What's new

Welcome!

Problems with pokemons gender

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Hello, everybody knows that it is hard to sell Female pokemons because a lot of players want their pokes to be Males so why can't we add possibility to change our pokemon gender?:) I think it would be nice if Sr Eko could do it like for 100 hd ? Of course some pokes can't have their genders changed like blissey. I think this is an idea to stop the biggest problem with selling pokemons.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Suggested many times and rejected too...
No ty, what if everyone changes their female pokes to male? There will be few pokes female like blissey etc.

Ezreal

Reaction score
To change the poké sex isn't that easy, it even harder than the human procedure.
Besides that there is only one renowned surgeon on PA, so it would be much job for only one person.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
I play here two years and I don't know why most people have such a grudge against the female?
Gender is just to get make eggs.
Maybe people playing on a different server, where the male was better than the female.
I hope that someday things will change and you can normally sell Pokemons regardless of gender.

NPC that would change sex I think that here is unnecessary. Rather should change people's mentality.

#Sorry for my english.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
I play here two years and I don't know why most people have such a grudge against the female?
Gender is just to get make eggs.
Maybe people playing on a different server, where the male was better than the female.
I hope that someday things will change and you can normally sell Pokemons regardless of gender.

NPC that would change sex I think that here is unnecessary. Rather should change people's mentality.

#Sorry for my english.

But unfortunately we can't get a npc that changes players mentality:D

Rakun

Reaction score
Player1: sell nidoqueen
Player2: male?
P1: no
P2: bb
true_story.png

Agustiinn

Reaction score
Hello, everybody knows that it is hard to sell Female pokemons because a lot of players want their pokes to be Males so why can't we add possibility to change our pokemon gender?:) I think it would be nice if Sr Eko could do it like for 100 hd ? Of course some pokes can't have their genders changed like blissey. I think this is an idea to stop the biggest problem with selling pokemons.

Go to change the sex youself, leave our pokemons alone!

Btw, there is no more machism on game, at least in my server ( Diamond) Just 1 each 50 players buy males, so it ain't a problem now.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Go to change the sex youself, leave our pokemons alone!

Btw, there is no more machism on game, at least in my server ( Diamond) Just 1 each 50 players buy males, so it ain't a problem now.

Maybe you were lucky... When i tried to sell blastoise female it was really torture for me because everybody answered that they don't want females ._. So thats why i came with the idea...

Pyrokar

Reaction score
"Of course some pokes can't have their genders changed like blissey"
Read carefully and then try to be funny:)

That actually is funny. You have no idea what have I seen in game through all that time I was playing. You never know how trully dumb some people are. I have seen even a Magneton with gender. It's PA. Everything is possible. Chill, mate. That idea won't be implemented anyway (I can't foresee the future, I just know that considering it's a xxxxxx thread with the same suggestion).

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
That actually is funny. You have no idea what have I seen in game through all that time I was playing. You never know how trully dumb some people are. I have seen even a Magneton with gender. It's PA. Everything is possible. Chill, mate. That idea won't be implemented anyway (I can't foresee the future, I just know that considering it's a xxxxxx thread with the same suggestion).

I know you have and i've also seen how much some people are dumb:p And you said that this is not going to be implemented... Just like everything else what we would like to be in this game xD

boulala

Reaction score
i want back to the symbol blue male and pink female
that looks better

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
To me, it all just sound stupid. Female Machamp, female Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, male Jynx, and male Blissey etc? And still change other Pokemon's gender? Come on it will be less eggs etc. The GM's and even some Admins broadcasted so everyone in-game heard that there is no difference between the males and the females. I think one of the reasons they removed the colours was because of this (Long time ago). It's just a difference between the sign of male and female, nothing such as attacks, defence, speed, luck, HP or cooldowns, or anything else, just about that you need both male and female to make eggs (not many of our Pokemon's can do that).
So theres no reason to add this....... Tottaly disagreed like the other times, lets just be as it is. Now it's not like that everyone buy male anymore, just someone maybe because they only want males (or females) of some certain reasons.

Back