What's new

Welcome!

Hrupeg <3

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I think that it was such a long time here for me and it might be a time to leave [before I fucked something up for real XD]. Well I've been thinking about it long time ago but today someone kinda infomed me that it's the time. Soooooo it's the goodbye thread I guess.
Some people migt think, 'yeah, fuck you, you were so inactive noob, lol, get rekt betch stfu fu etc etc'. Yes, I was inactive but I had some problems I mean, fuckin' real problems and I still have some and I wanna apologize here my ladies from Staff because I didn't tell them anything about it but I wish You could understand that it was so hard for me that I didn't want to make you sad about my stuff because my problems are mine and I don't want to make anyone feel bad for me. So yeah, maybe I was dumb, maybe not, I don't care at all XD
Well this thread gonna be long as hell sooooo if You don't give a fuck about me than go and see you someday.
-beep-
If You're still here it's goin' to be wierd. I'll thank everyone, cry and other stuff so get some booze and listen.

Almost 4 years ago, "almost" because it was about 25th May 2013 I've decided to make a retarded character as retarded person named Hrupegpl. God, that nick was so dumb xD Well I started, it was kinda boring but I met someone called Zielony Beret or something like that. He intoduced me to this game and that was the time when I had a though "damn, this game is goin' to be cool later" and yeah, it was a great time but someday he was deleted XD That was the time when I started to use polish chat, mostly for trolling and laughing. But someday I met there someone called Lajrra. That was the time when I decided to be better player just for her because she was such a nice person that I didn't want to be bad for her [weird, yes xD] I remember when I was curious how guild works so I asked her to add me to her guild where my adventure in PA just started, I didn't know that it's gonna to be that interesting. And probably here are my first thanks which going to my biggest friend from this game and I love her just like a sister and yeah, it's Aga [aka Raissa / Lajrra / Lajkra / Picza ] and I'm kinda not sure if she knew what she means for me but I think it's time to make it sure. So Aga, I think that You're the kindest person I've ever met, You were so nice, even when everybody had doubts with my behavior and stuff I knew that You were trying to do anything to change it and you kinda did it. Because of You I can see some good stuff in everyone, even biggest faggots and retards because You showed me that there should be a Chance for everyone and probably if not You, I wouldn't be here not as gm, tutor, or some other but as a person who is thankful for You as nobody else.
Continuing, with guild topic I'd like to mention about another important women not only in game but in my life also which is Himbeere [aka Wikuś]. I remember when I met her, I didn't even know howto spell her nick and I think that I'm not the only one with this problem. Each day I've been meeting her more and more and she became one of my biggest friends which understand me better than I do. And I won't say anything more because we're still in good contact so yeah, we just won't see ourselfs in game XD
It's late and I'm lazy today so I won't say too much about my guilds and shit but I wanna thank my friends like Krystek, Ekonom, Synthian, Thasar, Santoo, and Prynces and if I forgot about something importan it's my bad XD but guys, you destroyed my mind and that's why I love You <3
Soooo Sqnik, Sputnik, Sqrwix xD my little bigger brother, I told You some stuff on skype but everyone should know that this noob here were my kind of psychiatrist and if not him, I'd leave this game looooong time ago even without saying goodbye or anything. This babe here is the nicest person You can ever meet in your life. If You need any help, he's always there and because of some shit I'd probably die some time ago but he kinda returned me to life. Damn, it sounds weird. But it's important for me so listen if You're still here.
Btw, I'd like to thank Szanowni Maniacy, even if I wasn't too good for You guys, sorry and thanks for making me on of You all.
Anyway. Someday, and more specifically 28.06.2014, at 18:04 I met some new people, the whole PA Staff. I remember when I was kinda scared because I didn't know what to do but my babe Warioandme introduced me to everything there and I've become one of them I guess. Since my promotion I met so many great people and here I'd love to thank them < thanks : Admins, even Nino somehow, Dagugo, Edson, Rafaella, Pandorah, Michalak, Mastur Blate, Feel Platinum and also new people who might make PA great again like Shadow Mist, Achmed, Mau, Mymek and Chazz. Guys, after that long time in Staff, I've learned a lot of great stuff and that weird too and I realized that sometimes even the biggest corporations or staffs need to have some fun and be just like normal people.
Thanks to the players who are just normal, nice, helpful and cool. I'm kinda too lazy to mention about everybody but these people know that I'm talking about them <3
And now it might be weird but I'd love to thank to my all kind of "enemies" I had XD
You guys just showed me how easy it is to make people pissed off as fuck without even trying to break the rules. I mean. Some of You showed me how smart should I be to do somethin like trolling and yes Olimek, I'm looking at You now. Anyway, You'll die all in hell with me xD

