ultimos meses e visto que banean a jugadores que obviamente dan insulto(leves,medio o altos) por que a uno como jugador se enoja que esta 2 horas luchando por una cueva y viene otro mas alto y le roba todo. yo me incluyo en eso, e pedido ayuda por chat y nunca nadie me responde e incluso hasta me cierran el chat en la cara por que el mismo chat te avisa que se cerro el report. no se si a los encargado de esos reporte le vale un bledo, o el da flojera leer o cual sera el problema. pero hacerse un teleport donde esa persona y decir aunque sea "oye para deja subir nivel" e irse no estaria mal, se que en algunas ocaciones hacen como un 2/20 lo hacen y no exagero por que yo ayudo a esos "NOOBS" como le dicen o nivel bajos a hacer sus reclamos por que nadie le ayuda o no saben como hacer. y los ignoran, literal los ignoran.
2) Salio el nuevo "reglamento" que lo estuvieron posteando por todo lados durante 1 semana creo, pero al parecer no todos leen o le dan flojeras, y otra que el link que envian es al forum y el forum si vemos los vistos, son un numero de jugadores que ven, y uno que no tiene cuenta en forum no puede acceder a dicha informacion, deberian de tomar en cuenta que casi todos los que juegan PA no saben como se usa el forum y los reglamentos de la misma pagina del PA estan desactualizados "por que lo compare hace tiempo y aun siguen asi".
Pero bueno en reglamento exactamente en el punto (9. Kill Stealing (KS)) y el punto (12. Acoso) son lo mas influyente en el juego por lo mencionado anteriormente, y lo mas chistoso de todo es que los jugadores de habla HISPANA son lo que estan baneado o encarcelado por eso del tema del "Acoso" pero y los demas? e visto polacos maldecir en su idioma a demas jugadores, "lo se por que me doy la molestia de traducir el mensaje y son insultos y mas insultos", tambien e visto a los brasileros mandarte a donde no podes y tampoco hacen nada, lo se por que yo vivi un ban de 24hrs donde un brasilero me mando 10 texto de puras "....." y yo solo respondi con 1 sola palabra y me dieron Ban directo por racismo y el brasilero se va del respaw y nunca mas volvio a ese respaw y paso como si nada.
Yo pienso que las reglas deben de ser iguales para todos(as), ya que dichas reglas estan traducido en diferente idiomas, pero a la hora de la verdad las personas que no son habla hispana tienen mas privilegios que una persona que habla español, como se tomaria eso? racismo? despresio? e incluso un Admin aqui en forum no dire nombre, respondio un post de un jugador que dieron deleted por que dijo que no sabia ingles y uso tradductor (al igual que yo en estos momentos) y la Admin respondio (lo siento pero el juego es en ingles y todo el contenido esta en ingles, y si quieres hablar con nosotros los "Admin" debes de saber ingles) si supiera usar bien el forum lo buscaria y lo pondria solo esa parte aqui... ese mensaje, ese pequeño mensaje a mi como persona me parecio un insulto y algo racista. no soy quien pa juzgar pero eso se vio mal de diferente formas, no todos aprendemos ingles, no todos sabemos ingles pero una cosa si todos tratamos de aprenderlo pero y los admin? tambien deberian de aprender el español ya que el juego creo, creo que consta con mas jugadores españoles.

en fin esto digo y hablo por todos, no me invento nada, no exagero nada de hecho que ganaria yo con eso? absolutamente nada, solo que como jugador normal que le gusta entretenerse se llega a cansar y le apuesto que no soy el unico. Yo pienso que si hacen una encuenta pero que participen todos los jugadores de padventure diciendo los problemas del juego le apuesto que ganaria el acoso y el ks, no es algo de otro mundo.
Uno que juega y vive con demas jugadores sabe, conoce y aprende los problemas que esta pasando.
Y bueno ahora mi problema de mi, yo reclamo personalmente por los "Insultos" y los "Ks". aparte de que uno va y le roban respaw, le dan insulto en muchos lugares de nivel. hay una parte de jugadores que respetan respaw. yo era uno de esos, digo era por que ya se llega a cansar uno de respetar de darle el paso al siguiente jugador, pero cuando le toca a uno? e incluso cuando le dice 1 hora mas o 10% mas y me salgo le vale a los demas y esto le y lo digo a los jugadores de niveles alto que se creen la gran cosa. al quien le queda el saco lo digo a todos por iguales. son lo que mas ks hacen por diferencia de 20, 50 o 100 mas, y uno reporta y NADIE responde nadie ayuda, parece que no existe administradores aqui.
Llevo 2 dias en cloned intentando tirar balls a los pokemones en "Cloned Rhydon" es cotizado el pokemon y entiendo que todos quieren uno pero bueno, el 1er dia fui y vino uno con sus cloned y shinys y me ganaba todo, ya esta bien fui y mate otros pokemones y siendo yo primero el que estaba en el respaw, 2do dia y ultimo fui de nuevo temprano 6am horario de "Bolivia" logue 5 min volvi a entrar ya habia otro y comenso a insultarme a decir que le hacia ks que me vaya y demas... yo seguia ahi por que al igual que muchos quiero ese pokemon, y bueno el jugador llama a otro amigo y entre party me quitan el respaw, el jugador me da push todo el rato y sigue, reporte para que alguien venga y diga algo "NADIE", y segun su reglamento dice ( KS (robo de asesinatos) a 1 persona por un grupo de otros jugadores, por ejemplo 1 vs 3) tiene sancion, ya la verdad a estas alturas me vale todo creo, por que se que me diran X cosas y mas X cosas y sanciones ahhh a la siguiente y listo.. pero bueno almenos lo intento ya que muchso no puedes ser escuchados aqui dejo mis opiniones y punto de vista dentro del juego.
Aqui les dejo algunas screen, por que se dice que para que sea justificado hay que dejar unos screen.

- https://i.imgur.com/bhOtkpv.jpg
- https://i.imgur.com/Uv4aCMk.jpg
- https://i.imgur.com/GVMfpfu.jpg
- https://i.imgur.com/4YbHrzO.jpg
- https://i.imgur.com/Vbl6wrq.jpg

yo como jugador tambien tengo mis derechos, tengo derecho a poder defenderme ya que nadie mas lo hace y nadie ayuda, el chat español la verdad no se cual es su funcion, lo unico que hacen es hablar de todo y nada, insultar, pedir muted, etc etc, y cuando alguien pregunta por cuanto vale un poke o no ya sea "trade indirecto" directo muted, pero para hablar sus webadas no dan muted mucho chat español.
Bueno se me hizo muy largo todo, pero ya es bastante la falta de autoridades en el juego. no espero respuesta ni nada ya, solo espero y esten mas atento a nosotros los jugadores regulares, que no tenemos amigos del "Staff" o algun "beneficio" por otros jugadores.
Muy bue dia y Saludos.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Good, first good morning to all who see this post, but this post I suppose that what I will say is everything that happens daily in PA and here there is no help from GM, CM or whatever the truth is, in PA just in case They have noticed or do not play except for the "Tutors" the rest of the PA players live from insults and ks in different respaw ... ks in places of Cloned, Shinys, or normal places .. if I make a claim The public is because not only do I want to think about myself, I like to help others, the other players in whatever way I can ... but there is already a certain point where the game seems to be going to ..... ......

GMs are players, they are often online on their tutor characters, also myself I'm often online on Diamond. If you are in need of help, you can always send a message on discord.
Else, ks is not illegal, neither insults are, ignore functions exists. The only things, that are not being tolerated are mentioned in rules;
cursing (wishing death, cancer or another dissease), insulting parents, xenophobia and racism.

1) The abuse in normal places to level up, we all know that in "Diamond" there is a maximum of up to 250 players connected or well I see that daily. of which more than 50% do not level up, cannot have something because there is another bothering, insulting or moving them I have always seen in trade, Spanish, or guild chat that people claim that they have been uploading 1, 2 or 4 hours level and a higher one comes to remove the respaw or one with better Pokemon "Shinys, Cloned or some better held item".
First of all, KS exists everywhere, in many games and it is a competitive part of them. It's not and will never be punishable, as it cannot be proven who appeared first, else we wouldn't like to make it punishable.