So it's end I guess, last word and shit, I don't even know what to say. Guys, every adventure is great but it depends how you'll go through it. Keep going and see You soon.

Your lovely and great as always​

Last edited:

dash1

Reaction score
Farewells are always sad, and we all have problems the idea is to face them

Shadow Mist

Reaction score
Fuck. You were the last GM from my tutor era (Dosnyan doesn't count cos he's CM now)...

I hope you come back later you blondie bitch, I'll miss you. I remember you were one of first persons to say "When are you going to be promoted to GM?", iirc, when I was at Cloned Island.

I also remember when I met you, I was AFK taking lunch while I had rest from work and you tped me arround all PVP Area just cause I was AFK XD.

See you soon, little Hrupek.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
It was nice to meet you Adam, I won't say bye cus you stay with us on our crazy "Sparta mobile on vacations". Hopefully one day you'll come back to have fun with us one more time :)

And... thank you, it's nice to know that not everyone sees me as a little evil :'(

KaCtoos

Reaction score
Even if you are one of the dumbest person I've ever met, you are probably the only one dumb that I really Like. Thanks to you I became staff member and you teach me how to start with this.
I was insulting you soooo many times but it was cus I liked you pretty much you damn alcoholic. I hope to see you again and hear your pretty low voice. Even I am gonna miss you.

Last edited:

electrical

Reaction score
Good luck Hrupeg! You played well with the guild. Moherowa Armia. :)

Sheeper

Reaction score
See you soon Thor, May the extermination of giants go well :D
QvfWVO.png

Still, I believe you'll come back soon, someone has to remind us about our lord and savior Kebab :D
33.jpg

Good luck and hope to see you soon! Take Care :D

Szacho

Reaction score
Dzięki za wszystko, co zrobiłeś dla tego serwera, Hrupcio!

Pamiętam, że za czasów mojego tutora Ciebie jakoś tak najbardziej polubiłem na sparcie, jeśli chodzi o Diamond.

Jeszcze raz dzięki za wspaniałą pracę i poświęcenie. Trzymaj się i wróć do nas!

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
i think isnt a bye i mean its a See you :), i hope u back bro, i learned a lot of things with you.

so See you Hrufap.

Santoo

Reaction score
Czopek Ty KURWIU. Nie możesz odejść. Niech lepiej Panda odejdzie (z tego świata). Jesteś jeszcze taki młody i taki piękny. Świat nie jest przygotowany na Twoje odejście ;(

Darshie

Reaction score
Ja się żegnać nie zamierzam, bo i tak będę Cię nękać gdzieś na fejsie. Mam tylko nadzieję, że kiedyś znajdziesz ten pociąg do mnie i spakujesz do niego swoje dupsko e.e luv ya. ♥

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Czopek Ty KURWIU. Nie możesz odejść. Niech lepiej Panda odejdzie (z tego świata). Jesteś jeszcze taki młody i taki piękny. Świat nie jest przygotowany na Twoje odejście ;(

?? niech spierdala XD

Santoo

Reaction score
Ja się żegnać nie zamierzam, bo i tak będę Cię nękać gdzieś na fejsie. Mam tylko nadzieję, że kiedyś znajdziesz ten pociąg do mnie i spakujesz do niego swoje dupsko e.e luv ya. ♥

zamykają mu dworzec. Nie dość, że nie będzie miał, gdzie dawać dupy to jeszcze nie będzie miał możliwości spakowania jej do pociągu :D

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
Good bye, i hope you do well, and as i saw, the whole community of PA wishes you the same, come back soon :)

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Good luck my friend, I wish you all the best life can bring you... you are always welcome back, be sure of it!

Back