Cloned Island is not your private area, people won't wait having their tickets active, they can eventually respect you and try to catch another clone, but they don't really have to.

And here is the problem of why insults appear, in the course of these last months I have seen that they ban players who obviously give insults (mild, medium or high) because one as a player gets angry that he is 2 hours fighting for a cave and someone taller comes and steals everything.
We don't punish for insults, unless it's something mentioned in rules. We also don't ban, just notate. If you get banned, it means you already had a notation before and second became an autobanishment.

I don't know how insults are going to help you. You cannot justify yourself and excuse your dirty mouth with KS, if you choose to do it (being racist, xenophobic etc) then be ready to deal with consequences.

I include myself in that, and ask for help by chat and nobody ever responds to me and they even close the chat in my face because the chat itself warns you that the report was closed. I do not know if those in charge of these reports are worth a damn
1. If you are reporting insults that are not mentioned in rules, you will be either answered to use ignore function or be ignored (report part)
2. Sometimes a tutor might open a report and keep it open not to lose it meanwhile looking for a GM, if 1 doesn't appear, he might close a report as there is nothing to do or they forget about it and logout/relog what causes the same.
If you feel that someone deserves punishment, make a report on forum. If you wrote this essay, you can also write a report.

But doing a teleport where that person and saying even "hey to let the level go up" and leaving would not be bad, I know that sometimes they do like a 2/20 they do it and I'm not exaggerating because I help those "NOOBS" like they tell you or low level to make your claims because nobody helps you or they don't know how to do it.
Why would we do it? ks is not illegal.

The new "regulation" came out that they were posting everywhere for 1 week I think, but apparently not everyone reads or gives them laziness, and another that the link they send is to the forum and the forum if we see the ones seen, they are A number of players who see, and one who does not have an account in the forum cannot access this information, they should take into account that almost all those who play PA do not know how to use the forum
Forum is not being complicated to be used, that's just an excuse. If players can create pa account, play, use facebook or other social media, they as well can use forum.

and the funniest of all is that the HISPANIC-speaking players They are the ones who are banned or imprisoned because of the "Harassment" issue, but what about the rest? I have seen Poles curse other players in their language, "I know because I take the trouble to translate the message and they are insults and more insults", I have also seen the Brazilians send you where you can't and they don't do anything either, I know Because I lived a 24-hour ban where a Brazilian sent me 10 texts of pure "....." and I only responded with 1 word and they gave me a direct Ban because of racism and the Brazilian left respaw and never came back to that respaw and pass as if nothing.
Funny, cus polish ppl usually claims they are being the only ones to be punished for racism or xenophobia :D. Btw don't use translator for polish language, it's not much accurate, if you feel it's against rules, report it, we won't know out of nowhere that you were insulted (if it's against rules)
Everyone gets equally punished, regardless of nationality.

I think that the rules should be the same for everyone, since these rules are translated into different languages, but when it comes down to it, people who are not Spanish speakers have more privileges than a person who speaks Spanish, such as would you take that? racism? depressed? And even an Admin here in the forum will not say a name, he answered a post from a player who was deleted because he said he did not know English and use a translator (like me at the moment) and the Admin responded (sorry but the game is in English and all the content is in English, and if you want to talk to us the "Admins" you must know English)
Rules are the same for everyone and nobody has any kind of privilages.

Dude, nobody was deleted for not knowing english, if you read something, then read with understanding.

This guy was deleted for illegal trade telling me to learn spanish. So let me repeat. This game has been made in english, is international and english plays the main role here. You cannot force me or anyone else to learn your native language just because you are too lazy or being too ignorant to learn/use english in an english game, and yet when you are unable to communicate with one admin in spanish, there's another one whose native language is spanish, you can always contact him or simply ask spanish speaking tutor, gm or cm to be a middle man in communication.

what about the admins? They should also learn Spanish since the game I think, I think it has more Spanish players.
xD why should I learn spanish if this game is english? Just because you are too lazy to learn basic english or too lazy to ask tutor for help in communication or at least use translator? This is a great difference between spanish and brazilian players. The first ones will keep saying "espanol pls" while brazilians would simply open translator and keep talking with no problem forcing nobody to learn their language.

Back